Sign in to follow this  
Thanatos

Game of Thrones Season 7

I'm just ready for The Mountain to go on a rampage in King's Landing

I'm just ready for The Mountain to go on a rampage in King's Landing

Dude I am waiting for the Hound to go and fuck the mountain up.

• Upvote 1

Why is the Waif screwed? Jaquin told her to kill Arya, she was just doing what she was told.

A faceless man is no one, and Jaqen told her to be quick and merciful. The Waif did no such thing, going for the stomach instead of just stabbing her in the throat and letting her bleed out quickly. It shows that whoever the waif is, she is not ready to be a faceless man.

Ya, and it isn't as big of a deal... But Jaqen didn't just command the Waif to kill Arya. The Waif basically bet on her to fail and put herself in a position to be the one to kill Arya. She had a personal vendetta playing out while Arya is getting punished similar things.

I don't really understand Arya's story anymore. Why did she not kill the actor lady? Because she was nice to her?

I mean she came all this way to become one of these faceless people then she does a 180 in one episode. Maybe I missed something.

• Upvote 1

I don't really understand Arya's story anymore. Why did she not kill the actor lady? Because she was nice to her?

I mean she came all this way to become one of these faceless people then she does a 180 in one episode. Maybe I missed something.

Because it isn't what she actually wanted. We've seen her "want" to be a Faceless Man but really only because I don't think she knows what else to do.Or even, it is something she THOUGHT she wanted... But actually being there, she realized it wasn't her life. We see it throughout the episodes in her training as well. She just isn't ready to be no one.

The play and not killing the actress was merely the final indicator to her. She can't forget who she was. She is Arya Stark and she has to live up to her name. What she does now though, I have no idea. Lol

Yeah that episode was pretty meh aside from The Hound destroying 4 men in a matter of seconds. I was hoping we'd see those brotherhood guys again.

Also zombie mountain destroying a man. What is the rumor Dr. Frankenstein was talking about?

Next episode looks like it's gonna be a hell of a time though.

This episode sucked. No subtlety, no nothing. It's pretty clear that they're just rushing to winter.

• Upvote 1

That faceless men arc was god fucking awful. We watched Arya clean dead bodies and take up a ton of air time for it to end like that? My god. I'd rather they has just forgotten about her like they did with Clegane. That arc was shit. Did they put all the Dorne writers on the faceless men plot line too?

• Upvote 1

I liked it. No more faceless man shit.

Worst episode of the season :yep: Some OK stuff, but in most episodes it seems like they jam pack "stuff" into them, while this one made it seem like they were stretching out that stuff. Darn.

• Upvote 1

Worst episode of the season :yep: Some OK stuff, but in most episodes it seems like they jam pack "stuff" into them, while this one made it seem like they were stretching out that stuff. Darn.

I think youre forgetting Dorne in episode 1.

The last 3 episodes have felt weak to me, honestly. I can forgive some downtime, but we've just been setting the table for weeks now. Last week, we didn't need 15 minutes of screen time to show the Hound was pissed off; this week, we didn't need 15 minutes to show Arya was heading back to Westeros.

On the bright side, next week should be epic.

Oh ya, and what was that rumor Cersei and Qyburn were talking about...?

Still anxiously waiting for the Mountain to kill everyone.

The last 3 episodes have felt weak to me, honestly. I can forgive some downtime, but we've just been setting the table for weeks now. Last week, we didn't need 15 minutes of screen time to show the Hound was pissed off; this week, we didn't need 15 minutes to show Arya was heading back to Westeros.

On the bright side, next week should be epic.

Oh ya, and what was that rumor Cersei and Qyburn were talking about...?

Gonna guess it has to do with the wildfire caches under King's Landing. Cersei is gonna try and burn down the sept, but she'll set off the whole shebang, burning King's Landing and Tommen to the ground.

And fuck Tommen once again for calling off Cleganebowl.

• Upvote 1

Sandor pulled out of Cleganebowl due to a missed flight. Late fill-in is the Faith Militant. Robert SKRONG is -500000 favorite rn.

I think youre forgetting Dorne in episode 1.

Dorne was just weird and it seemed like lazy writing to me. It was bad in it's own way... but that was just part of the episode. There was very little redeemable about this episode, IMO.

Arya didn't pay off. The Hound didn't really pay off as I wanted to see him crush people... I did like seeing Beric again, but that was minimal pay off, if even. The Blackfish / Jamie / Brienne thing pretty much sucked ass. Brienne and Jamie had a little moment, but again very minimal payoff to a much bigger story that sucked. We see zombie mountain in action for the first time, which probably got some of us pumped up... then we are let down by that story ending (for the episode) with Tommen's lame announcement.

Like.. this episode was just massive disappointment 10x over with little tiny nuggets every 20 minutes or so.

Arya plot had giant hole with her injury and extensive chase scene but it wasn't too bad. Walking out like that was stupid though. Fighting in dark was great at least.

Gonna guess it has to do with the wildfire caches under King's Landing. Cersei is gonna try and burn down the sept, but she'll set off the whole shebang, burning King's Landing and Tommen to the ground.

But why does Dr. Frankenstein need kids bribed with candy to know this. If this was the case it'd have to be something they've known about for a while.

On the rewatch, just noticed Jamie hit us with another "the things we do for love" (throwback to the pilot). Made it move a little. But the chase scene at the end with Arya was so freaking bad. So cheesy. Also having Lady Crane stitch up Arya no problem after her stab wounds, and explaining it with "I used to stitch up my boyfriends lol" is a plothole that cant be unnoticed.

Horse shit episode, completely agree. I actually got mad watching :lol: I was like, "I waited an hour for this to download on WiFi so I could play FIFA on ethernet just to see this shit?"

Y'all covered most of it already as I'm late to the thread but also how cheesy was Dany's soap opera-esque entrance and the joke triangle with Greyworm, Missandei, and Tyrion just prior? I like that the Masters sense weakness and are attacking but the rest was shit writing as well smh.

These next two episodes is supposed to be when shit goes down right? Better make up for it :badass:

EDIT: Just saw the preview for next episode and thank god. This image is magic IMO:

bZQUvWu.jpg

Edited by CampinWithTheBoysInTheBoat