DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

NBA Playoff Thread

Raptors "star" guards with a dud of a game

Guest Phailadelphia

OKC going with the full 10-man rotation against Dallas. Even had a line-up in there for a few minutes without Russ, KD, and Ibaka. Disrespectful.

Anybody got a general number on how many illegal screens Andrew Bogut has set in his career? I think Golden State got 15 easy points on open shots created by Bogut moving with the guy he's screening. It's so obvious, and so illegal. Come on.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Yea. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Golden State, and I am rooting for them at least to come out of the West... But the big men on that team get away with tons of moving screens.

Golden State has big men?

Toronto Raptors are always just regular season hype. I almost refuse to acknowledge them as a threat of any kind any more.

There's no way Indiana is better than Toronto. Toronto will win this series or else there actually is a curse of some kind of them.

Indiana has the best player on the court in that series

^They're such obvious illegal screens, but when was the last time one was actually called? It's absolutely baffling that they can get away with it over and over and over again.

There's no way Indiana is better than Toronto. Toronto will win this series or else there actually is a curse of some kind of them.

There's no curse, they're just playoff chokers. Like Dmac said, they're all regular season hype and you buy into it every year.

How about them Raptors?

You mean #TeamOneAndDone?

^They're such obvious illegal screens, but when was the last time one was actually called? It's absolutely baffling that they can get away with it over and over and over again.

I think Bogut and Ezeli have mastered the art of illegal screening by just walking or skipping backwards, taking out multiple targets at once.

Green just demolishes people and gets away with it. All of which I'm fine with (as fine as someone can be about refs ignoring calls) because I'm rooting for the Warriors to come out of the west, but Harden is like, one of my favorite players and it sucks seeing this debacle.

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

I think Bogut and Ezeli have mastered the art of illegal screening by just walking or skipping backwards, taking out multiple targets at once.

Green just demolishes people and gets away with it. All of which I'm fine with (as fine as someone can be about refs ignoring calls) because I'm rooting for the Warriors to come out of the west, but Harden is like, one of my favorite players and it sucks seeing this debacle.

I don't like Harden, but I think he should be harping on the Player's Association to get after the League for the way he's officiated so drastically different once the playoffs start. He's got a serious case.

Call me crazy but I think the Heat may be the team to beat in the East.

Call me crazy but I think the Heat may be the team to beat in the East.

Without Bosh, you're crazy.

Then again, I think I underrated Spo while he had the Bron, too. I thought he was winning titles as a coach without earning them. The way that team has kept afloat and the way he gets the most out of his roster..it's time to acknowledge how good he is, and I am absolutely positive he could out-coach Tyronn Lue in his sleep.

Cleveland made a huge mistake letting Blatt go.

Without Bosh, you're crazy.

Then again, I think I underrated Spo while he had the Bron, too. I thought he was winning titles as a coach without earning them. The way that team has kept afloat and the way he gets the most out of his roster..it's time to acknowledge how good he is, and I am absolutely positive he could out-coach Tyronn Lue in his sleep.

Cleveland made a huge mistake letting Blatt go.

Never understood the Spo discredit/hate, his adjustments won them the title against the Spurs in 2013. No doubt in my mind.

Yeah. Spo is the only coach who has been able to convince lebron to play PF. Even though that's obvious to everyone, he deserves credit for making it happen.

Demar has got to be costing himself money this FA. He has been straight trash 2 years in a row now when it counts.