Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

I'm a fiscal conservative, and I'm ready to say, just take a few extra % out of everyone's paycheck and give everyone health care. It's long overdue. Of course, it wouldn't ever be that easy, would it?

eb9.gif

I'd just like to come here and gloat about being right about the whole Russia bull shit being fake just like I've said the whole time. The Clinton's giving Russia 20% of the countries uranium production on the other hand is a very real story.

Not much to gloat about though because everything I feared about Hilldog's position on Russia have come true about Trump. Our countries aggression over a fucking oil pipeline could result in WWIII or at least a war with Russia. It's kind of been a history of pushing Russia for a while now encroaching on former USSR territories that we agreed we wouldn't. Russia might not be as strong as we are but they are a nuclear power. Good news is we might not need to worry about health care for long........

Just to avoid double posting

https://theintercept.com/2017/06/23/democratic-lobbyists-donald-trump-mottur-podesta-comcast-prudential/

Basically Hillary's fundraisers have the sama Trump. Like I said when I voted for Trump. There is opposition to Trump. Most of the liberals in the country would be patting themsleves on the back for beating Trump instead of fighting for change. Mic drop, thank you.

Edited by seanbrock

I'd just like to come here and gloat about being right about the whole Russia bull shit being fake just like I've said the whole time. The Clinton's giving Russia 20% of the countries uranium production on the other hand is a very real story.

I don't know why you assume this means the investigation is over. Are we ignoring the numerous ties to Russia that the administration keeps lying about? Not to mention the obstruction of justice.

Basically Hillary's fundraisers have the sama Trump. Like I said when I voted for Trump. There is opposition to Trump. Most of the liberals in the country would be patting themsleves on the back for beating Trump instead of fighting for change. Mic drop, thank you.

Hundreds of thousands of people will die because trump won. Enjoy your mic drop.

As if people wouldn't have died under Hillary. She was hellbent on war and conflict (just like Trump). Please. There is very little difference between them.

• Upvote 1

I was just talking healthcare.

And a question for everyone who believes Hillary and Trump are the same:

You all supported trump. Why? If the policies are truly identical*, why did you support the guy who is clearly an idiot and is making us an embarrassment to the world? If all else is the same, why did you want someone who is so clearly unstable?

Like I said when I voted for Trump. There is opposition to Trump. Most of the liberals in the country would be patting themsleves on the back for beating Trump instead of fighting for change. Mic drop, thank you.

Trump is more extreme than Hillary would have been but what has he accomplished to this point? Really not that much. Hillary would have done whatever she wanted even with a Republican congress because she is a Republican and like I said, there would be zero opposition to Hillary. Trump has galvanized people. Not in the way he intended I'm sure but he has none the less. With Hillary it would have been zero chance of change.

Ok sean, I agree with many things you say in your general ideas... but I think saying all politicians are the same is an old and tired cliche, and also inaccurate. How can you honestly say Hillary wouldn't have had any opposition when the Republicans did nothing but oppose Obama for 8 years? You think they would have rolled over and let Hillary have her way? I think there's a very small chance of that, but obviously we'll never know for sure.

I don't think all politicians are the same. I think there's a huge difference between say Tulsi Gabbard and Paul Ryan. Hillary and Trump though? Very little. Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama accomplished things that republicans could only dream of under the guise of being liberal or being for hope and change.

Even if the only difference in policy between the two of them was healthcare, with Hillary wanting the status quo, and trump wanting what we've seen, that's still a massive difference. Again, 22 million people will lose insurance, and premiums will rise a ton for the elderly who need it most.

See I think that this shit plan and shit Republican leadership makes it easier to pave the way towards single payer. When the Republicans who are voting for Trump take it up the ass with this bull shit health care bill they will be a lot more open a universal health care system. The movement for universal health care has already started but it's going to pick up a hell of a lot of steam when presented as the only real alternative. The bill is so bad though that there are Republicans who won't vote for it because they want to stay in office lol. If our country was a team in the NBA I'm tanking so I can build a championship team in the future. Some drastic shit needs to happen for change to happen.

Not much to gloat about though because everything I feared about Hilldog's position on Russia have come true about Trump. Our countries aggression over a fucking oil pipeline could result in WWIII or at least a war with Russia. It's kind of been a history of pushing Russia for a while now encroaching on former USSR territories that we agreed we wouldn't. Russia might not be as strong as we are but they are a nuclear power. Good news is we might not need to worry about health care for long........

Just to avoid double posting

https://theintercept.com/2017/06/23/democratic-lobbyists-donald-trump-mottur-podesta-comcast-prudential/

Yeah, Russia trying to hack our elections is no big deal at all. You voted for a shitbag for the single most ludicrous reason I've heard anyone give for voting for Trump, and try to justify it that way.

Also are we seriously taking Project Veritas' word for this?

