Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

You realize its not the left that's trying to silence anyone here right? I have not seen a single person demand that all players be forced to kneel.

Great. Now you can shut up about how people protesting the anthem makes you feel.

I'm not the one who said emotions are 100% irrelevant always so I don't need to be held to that standard.

I'm not the one who said emotions are 100% irrelevant always so I don't need to be held to that standard.

image.png

• Downvote 1

Man, your reading comprehension is impressively bad.

• Upvote 1

Man, your reading comprehension is impressively bad.

No U

Ok. Let me break this down reeeeeaaallly simply for you.

Bware said emotions should be irrelevant 100% of the time.

I do not agree with that statement. Empathy for others is a good trait to have.

Bware also bases opinions based on his emotions. Such as how he feels when people do an action he perceives as disrespectful.

This is what is called "hypocritical." That word is blue or purple because it contains a link to another webpage which will define the word, in case you need help.

So you see, given that Bware is being hypocritical, I said that if he wants to follow his "feelings are always 100% unnecessary" policy, then he has to reexamine his own beliefs. You see, he is doing the classic argument of framing his ideas as "purely logic and reason" and the other idea as "pure emotions with no thought put into it." This is a very common method of argument for conservatives who try to appear "centrist" and "above it all" while still holding the same general beliefs as the right wing.

However, while I said that Bware needs to stop proclaiming his own beliefs because they involve emotions I was not, in fact, stating that that was a valid reason for his arguments to be invalid. I was merely pointing out that there is a flaw in his rationale. Therefore holding me to that standard is irrelevant because my point was that said standard is flawed.

Hope that cleared things up a bit for you. I can run it through a simple english translator if you'd like.

• Upvote 1

I think the important thing to realize is that freedom of speech is a two way street.

​I don't think anyone has ever said that people can't voice their displeasure over someone's actions. Clearly plenty of people oppose the kneeling and plenty of us oppose their opinions. Nobody said they can't have the opinion, but some of us aren't trying to demand people participate in something that isn't necessary.

Bware also bases opinions based on his emotions. Such as how he feels when people do an action he perceives as disrespectful.

This is what is called "hypocritical." That word is blue or purple because it contains a link to another webpage which will define the word, in case you need help.

So you see, given that Bware is being hypocritical, I said that if he wants to follow his "feelings are always 100% unnecessary" policy, then he has to reexamine his own beliefs. You see, he is doing the classic argument of framing his ideas as "purely logic and reason" and the other idea as "pure emotions with no thought put into it." This is a very common method of argument for conservatives who try to appear "centrist" and "above it all" while still holding the same general beliefs as the right wing.

However, while I said that Bware needs to stop proclaiming his own beliefs because they involve emotions I was not, in fact, stating that that was a valid reason for his arguments to be invalid. I was merely pointing out that there is a flaw in his rationale. Therefore holding me to that standard is irrelevant because my point was that said standard is flawed.

Hope that cleared things up a bit for you. I can run it through a simple english translator if you'd like.

Its funny you define the word hypocrite, right after you say something hypocritical.

I would link irony, but you are the master already. You claim you are for free speech and then slam people like BWARE who use it...lol.

The dude wants to let the entire island of Puerto Rico, a territory of the US, handle things completely on their own because "we spend too much money already." In fact, given that the statement was in reply to you saying something about Trump not mentioning it, he'd rather not even hear about what's going on down there, apparently.

You're not going to get him to change his mind by using logic and reason, my man. Logic and reason flew the coop a long time back.

And anytime you criticize him he goes to his emotional little corner and whines that you can't say anything against the left or you're labeled xyz.

Its funny you define the word hypocrite, right after you say something hypocritical.

I would link irony, but you are the master already. You claim you are for free speech and then slam people like BWARE who use it...lol.

Exhibit A ^^.

Continues to misread your point. Again. Probably intentionally at this point.

