Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

2016 TGP NFL Mock Draft Discussion

Jesus Christ Camp is demolishing this draft. Jack, Rankins, Spence, Joseph.

Now Thompson. :slingblade: Stop this madness.

You guys are running a train on the safeties...

And you'd best stay off it.

And you'd best stay off it.

I was actually hoping that Thompson might still be on the board by my pick but that run on Safeties went super hard.

I am surprised that Mills was still available at this point though. He's a guy that was on an Island a lot for LSU and his athleticism, ability change direction, coverage and run routes as good if not better than some players he faced is a nice added bonus. Coming from LSU who have had a nice run at producing quality safeties Mills accepted the leadership role for them and shown he can do it well.

Mills also has the strength to contest ball 1v1 vs WR's and at 6ft is a good help to defend against the pass.

Mills does need to bulk up a bit, improve against the run and improve his tackling but for him to be the 4th/5th Safety left on the board, I had to pick him up as he fills a need for the Skins.

Edited by Bangy

Yeah we got guys going about 3-4 rounds early lol

Yeah we got guys going about 3-4 rounds early lol

Not really, from what I have read in regards to the top 6 safeties (5 have already been taken) from multiple site's with scout reports. These guys are expected to come of the board in the 2nd and 3rd round.

The Neal pick is the only one from reading reports that may be a little early but considering the run started to happen I'm not surprised by the round these Safeties have been draft in at all.

Depends on who you read you can see Neal projected as a 5-6, Thompson projected as a 3, Joseph as a 3-4, Mills as a 3, and so on...

Not to mention safety is usually a value position that tend to go mid round. The run does push some people up. I'm fine with that and doesn't matter to me (Campin took my guy anyways), but I think me and Dmac are just saying they won't be going no where near this early on draft day. But that is part of the fun of a mock.

I sort of felt like I had no choice after that big run went on. Either get my guy early, or get nobody at all.

• Upvote 2

Joseph and Neal I can get behind going that early. And of course Ramsey if Air has him playing safety.

But again, it's just a matter of opinion.

Love me some Sterling Shepard . Nice pick, Fart.

• Upvote 1

I was always going safety with my pick as it's a need for the Skins. As I said I was really hoping Vonn was going to be there and expecting Thompson.

Neal imo was the really early pick out of the 5 taken and it was between Mills and one other for me.

Also I'm I the only person who feels Braxton went a bit high? Just asking as with the widest there thought he would go in round 3

Also, I'm not saying this needs to pick up the pace a tad bit but... I'm starting classes up again on Monday, and I'm probably gonna be on a whole lot less. At least for long enough to make posts...

So I'm not saying this should go a little faster... But...

I am not saying you should use proxies... but you should probably use proxies. But I am not saying you should use proxies.

That's hard though F4E, my board changes like the weather on any given day in the midwest. I see what you're saying, but I don't see what you're saying...

But I do see what you're saying so I will make an attempt. :p

• Upvote 1

Sun Tan Man =/= Mike Mayock

• Upvote 2

LESS TALKIN MORE DRAFTIN HOEBAGS

we seriously better make that Nick Martin pick fricken tired of drafting our new center every year

• Downvote 1

Do I have to give Air 48 hours since he has back to back picks?

I'd say give him until tomorrow morning.

No, if you have back to back picks, you get your 24 hours.

• Upvote 1

BC sniped me hard :mjtears:

Good pick though.

Top shelf where momma keeps the peanut butter? Edited by Bay
  • Upvote 1

Round 3 has been added. I feel like I have missed a trade somewhere. If you notice any errors, please speak up. Thanks.

• Upvote 1