Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

Conversely, i know that if the FBI finds nothing, it has to be fake. 

This doesn't mean what I think it means, right? There's no way a WH staffer just posted something so blatantly racist, is there?

26 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

This doesn't mean what I think it means, right? There's no way a WH staffer just posted something so blatantly racist, is there?

You must be new.

I have no clue what this staffer is getting at, but I can only grasp at racist straws.

Yeah I'm with you in not making much of a connection here.

Only thing I can think of is that those are the hot names for 2020 right now...I think automatically assuming This is racist is a bit of a stretch. But also Idk who tf Schlapp is , so maybe. 

Edit: Found the original photo posted by a Conservative feminist

“Stop the hate.  It is not helping anyone. Take personal responsibility. I took this picture as Kavanaugh was speaking about his daughter because I thought the steel look in Booker’s eyes lacked any compassion for him and his family.”

So yeah.. makes sense to me that Schlapp retweets it and is calling Conservatives to the polls if this is the guy leading the charge for Democrats in 2020. Even SNL made fun of this moment in their Kavanaugh hearing cold open over the weekend. 

Not racist.

Edited by DalaiLama4Ever
  • Downvote 1

I can't believe there are Dems who like Corey Booker. Hey, he's black though, right!!!? And Kamala Harris, wow, who won't she sell out?

That said, I still think the tweet is trying to rally the GOP's racist base. Doesn't even mean this Schlapp guy is racist hut he knows how to get a reaction. Don't be fooled so easily, JD. This is politics lol.

Favre, you really have to look up the term "dog whistle."

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, seanbrock said:

I can't believe there are Dems who like Corey Booker. Hey, he's black though, right!!!? And Kamala Harris, wow, who won't she sell out?

That said, I still think the tweet is trying to rally the GOP's racist base. Doesn't even mean this Schlapp guy is racist hut he knows how to get a reaction. Don't be fooled so easily, JD. This is politics lol.

You and blots trying to take away conspiracy guy title away From me.

Not everything has some secret meaning. This isn’t the all seeing eye . Taking pictures of minorities isn’t auto racism. 

Lets apply Occams Razor. Makes sense of most things. 

5 minutes ago, DalaiLama4Ever said:

Racism is a major part of the current Republican Party. You can't actually see that those people are democrats (if you ignore that most minorities and women in politics are Dems). Occams razor says to go for the simplest option. Saying "look at this" implies that something visually in the picture conveys a message. If you don't know they're democrats from outside context, what does the picture show?

On the other hand, the picture does clearly show that they're minorities.

Lmao. The dude didn't show any context, didn't link to the original at all. That is a racist dogwhistle, he is saying "look at these guys and be afraid."

For the GOP and those who defend them at all costs, anything short of someone saying the N-word is going to be defended apparently. 

Edited by Thanatos

4 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

For the GOP and those who defend them at all costs, anything short of someone saying the N-word is going to be defended apparently. 

You must not have been paying attention to when it sounded like there was going to be a tape of trump saying the n-word. 

And then we have GOPers like Duncan Hunter, the man currently indicted on misuse of federal campaign funds, putting out ads that state that his opponent is trying to infiltrate Congress for Muslim terrorist groups.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/01/duncan-hunter-radical-islam-855384

2 hours ago, DalaiLama4Ever said:

Not everything has some secret meaning. This isn’t the all seeing eye . Taking pictures of minorities isn’t auto racism. 

Occams Razor would suggest this is a racist tweet lol. The man doesn't say anything about this being taken when Kavanaugh was talking about his daughter and that makes them unempathetic, as your "conservative feminist" claims. Which is complete bullshit anyway, Kavanaugh was only bringing up his daughter to point out how awesome it was that she wanted to pray for BK's accuser. Just such a dumb argument to claim that was Schlapps point it makes no sense at all.

Marjorie Dannennfelser, (the original photographer) may not have intended this to be racist, (although given her background and who she supports, I would not at all be surprised), but that doesn't change the fact that Schlapp put this up with zero context and absolutely intended this to a racist dogwhistle. 

The GOP trying to claim otherwise is just gaslighting at this point.

Edited by Thanatos

Its not the simplest conclusion to draw when you have to make multiple assumptions along the way.

That’s you not being able to control you’re cynical brain. 

• Downvote 1

So it's about how Corey Booker is a dick, so he calls out 10 states...none of which are the state that Corey Booker represents.

ok

32 minutes ago, blotsfan said:

So it's about how Corey Booker is a dick, so he calls out 10 states...none of which are the state that Corey Booker represents.

ok

Uh look at the states... 

Unless you’re hypothesis is that racists only exist there, you seem to be over your head. 

Like I said, SNL also pointed this out. Unless you are inferring that they magically removed the racist element because they made light of it -- you should call them out as well. How dare they make fun of a black man!!! Bunch of racists, all of them.

Ok.

Edited by DalaiLama4Ever
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, DalaiLama4Ever said:

Depends on where you want to apply Occam's Razor. When it comes to imagery, propaganda, political strategy there people are usually always lying or trying to misinform or spin something. Let's not pretend like Trump didn't get to the White House in part by race baiting. I think understanding what you do about that stuff it hard accept that and not a simple race baiting image/message was used here. Just about everything you see is trying to sell you something or send some kind of message. It is VERY deliberate and has been for almost 100 years now.

Corey Booker is a moronic firestarter. 

And a dangerous threat to women everywhere. 

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, DalaiLama4Ever said:

Its not the simplest conclusion to draw when you have to make multiple assumptions along the way.

That’s you not being able to control you’re cynical brain. 

You're the one making assumptions, Im taking the picture at face value.

1 hour ago, BwareDWare94 said:

Corey Booker is a moronic firestarter. 

And 100 times better than basically anyone on the GOP at this point.

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

And 100 times better than basically anyone on the GOP at this point.

Stop defending sexual predators. 

• Downvote 1

Swetnick is walking back most of her allegations ...Previously she said she witnessed Kavanaugh and Judge spike punch... now she says she just saw them standing near the punch. 

Previously there were people lined up outside the door ready to be gang raped... now there were just small groups of people around doors and she admits not knowing what was going on behind doors. 

I don't believe anyone involved in this from the accuser to the accused. It is just fucked all the way around, how sad is it this is where we are as a whole ?

• Upvote 1