Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

Oh fucking please. The CIA did not use chemical weapons on a rebel town in Syria. Get your head out of the movies, sean. They have nothing to gain and absolutely everything to lose.

Edited by Thanatos

Get my head out of the movies? lol Do you have any idea the kind of shit we've done that been DOCUMENTED in South and Central America? Maybe you should take your head out of the sand.

If you want proof the US has something at stake look at what the Saudi's are doing in Yemen. We don't give a fuck about human rights violations until we need to sell the American people on War. I think it's safe to say the CIA lied about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq to sell a war. Don't forget that Saddam would have never been in power if it wasn't for the US and it's not like he just started to be a bad guy in the 80's lol. We toppled a government in Guatemala so we could sell fruit. Look up the United Fruit Company, bud.

Edited by seanbrock
  • Downvote 1

If this is a false flag my first bet is the Russians.

Russia has been vehemently pro-assad though.

Of course, the US is now attacking Syria for the purpose of removing Assad. Who's up for Iraq war part 2?

Russia has been vehemently pro-assad though.

I don't think this is a false flag. Assad and Putin exist at scumbag levels the US govt and its agencies can't really dream of, so I think they're totally capable of doing it.

But if this is a false flag, then Putin might be trying to draw Trump in to further divide Congress/the country over the topic of war. He may have also been trying to see how Trump would react to such a thing. Wouldn't put it past Putin at all to use this as a way to test Trump or lure him into a trap.

That plays during the election, but its over now.

Remember when you're country is selling you a war the lessons of history. Gulf of Tonkin, United Fruit Company, weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Remember that WE created the Taliban and AT LEAST indirectly created Isis. Remember what the whistle blowers that have come out the last few years. Remember the words of Dwight Eisenhower about the military industrial complex.Question EVERYTHING. Rule nothing out and never underestimate what our government is capable of. Never underestimate what those who have power will do to profit and the furthermost of their agenda. Do not be gullible and especially do not take what you hear in the corporate owned and run news at face value.

Crazy how something like war can bring two people like Hillary and Trump together.

It's not that crazy. The Clinton's have known Trump for years lol

Yeah, I was being sarcastic. Thanks, sean. lol

I like how all you have to do is say Russia and it's an immediate justification or explanation. Have we seen this before? :yao:

I like how all you have to do is say Russia and it's an immediate justification or explanation. Have we seen this before? :yao:

I'm on a small debate page made up of people around me and they are just going crazy right now.

Saying we told Russia what we were going to do (true) and then they told Assad and that was proof that we needed to bomb / start war sign Russia.

They were just completely oblivious to the fact that Russia has backed Assad this whole time... just so uninformed , but ready to blame Russia, drop bombs, and likely start ww3

Russia ain't shit. We would have half the world on our side. They would be destroyed lol. They're broken then we are too.

Trump is owned by the Russians though... they're best friends !!!! Why is this happening !!? Nothing bad is gonna happen, right?

Seriously though, probably just moving it in the way as a sign of " You aren't doing that shit again "

Trump is owned by the Russians though... they're best friends !!!! Why is this happening !!? Nothing bad is gonna happen, right?

Seriously though, probably just moving it in the way as a sign of " You aren't doing that shit again "

Trump has a long history of screwing over friends.

Incidentally, I like how you believe any conspiracy ever until it makes a republican look bad. Very interesting...

Trump has a long history of screwing over friends.

Incidentally, I like how you believe any conspiracy ever until it makes a republican look bad. Very interesting...

What conspiracy is that?

It's pretty terrifying that the people in this country is so ready to go to war. It's also perplexing given how many times we already know our government and our media has lied to us to get us into wars. Ask yourself why the US government doesn't care about what the Saudi's are doing in Yemen? More people are dying there. Please people start thinking for yourself before it's too late.

Question. Is Turkey more closely aligned with Russia atm?

I took some time to read up on this. From Fox News no less. It's crazy that the executive branch has so much power that it can just launch a pretty sizable attack on a country we're not even at war with. Not like this was ISIS, which we are actually somewhat committed to fighting against (from an international perspective). Not like Libya either, considering there was a UN Resolution calling for it. Now, people can argue that there should be a resolution calling for a no-fly zone in Syria, but there's no way Russia will go for that considering they directly benefit from air superiority.

There was surely an atrocity committed. No matter who did it. Syria, Russia, CIA... it's an atrocity nonetheless. But that doesn't justify launching such an attack in my opinion. I don't know. It's kind of a tricky arena because of the whole chemical weapons attack. Just seems like this was a very rash decision. If we had taken our time and another chemical attack occurred, then sure... go all in for all I care. But having had some time to think about it I think taking time to move in to help and investigate the area would have been more productive than this strike. Plus, if those who assist are attacked by Syrian forces, that not only kind of confirms Syria did it but also gives even more justification for launching strikes.

Just doesn't seem like Trump's administration went about this in the most responsible way, and he is getting praised for it. I get it, there was a chemical attack, but I don't think that's an excuse to throw reason out the window.

Edited by OSUViking

I don't believe the Russians want war with the US and if they did why do a false flag operation?

I don't believe the Russians want war with the US and if they did why do a false flag operation?

Frame Syria, incite Trump. Should nothing happen from this, Russia would have lost nothing while they will have seen how Trump reacts and how people react to Trump's actions.

Russia stands to lose a lot if Assad is ousted. The United States and Russia are competing to put oil pipelines through Syria. Assad was winning the war. Russia was getting what they wanted and so was Assad. Why would Russia assure the support of the UN by doing a false flag operation to bring the US into this war?