Edited by Thanatos

Ahh the second hypocrite arrives to save his hypocrite buddy....how adorable lol.

Here is both of your arguments and solution summed up.

tumblr_mduixuBexh1r5kjl1o1_500.png#mean%

Edited by Omerta

Fuck I think I've been PhilElloted.

• Upvote 1

Fuck I think I've been PhilElloted.

You have been lol.

Ok, so just never take you seriously. Got it.

Ok, so just never take you seriously. Got it.

Meh do/don't, totally up to you. I could not care less either way.

Some people like to blur the lines between being morally correct and behaving morally correct. Such a sticky web we weave.

President Donald Trump on Monday directed at least $200 million a year to technology education grants for women and minorities.

The president signed a memo instructing Education Secretary Betsy DeVos to prioritize STEM through existing competitive grant programs that will encourage women and minorities to participate in coding and other computer-based careers — though senior administration officials offered few specifics on how they would fulfill that goal.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/25/trump-stem-technology-grants-women-minorities-243115

Wow thats really great. I can't find fault with that.

Senior administration officials said they would leave crucial specifics — such as who will receive the federal funds — up to Education Secretary Betsy DeVos.

Oh...

I'm sure this won't be funneled into charter schools run by her family and friends.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your pessimism is tiring BlotsElliot.

Read up on the history of Betsy Devos and how she basically ruined public education in michigan.

You believe every half-assed conspiracy theory under the sun. Why is it whenever trump is involved you feel the need to defend him?

Edited by blotsfan
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why do I need to defend him here? He's subverting hundred of millions of dollars to females and minorities. Why do you feel the need to attack him?

Explain to this board why women and minorities don't deserve that money.

Its a very nice initiative if done by someone we know has an agenda to undermine those very same people. Devos has done nothing to indicate that the money will be used in any effective way for the goal. I'm sure there are plenty of organizations that would use the money properly. Give it to them.

So you don't actually disagree with Trump here but actually Devos? So you misspoke in your previous post, attacking me for defending Trump doing something you agree with.

Interesting. Perhaps that was a freudian slip. You are so filled with hatred and disgust that you will attack him no matter what -- even when he is passing initiatives that you can't defend an attack on.

For the world to see, and this would be a delight.. Can you post something like.. " Thank you Trump " or... " Good job Donald " or... maybe " I agree with Donald J. Trump ".? That'd be a blast wouldn't it?

Edited by Olenna4Ever

21753.jpg

Who wants to join me in chugging some pure white Bleach?

So you don't actually disagree with Trump here but actually Devos? So you misspoke in your previous post, attacking me for defending Trump doing something you agree with.

Interesting. Perhaps that was a freudian slip. You are so filled with hatred and disgust that you will attack him no matter what -- even when he is passing initiatives that you can't defend an attack on.

For the world to see, and this would be a delight.. Can you post something like.. " Thank you Trump " or... " Good job Donald " or... maybe " I agree with Donald J. Trump ".? That'd be a blast wouldn't it?

DeVos is in trump's cabinet. What she does reflects on him.

And I have posted that I've agreed with him a few times. If you wanna scan through 100 pages, be my guest. Don't fall into the trap of thinking you have to support him half the time in order to be truly unbiased or whatever.

Great. Now you can shut up about how people protesting the anthem makes you feel.

Such a well done burn. I just had to bring a little attention.

Also though now that I'm reading all this shit these responses to blots aren't even serious anymore. lol At least I hope not.

I will say this though. Conservatives crying victim to the liberal media is laughable. Conservatives have a fucking strangle hold on the media lol and every "liberal" on TV doesn't nothing but talk about Russia or how Bernie Sanders "isn't even a democrat." Look at all the richest and most highly viewed political pundits. They're fucking all pretty much conservative. If you say anything too liberal or something against banks or wars you get fired from CNN or MSNBC. JD, you're a nut bro lol.

Edited by seanbrock