Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

The best part of Bannon getting fired is that he was trying to convince Trump to get out of Afghanistan so Trump axed him. I'm not a fan of Steve Bannon by any means but I wouldn't mind if he could have convinced Trump to get out of Afghanistan, when we should have went to Saudi Arabia in the first fucking place. This war is horse shit.

Edited by seanbrock

I just don't want to spread ourselves too thin. There are so many other countries we could invade. If we're only invading a few, how will the world know to respect us? Let's invade Pakistan, Jordan, Côte d'Ivoire, Latveria, Romania, Ecuador, and so many others. Let's invade them all.

• Upvote 2

I just don't want to spread ourselves too thin. There are so many other countries we could invade. If we're only invading a few, how will the world know to respect us? Let's invade Pakistan, Jordan, Côte d'Ivoire, Latveria, Romania, Ecuador, and so many others. Let's invade them all.

Wat

The tyrant Von Doom has been allowed to reign for too long.

The best part of Bannon getting fired is that he was trying to convince Trump to get out of Afghanistan so Trump axed him. I'm not a fan of Steve Bannon by any means but I wouldn't mind if he could have convinced Trump to get out of Afghanistan, when we should have went to Saudi Arabia in the first fucking place. This war is horse shit.

I was actually talking with a friend of mine who was a civilian contractor and they have known for a couple of weeks because the contractors are gearing up. Truthfully, this war will never be over. It is a cash cow and we sustain little casualties. I personally think one is too many to lose in that shit hole but we are well past that point.

I will be keeping an eye out for under the radar news. This smells like distraction 100%. 4000 troops really does nothing as far as a strategic advance on a national level.

Louis Linton going HAM on some socker mom. I bet that lady thinks twice before just espousing some bullshit.

Louis Linton going HAM on some socker mom. I bet that lady thinks twice before just espousing some bullshit.

Keep bootlicking.

Keep bootlicking.

Lol. Why did she not have a right to respond the way she did? Did she say anything that was not true? Did she do anything to provoke that attack? Or are you just saying that because you hate trump ?

Because she responded to a 5 word comment with a massive tirade about how much better a person she is for being rich. You say you don't like the rich people fucking over everyone else but you stick up for the wife of the Goldman Sachs executive.

• Upvote 1

Because she responded to a 5 word comment with a massive tirade about how much better a person she is for being rich. You say you don't like the rich people fucking over everyone else but you stick up for the wife of the Goldman Sachs executive.

So for the record she did nothing wrong other than marry someone YOU dont like.

Let me get this straight. Someone posts something about how awesome they are. Then someone says maybe you are not that awesome. Then the first person goes on a long winded tirade saying how great they are...and you are mad why ? Copyright infringement?

That's a joke right

You aren't supportive of tithing to the black community ? Cuda, please.

So would she be cool if I gave it to Mexicans? I am confused. What does she mean "brown people" ? She needs to check her privileges.

I'm not saying either party is innocent of this, but attaching riders people don't like to popular bills is one of the scummier things politicians do. I'm not sure why trump would say he's upset they didn't do that.

Ok I know its because he's an idiot, but still.

BLM just gets worse every day. That's in my city, too. That lady is batshit insane, I believe I have had the displeasure of hearing her screeching in person on more than one occasion.

I can't believe that that particular article isn't satire, but if anyone is going to write something like that and it not be satire it would be Ms. Helm.

This is what I'm talking about when Dmac talks about how these people aren't really part of BLM. It's the No True Scotsman fallacy. She is a co-founder of BLM in Louisville. This IS part of their agenda.

Edited by Thanatos

BLM just gets worse every day. That's in my city, too. That lady is batshit insane, I believe I have had the displeasure of hearing her screeching in person on more than one occasion.

I can't believe that that particular article isn't satire, but if anyone is going to write something like that and it not be satire it would be Ms. Helm.

This is what I'm talking about when Dmac talks about how these people aren't really part of BLM. It's the No True Scotsman fallacy. She is a co-founder of BLM in Louisville. This IS part of their agenda.

She's saying a way to fight discrimination. Even if you don't agree with it (I don't), it's literally just someone promoting a policy.* in fact, the ones about getting nazis fired is a great thing to do and shouldn't be controversial at all.

So yeah, she's a bit off, but I take this over the way cops literally murder unarmed black people with 0 consequences fairly regularly.

*Before any of you people suggest this is equivalent to literal Nazis calling for the removal of all minorities from the US, close your browser and go fuck yourself.

The fact that anyone takes that even slightly serious is hilarious. It's radical bullshit that only someone who wants a handout could preach.

• Upvote 1

She's just promoting a policy?!? LMAO

Yeah a bigoted and racist policy.. I thought racists were bad Blots? I take it just white racists are bad then. Right. What a hypocrite.

She's just promoting a policy?!? LMAO

Yeah a bigoted and racist policy.. I thought racists were bad Blots? I take it just white racists are bad then. Right. What a hypocrite.

Racism against black people in the US is not comparable to racism against white people. I don't even know if I'd call it racism. More like "minorities are so economically disadvantaged due to oppression that white people who benefited from it should give their stuff to help black people pick themselves up." I don't think it's neccisarily true but you compare that to "black people should all be slaves or dead" and it's not close.

She's saying a way to fight discrimination. Even if you don't agree with it (I don't), it's literally just someone promoting a policy.* in fact, the ones about getting nazis fired is a great thing to do and shouldn't be controversial at all.

So yeah, she's a bit off, but I take this over the way cops literally murder unarmed black people with 0 consequences fairly regularly.

*Before any of you people suggest this is equivalent to literal Nazis calling for the removal of all minorities from the US, close your browser and go fuck yourself.

That's not a way to fight discrimination at all. It just reverses the discrimination. Get them fired for freedom of speech? Are you kidding me? You don't censor people.

She wasn't a slave and I wasn't a slave-owner. I don't owe her jack shit for reparations- which she misspelled btw.

And how isn't this the equivalent of literal Nazis calling for a removal of all minorities? Just because you pre-empt the point doesn't mean it isn't a good point. Isn't that just a policy as well? This bullshit is exactly why lots of people don't take BLM seriously. They aren't trying to help the community they are just trying to get people outraged and angry.

That's not a way to fight discrimination at all. It just reverses the discrimination. Get them fired for freedom of speech? Are you kidding me? You don't censor people.

free_speech.png

She wasn't a slave and I wasn't a slave-owner. I don't owe her jack shit for reparations- which she misspelled btw.

I agree with you. Doesn't change that this is a non-issue.

And how isn't this the equivalent of literal Nazis calling for a removal of all minorities? Just because you pre-empt the point doesn't mean it isn't a good point. Isn't that just a policy as well?

Because the US doesn't have a history of discrimination against white people and doesn't currently have a president who supports black supremacy. Being killed by a dog has the same result as being run over by a car, but one is much more of an issue because it actually happens frequently.

This bullshit is exactly why lots of people don't take BLM seriously. They aren't trying to help the community they are just trying to get people outraged and angry.

Outraged and angry at a system that doesn't punish policemen for murdering black people.

Edited by blotsfan

I take this over the way cops literally murder unarmed black people with 0 consequences fairly regularly.

Nobody ever taught you statistics, did they ?