ATL_Predator

Your off-season wishlist...

You know. Who do you want on your team via Free Agency and the Draft

For my :Raiders:

Free Agency...

First we need to handle our own business by re-signing some guys

LT - Donald Penn may be getting up there in age..but he has shown no signs of decline as a pass protector. It'd be good to keep him around for another year or two to keep the tandem of him and Gabe Jackson in place

LB - Aldon Smith - His supspension is until Nov 27th of this year...but as long as he keeps his nose cleans he's eligible to apply for reinstatement 60 days prior. That brings us to September 27..just heading into week 4.

P - Marquette King. The guy is a boss and has really improved since coming into the league. Needs to work on his holding but it's w/e as long as Seabass is back there.

Outside of that any other re-signing would be w/e in my book..but those are two guys that I think are essential. Now.

Unrestricted FA's..

Safety - Highly doubt it'll happen but Eric Berry would be great. Him or Weddle would be nice. We have the money to pay these guys and I'd rather see us pay Berry with his age, but I wouldn't mind Weddle if we don't get involved in a bidding war.

Next at safety I'd be interested in George Iloka, good young talent that is wasting away on a Bengals team that will never get over the hump. Shouldn't be all too sought after, but even if he is. We could use a guy like that back there.

DL - Muhammad Wilkerson. Please and Thank you. It's a shame he's the odd man out on the Jets defense..but there's no doubt in my mind Ken Norton could use him and utilize him in the greatest of ways. He'll probably get the tag too so w/e..which leads me to my next choice

DL - Malik Jackson/ LB Trevathan. It's time for Denver to start sharing the wealth..and either one of these guys would make a great addition to our front..if not both.

DL - Jaye Howard. Incredibly underrated player on the Chiefs defense. His ability to eat blocks and command double teams and get after the QB is impressive. Put him in silver and black, because Dan Williams needs a break too.

LB - Brandon Marshall? See a theme here? We need help desperately at backer and his versatility and abilities and coverage would be put to great use.

CB - Trumaine Johnson - an unheard of name by most, but did absolutely phenomenal in St. Louis in large part of the fact that his front seven was dominant..hence why my overall wishlist is pro dominating the LOS

Draft?

Dunno too much about the draft beyond round 1 and 2 prospects.

But all I know is I want either Hargreaves, Ogbah, Ragland, or Nkemdiche with our first pick...and then I want A'Shawn Robinson with our second rounder.

At the end of the day, you can have a pretty offense...but if you don't dominate the trenches and play defense and have depth, you're not going to have success in this league.

:Raiders:

Edited by Darth Raider

Donny pls

Would love it if the Texans made a run at Lamar Miller and/or Mohamed Sanu. I don't really expect them to do too much on the free agent market, but those two players are at least somewhat plausible.

We've got a lot of free agents to resign. Von Miller is absolutely the highest priority, but we need a new deal for Brandon Marshall, Danny Trevathan, and Malik Jackson, while restructuring DeMarcus Ware's contract as well. There's also the issue of Brock Osweiler, which we need to try and get an affordable deal for because you know a QB hungry team like the Rams or Eagles or Texans are ready to throw 20 million dollars a year at him.

We could probably let CJ Anderson walk, it feels bad because he was such a big part of our SB winning run, but I'd like to see if we had the cap room to fit him in. He does deserve a nice payday though.

Surprised to learn we have the 5th most cap space when I assumed all along we were broke.

OT Donald Penn. The Raiders have the most cap space but he's 33 so maybe they decide to rebuild their line? Dude seems to never get beat. He'll be extremely expensive but a dream.

OT Joseph Barksdale. I know nothing about him but what I've read, he's not overflowing with talent but also is healthy, consistent, and not terrible. 28 yrs old. From SD. Him, a more seasoned Gary Gilliam, and a couple of draft picks going into next year would make me feel a ton better about our offensive tackles.

C/G Ben Jones. Been with Texans, who moved him to guard this year, so maybe they don't value him as much as we would. He's 27. We could probably draft a better center which we can also do but we cannot have a lack of talent or experience at center any longer. Too many horrible snaps, and Aaron Donald absolutely murdered us twice, and still will, but this can help.

OG Evan Mathis. With all of the defensive pieces Denver has to pay, I bet he hits the market. He's 34 so count all the rebuilding teams out, it's a sweepstakes we can realistically win. Sweezy has been great, but isn't it kind of a waste when the other interior O-line positions are constantly blown up?

DT Corbin Bryant. He'll leave the Bills who will be giving all their money to Marcell Dareus. One of those guys who is really solid against the run but does nothing in pass rush which is fine with me. He'll be Brandon Mebane/Ahtyba Rubin insurance, or maybe we don't bring Mebane back and sign this guy for cheaper.

OT Jack Conklin. NFL Draft prospect projected to go around pick 20-25. If he falls to us, easy no brainer long term replacement for Russell Okung.

RB Matt Forte. Bottom of the list, but he seems like a type of RB destined to play with Russell Wilson if the Pats don't pounce. The wheel routes and various receiving things he does are just amazing, and he has experience being productive with bad offensive lines.

A Subaru Crosstrek

Edited by BC

C/G Ben Jones. Been with Texans, who moved him to guard this year, so maybe they don't value him as much as we would.

You have it backwards. He was drafted as a Center, but had to play Guard at first because Chris Myers had that job originally locked up. 2015 he played exclusively at Center.

Eagles have been highly proactive so far about extending their own, which I love. Glad to have Vinny Curry and Zach Ertz locked up. Brent Celek, meh. Now we absolutely must get Fletcher Cox signed to a deal. He has one year left, and I'm assuming the Eagles would be comfortable using the franchise tag in 2017 if it came to that. So the organization is smartly using their leverage, it seems.

I'm not exactly sure what's out there in free agency, but if there are any solid players at offensive guard or wide receiver, we should make a move.

The biggest issue, of course, is the QB position. I'm not a huge Bradford fan, but I wouldn't mind bringing him back on a reasonable contract. If Brock Osweiler reaches free agency, I'd love to see him in midnight green. And maybe despite both of those guys, let's draft a QB 13th overall. I need to study up on the prospects, but Carson Wentz and Jared Goff both look good to me, though both will probably be gone by then.

The Vikings HAVE to fix their offensive line, no ifs, ands, or buts. They were an offensive line away from winning even more games this season and it is the only thing truly holding them back right now, and it's time fix it. Draft some, sign some. Do whatever it takes, because this team could contend next year.

I don't want them to sink huge money into any position because there's no way they stay as healthy as they did this season for a second consecutive run, so we're going to need to fill out some depth, especially at Safety.

I am satisfied with the Eagles offseason moves so far. However, it does appear that we are still looking for a veteran WR. I would love for us to get Mike Wallace. I still believe he is a play maker. Also, recapturing deep elite speed could hopefully open up our offense and give some cushion for plays to be made underneath for our other receivers. Wallace would come at a reduced price but I doubt we get him. Really don't see it happening.

Edited by Dutch