Bay

Who's worse right now?

21 members have voted

1. 1. Worst team in the NFL currently is...

Poll.

Jags need to make significant changes, but have talent coming in so even though they still suck a lot, their arrow has to be pointing up. The Browns, to me, seem to be headed in that direction too, but are a couple of years behind the Jags... The Saints are in denial about their need to rebuild. Major things need to happen down there, but they are trying to put it off for as long as possible and hurting themselves in the process. The Bears... they are just lost.

1. Bears

2. Saints

3. Browns

4. Jags

Don't think it is the Jags for sure. With the right coaching they could be a contender for the division. Browns are competitive, Saints defense is so bad that they want Rob Ryan back and the Bears belong in the CFL.

Still the Browns IMO. Bears really wanna take the title away from them though.

Bears.

Browns are at least competitive in their games, and I think they'll steal a couple wins with Cody.

Saints are offensively good but that defense is absolutely putrid. They could still go 6-10 with Breesus being Breesus but they won't match up against a real team.

Jags have the talent but terrible coaching. They'll grab 4-5 wins.

Bears could legitimately go winless. Injured defense with terrible players. No Cutler now. Langford out. Tackles are doing terrible.

I should become a Bears fan.

I said Bears but the Saints being terrible makes my soul jump for joy. What a joke of an organization.

• Upvote 2

If I were ranking them:

32. Chicago

31. Cleveland

27. New Orleans

25. Jacksonville

roflBears. Blackhawks have been great for a while now, the Cubs have arrived so Chicago fans deserve a little misery. :smug: I don't give a damn if the Cubs are cursed. They (Chicago) had MJ too so I don't want to hear it.

Not sure why I'm hating on Chicago so much recently. Not that I feel bad :notbad:

As long as the Browns keep doing things like signing RG3 and trading top picks away, I'll keep going with them. Chicago is in rebuild mode.

roflBears. Blackhawks have been great for a while now, the Cubs have arrived so Chicago fans deserve a little misery. :smug: I don't give a damn if the Cubs are cursed. They (Chicago) had MJ too so I don't want to hear it.

Not sure why I'm hating on Chicago so much recently. Not that I feel bad :notbad:

I'd like to know your feelings on the Bulls.. m8.

As for who is the worst team. The Bears are clearly the worst with no real hope in sight between injuries and lack of young talent.

You remember Kevin White? I know he was injured last year but he's looked incredibly underwhelming to this point this season. Essentially he's still a rookie but still with being down as much as they are you'd think they'd be feeding between Alshon in White in terms of getting some nice garbage production due to lack of competitiveness for their team overall.

Indifferent on the Bulls.

:ooo:

San Fran. Theyre literally YEARS behind. See example: Blaine Gabbert as their QB.

San Fran is pretty solid in the trenches and Hyde is decent.

Guess who's back, back, back again....

c90f09a01b70675e8c09eb77eb2c3073.jpeg

Nah.... it's not Slim Shady... It's the fucking Lions, the Lions are back.

lions-fans2.jpg