Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

If people have objective links that shine a light on this DNC stuff, please share. I have only read what Sean linked and a CBS and Washington Post link that both only pushed me further into thinking this was a giant power move.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/10/19/dnc-reshuffle-has-some-worrying-about-a-purge/

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/shakeup-democratic-national-committee-longtime-officials-ousted-n812126

• Upvote 1

I think most people here are against the war mongering. Remember when Ted Cruz wanted to test if the sand glows or not? Thats a scary statement. With that said, or military presence swapped from priority of national defense to securing our foreign interests quite a while ago.

Weve been arming bad guys for decades. Ask yourself why the Middle East hates us so much, and dont answer with because they are jealous of our freedom. It has more to do with causing instability and incinerating parents and children a like all the while giving absolutely 0 fucks.

It's just mind boggling how little these people care about human life whether it be allowing our own water supplies to be polluted or the mass murder of millions of innocent people all in the name of money. It's hard to believe there are people out there that are so ruthless and greedy. These are the same people that just don't give a fuck if kids are dying because their parents can't afford health care so long as they get paid. I seriously don't think I know anyone, no matter how desperate for money they are, that would sign off on the deaths of thousands of children for money. That's fucking sick man.

There's no alternative either. Obama and the Democrats tried to privatize social security. They've stolen trillions of dollars from American taxpayers and handed it over to the richest people in the country/world and it's not even arguable. If you don't think wealth/income inequality is an issue or that this happened by accident idk wtf to even say.

Campaign Legal Center filed a complaint against the DNC and Clinton comparing for funding the Trump golden showers dossier and not disclosing it (and lying about it)

Edited by Olenna4Ever
  • Upvote 1

What kind of sick people would fund documents on Trump golden showers?

What kind of sick people would fund documents on Trump golden showers?

They funded research to get info on trump. That's what the guy found.

They spent up to 9 million dollars on information that was discredited anyway and gotten from a hostile nation like Russia.

Everyone was so mad when Jr had a meeting with Russians about damnig Clinton information but didnt take it. Yet the DNC as a whole and Clinton campaign do this but no genera outrage from the same people?

If it wasnt obvious before Russian influence is pretty deep rooted. I dont think anythings really gonna come of it. If people were talking Treason for Trump, idk how you fall short of treason with this.

Granted, nothing is actually gonna happen so its moot anyway. Lol

• Upvote 1

It was information that a non-Russian gathered on Russia. Much different than working with the Russians directly.

Now back to the people actually running the country. Before I said that Jeff Sessions is the worst thing Trump has done. I haven't changed my mind (this is a thread).

https://twitter.com/maryemilyohara/status/923607247267168256

He bought the information directly from Russia . Just because they used / hired a middle man to justify its legality is kind of hilarious.

• Upvote 1

FIne. Let's remove Hillary from office.

FIne. Let's remove Hillary from office.

I mean, it's kind of a bigger issue than Hillary. The DNC is massively fucking corrupt and something has to be done about it. People need to go to jail.

I am not sure what to make of that Denver baker's situation.

I heard a rumor (so let's not assume anything as true or not true) that he offered to sell them other goods, but he simply refused to make them that specific cake for that specific purpose. I don't know if that makes it any better or not. Another rumor: his shop is visibly decorated with Bibles and other Christian-themed memorabilia. Denver isn't a small city. Perhaps this was intentionally done to make or prove a point?

Again, apparently he never pulled the old "we don't serve your kind here." If he had it would be an open and shut thing, but I don't know. That may not have been what happened.

Can we really force someone to do something if it's against their religious beliefs? Like to know what you guys think of that.

Given that religion was given as a reason for slavery and segregation, yes.

I think having people as slaves and saying you won't make them a cake are two different things.

• Upvote 1

What about saying you wont serve them in your restaurant?

Again, there is a lot of debate as to whether that is truly what happened. Some say he only refused them that specific item, but afterwards offered them anything else they may have wanted.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/democrats-russians-and-the-fbi-1508971759

Wall Street Journal (for whatever pull they have / don't have) is asking Robert Mueller to recuse himself from the investigation. Again, from the article... It looks like if there was collusion at all it was between the DNC and the Russians.

I don't know what comes of all this, but it really doesn't look good.

This country is currently eating itself, and it is unfortunate, but fun to watch. LGBTQ peeps yell discrimination for not being able to force someone to make something they dont believe in. Christians in turn yell,"The gays are discriminating!" The funny thing is they are both right.

Look, is not liking gays or lesbians ok, in my book? No, at least not liking them for who they are. That said, I am a life long agnostic who thinks religious principles cannot be either proven nor disproven so it leaves us in a huge argumentative circle jerk like this.

Could the gay couple have gone somewhere else? Why not? Could they have changed the cake? Sure. Could the dude have just baked it for them? Yep. The question is who is really infringing on who here? Both parties are just being who they are right? So why can one force another ? It just seems stupid and they should have found somewhere that was not so heavily Christian, at least to me.

A lot of the articles said he was pleasant with them and that he was not trying to be rude, he just stated his beliefs. It sounds like they just wanted to pick a fight and make this dude do something to show him they could do it, and to pick up the dubya for the LGBTQ lobby.

• Upvote 1

My argument for that is to favor the business owner. Not because what I think they are doing is right, but because I think their poor decisions will in the long run hurt their business. If I am looking for a cake or other baked good to be made, and I've heard that Bakery A is homophobic.. I am not going there and I am telling other people not to go there.Likewise though, I will also not give my business to people who hate Christians (if they are open about it like that anyway). Knowingly sponsoring hate, regardless of who that hate is directed at shouldn't be accepted. So, in a way, I think responsibility falls onto the consumers.

In both situations, as a business owner, I think you have that right -- but I think it's incredibly stupid. "Gay" money or "God" money makes no difference to me... Then again, I am not a small business owner, so what do I know?

This country is currently eating itself, and it is unfortunate, but fun to watch. black peeps yell discrimination for not being able to force someone to make something they dont believe in. Christians in turn yell,"The gays are discriminating!" The funny thing is they are both right.

Look, is not liking black people ok, in my book? No, at least not liking them for who they are. That said, I am a life long agnostic who thinks religious principles cannot be either proven nor disproven so it leaves us in a huge argumentative circle jerk like this.

Could the black couple have gone somewhere else? Why not? Could they have changed the cake? Sure. Could the dude have just baked it for them? Yep. The question is who is really infringing on who here? Both parties are just being who they are right? So why can one force another ? It just seems stupid and they should have found somewhere that was not so heavily Christian, at least to me.

A lot of the articles said he was pleasant with them and that he was not trying to be rude, he just stated his beliefs. It sounds like they just wanted to pick a fight and make this dude do something to show him they could do it, and to pick up the dubya for the black lobby.

Is this still valid?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/democrats-russians-and-the-fbi-1508971759

Wall Street Journal (for whatever pull they have / don't have) is asking Robert Mueller to recuse himself from the investigation. Again, from the article... It looks like if there was collusion at all it was between the DNC and the Russians.

I don't know what comes of all this, but it really doesn't look good.

If it means the end of the DNC then it's DEFINITELY a good thing. I hope a bunch of big democrat power brokers go down and go down hard. This is NEEDED.

Is this still valid?

If they want a cake that says "Black Power" and the store owner is white, yes, its valid.