Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

Bruce Jenner is a piece of garbage. He is the worst representation of transgendered people and on the moderate scale of shitty humans. Remember when he was a hero and got the arthur ash award ? Then he turned on his supporters lol. He is a traditiobal girl lol. He is definitely nuts.

Bruce Jenner is a piece of garbage. He is the worst representation of transgendered people and on the moderate scale of shitty humans. Remember when he was a hero and got the arthur ash award ? Then he turned on his supporters lol. He is a traditiobal girl lol. He is definitely nuts.

Caitlyn Jenner is a shitty person but there's no need to misgender her.

And Sean, it's telling that your source is a known conservative rag using a psychiatrist who makes a living off of being a transphobe.

Meanwhile, the general scientific community knows that this is bullshit.

http://www.apa.org/topics/lgbt/transgender.aspx

Caitlyn Jenner is a shitty person but there's no need to misgender her.

And Sean, it's telling that your source is a known conservative rag using a psychiatrist who makes a living off of being a transphobe.

I don't think I am misgendering her/him. Has she had the total change, or just got a boob job and said she is a woman? I truly don't know? She/he is extremely unimportant to me.

Also if Jenner is a woman who has never been attracted to men, why is Jenner so rough on gays...That person is a loon.

Edited by Omerta

He makes a living off being a transphobe? He was the chief psychiatrist at one of the best hospitals in the world. I could be wrong but I'm sure that's a pretty decent paying jov Johns Hopkins won't even preform the surgeries. There are people who identify as amputees too. Should we cut their legs off to appease that mental illness as well?

• Downvote 1

Serious question, is psychiatry really a science? It has interested me for a while and I have read several papers and there seems to be no definitive answer. It is one of the few areas of medicine where pinning down psychopathology is kind of heard and the DSM is lacking. Strangely enough a guy in the military with me was a psychiatrist and even he admitted it was at best spotty science and at worst an organized collection of diagnosis. Which is why he was in the Army because it is looked down upon in most scientific circles. I admit I dont know how the DSM is utilized but I have read a lot of papers and books thanks to Hannibal Lecter, and I am still not sure what it is.

• Upvote 1

I don't think I am misgendering her/him. Has she had the total change, or just got a boob job and said she is a woman? I truly don't know? She/he is extremely unimportant to me.

Also if Jenner is a woman who has never been attracted to men, why is Jenner so rough on gays...That person is a loon.

You don't need the surgery to transition genders.

And you're right. Caitlyn Jenner is a piece of shit which is a damn shame because she could've been a great icon for transgender people in America.

And you're right. Bruce Jenner is a piece of shit which is a damn shame because he could've been a great icon for transgender people in America.

I see you made a little mistake so I fixed for ya. :kobe:

Edited by seanbrock

And you're right. Caitlyn Jenner is a piece of shit which is a damn shame because she could've been a great icon for transgender people in America.

Are you talking about the "I think, therefore I am" method of identifying genders. If you are talking about waking up and picking your gender and it being able to change, I disagree you are what you are. If you want to change commit to it.

After reading that I can see who that would be tough to understand. What I am saying is that you don't wake up on Wednesday being a man, on Friday you want to be a woman, and then the following Monday are a man again imo.

Edited by Omerta

If you want tits and want to dress like a woman, whatever. It's your life, but cutting off functioning organs is insanity and the hormone treatments are fucking dangerous. I think it's really unethical for doctors to do that shit. That part in blots' link about transgenderism or whatever the fuck you want to call it not being a mental disorder because many people live well adjusted lives after their transition makes sense, but I do still believe that the attitude towards it is dangerous because some of these people are mentally ill. There are a lot of suicides in that demographic and there are people who change their minds. We need to step back on this shit.

Bruce Jenner just needed the attention like the rest of his family. He'd just killed somebody while driving and somehow got away with it. Needed to distract people from that crime. He's neither man nor woman, but a monster.

• Upvote 1

Man, you people always manage to find new ways to be worse.

• Upvote 1

Bruce Jenner just needed the attention like the rest of his family. He'd just killed somebody while driving and somehow got away with it. Needed to distract people from that crime. He's neither man nor woman, but a monster.

This. I find it strange that for the Arthur Ash Courage award he is lauded as a hero, and he had just killed someone. The liberal media did not seem to care though because he was now wearing a dress and calling himself Caitlyn which is super duper courageous and noble. Bruce Jenner killed that woman, not Caitlyn apparently. I rememeber Lauren Hill playing college and high school ball with terminal brain cancer and people were shitting on her and people who thought she should have won because it was all,"Ermagherd a Transgender person, how heroic" It was literally the most sickening thing I had seen in a while. That was up there with the Philando Castille things for me as far as pure disgust.

• Upvote 1

What do you mean, you people? :angry:

• Upvote 2

This is ridiculous. You just disagree with us. That doesn't make us bad people.

This is ridiculous. You just disagree with us. That doesn't make us bad people.

Welp...

He's neither man nor woman, but a monster.

That was up there with the Philando Castille things for me as far as pure disgust.

I see you made a little mistake so I fixed for ya. :kobe:

Edited by blotsfan

BWare and Ngata were talking about the morality of specific people and how it was a joke they were made out to be a hero despite being a piece of shit. I'm the only scum bag in this scenario lol.

Hillary is coming out with a new book about the 2016 Election.

" What Happened "

Hillary is coming out with a new book about the 2016 Election.

" What Happened "

At first I thought it was "What Happened?" Which made it seem like she was a real person for a minute with a slight sense of humor. Too bad.

BWare and Ngata were talking about the morality of specific people and how it was a joke they were made out to be a hero despite being a piece of shit. I'm the only scum bag in this scenario lol.

It doesn't matter how much of a piece of shit Caitlyn Jenner is (and trust me, she's a huge piece of shit). Intentionally misgendering her is an insult to all trans people.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

It doesn't matter how much of a piece of shit Caitlyn Jenner is (and trust me, she's a huge piece of shit). Intentionally misgendering her is an insult to all trans people.

Bruce Jenner is no more a woman than you are. Stop swallowing the media narrative.

• Upvote 1

In stunning news, John McCain was the swing vote to stop the repeal of Obamacare.

Noteworthy about the bill, basically none of the Republicans wanted it. They just hoped the House could fix it while they claim they repealed Obamacare.

The trans people in the military thing is inconsequential to me with a litany of issues that are far more important. How many people are we talking about here? A thousand? If you want to take advantage of the GI bill put your transition off. If you join to pay for your operation, if that's even covered, go fuck yourself. This is barely even worth the breath or key strokes to discuss...

What? Trump the one's that made it consequential. He didn't have to do anything and the military would keep going like it was.

3k people get put out of a job for no reason = not worth the keystrokes to discuss.

Jesus fuck this topic. I agree with blots you guys are awful.

Sean saying a lot of trans people are mentally ill, and Ngata using the "I know a guy" defense for once again undermining science that doesn't agree with him, as he's done, what, three times now?

I do kinda agree with Bware though, Jenner literally killed someone they don't get a free pass because they're trans.

Edited by Thanatos
  • Downvote 1

Yeah I assume that's what makes her a monster. Women can be shits too, trans people are not immune to being complete and utter scum. There's no reason to label a murderous scumbag with the gender nouns they want if you don't want to. They lost the right of civility, you don't need to indulge them if you don't want to. I mean I hope that puts an end to the trans debate, but the fact of the matter is that they exist, they don't want to hop from gender to gender, and there is a lot of bullshit and hate out there that comes from a lack of understanding.

• Upvote 1