Do you know what Project Veritas is? It's run by a bunch of alt-right nutjobs who have been repeatedly caught editing their videos to make the person seem like they are saying something they are not. Van Jones has already said their video of him is edited, not to mention he's been saying the odds of finding Trump-Russia connections directly is very low and Democrats need to focus on the actual issues instead of just bringing that up over and over again. So he already publically said Trump-Russia is a "nothing-burger." Its not news to secretly record him saying the same thing, but it is lying to edit the footage to make it seem like he's saying the whole story is nothing, because that isn't what he meant.

Let the investigation finish. I doubt they're gonna find solid evidence tying Trump to Russia, but there is still the fact that he fired an FBI director to stop him investigating it and the numerous ties between his team and Russia. Its a fact that Russia blatantly tried to influence our election. If for no other reason than to try to prevent that from happening as much as we can, let Mueller finish.

See I think that this shit plan and shit Republican leadership makes it easier to pave the way towards single payer. When the Republicans who are voting for Trump take it up the ass with this bull shit health care bill they will be a lot more open a universal health care system. The movement for universal health care has already started but it's going to pick up a hell of a lot of steam when presented as the only real alternative. The bill is so bad though that there are Republicans who won't vote for it because they want to stay in office lol. If our country was a team in the NBA I'm tanking so I can build a championship team in the future. Some drastic shit needs to happen for change to happen.

I think you're far more naive than the rest of us you call naive, lol. That strategy does not work in politics, sorry.

Edited by Thanatos

I think you're far more naive than the rest of us you call naive, lol. That strategy does not work in politics, sorry.

Naw man, its basically the same. Its just that instead of losing basketball games, people will literally die.

First off, the US has interfered in countless elections INCLUDING Russia more than once. Second, what did the Russian hack do? Reveal Clinton's emails? lol This is a made up, non issue meant to distract people from real issues. What has Trump the Kremlin puppet done that's in favor of Russia? He's lifted none of Obama's sanctions. He hasn't pulled out of Syria and given them the pipeline. In fact he's been pretty openly aggressive towards them.

Trump has the lowest approval ratings at this point of any president in my life time, maybe in history and the democrats are STILL losing elections in 2017. I mean, think about how horrible democrats have to be to be losing to this shit show. The fact that it was even close is mind boggling. Establishment Democrats MUST be wiped out in order for change to happy because as of now there is no part representing the people. There are a few good politicians out there who do but the ones at the top have to go. Pelosi, Perez, Schumer, all of them must be destroyed. It won't be easy because they're openly trying to cheat their constituents to put people in power who raise big money from donors but you know what's funny? When you look at big elections they all get money from the same fucking people/industires for the most part. People are paying more attention now than they ever have in my life time

Do you know what gerrymandering is, Sean?

You know, that's actually one of the beauties of Trump. The people who wanted to play at being Dr. Frankenstein created a monster and couldn't control it and ended up losing.

And yes Than I do know what gerrymandering is lol. It isn't the end all be all. Those elections lost in 2017 were still pretty pitiful considering the sitting president is probably the most unpopular president in US history and the congressional approval rating isn't much better. The Republican leadership is hated Nation wide

You know, that's actually one of the beauties of Trump. The people who wanted to play at being Dr. Frankenstein created a monster and couldn't control it and ended up losing.

And yes Than I do know what gerrymandering is lol. It isn't the end all be all. Those elections lost in 2017 were still pretty pitiful considering the sitting president is probably the most unpopular president in US history and the congressional approval rating isn't much better. The Republican leadership is hated Nation wide

Are you talking about the elections in Kansas and Georgia? The fact that the Dems made either one close is a very bad sign for the Republicans. They are both deep red states. The Georgia seat hasn't been held by a Democrat for a long time, (20+ years, I think).

Not to nitpick, but to be fair... Frankenstein's monster wasn't really the monster in the story -- Dr. Frankenstein was. So, really the people who created Trump should be blamed, per your analogy. Probably fits. Lol.

• Upvote 1

Not to nitpick, but to be fair... Frankenstein's monster wasn't really the monster in the story -- Dr. Frankenstein was. So, really the people who created Trump should be blamed, per your analogy. Probably fits. Lol.

Incorrect.

frankenstein.png

I said they wanted to play at being Dr. Frankenstein and created a monster they couldn't control and ended up losing the election. Reading comprehension, dawg. I'm not as dumb as I look. lol

I said they wanted to play at being Dr. Frankenstein and created a monster they couldn't control and ended up losing the election. Reading comprehension, dawg. I'm not as dumb as I look. lol

The real monster was Dr. Frankenstein. The "monster" he created was an emotional sentient being whose entire purpose was to find someone like him. So if the people were playing Dr. Frankenstein, they were they evil ones and created a nice guy in Trump.. What? Was that your point? lolIt sounded like you were trying to call Trump a monster to me even though your analogy was more shitting on the people that voted for him -- although as I highlighted earlier, neither is really wrong, I just don't think you used your own analogy very well. Sorry if I misunderstood.

Edited by Banned4Ever
  • Upvote 1

Nobody gives a fuck about apples to apples Frankenstein v Trump