GA_Eagle

What was the last movie you watched?

Jurassic World: 6/10

Minus the action this movie is pretty bad. I solely watched to see Chris Pratt and was very disappointed. He had the physical parts down, but his pure acting was very unbelievable. No fire or emotion in his serious dialogue.

Paper Towns: 5/10

Cara Delevingne = Man, confirmed

#whitepeopleproblems

Saw The Raid last night. Very good. A solid 8.5/10. Mad dog is a great badass.

Edited by Spartan Havoc

American Ultra: 7/10

Not my type of movie with all the weird stuff. But this was enjoyable to watch thanks to some funny actors. Eisenberg and Grace were amazing in their few scenes together. Very over the top violent action which I don't love, but it kinda made sense for this movie. Very "Equalizer-esque"

Edited by butfumble

Vacation: 6/10

I thought it was hilarious. Unnecessary on so many levels. But still I thought I went out of their way to bring in cameos to create hilarious moments. Plot is seriously blah....but focus on the gags.

Stanford Experiment: 5/10

Honestly didn't finish (not my choice) but I saw most of the movie. And while it was based on a great true story, I feel like the pace was super fast and didn't explain the characters enough. I don't get why the guards turned so fast and acted the way they did, would have been nice to get more character development then the quick to the point "action" we got.

Terminator: Genisys 7.5/10

-Easily the best Terminator film since T2. It's pretty wild of a storyline, but definitely recommend it to any fan of the Terminator series.

Vacation: 6/10

I thought it was hilarious. Unnecessary on so many levels. But still I thought I went out of their way to bring in cameos to create hilarious moments. Plot is seriously blah....but focus on the gags.

doesn't that describe every Vacation movie?

check-out-the-raid-2s-glowing-uk-poster-

^ All of those critic praises are spot on. This movie is a modern-day fighting movie masterpiece. The film has literally everything. You haven't seen jack shit action movie-wise before you've seen this film. 10/10

Edited by Spartan Havoc

Pixar's The Good Dinosaur. As far as Pixar movies go, I'd say this one rates near the bottom. There just isn't much substance there. A few tear-jerker moments but a sub-par plot just doesn't hold up.

Graphically, the movie is gorgeous, quite possibly Pixar's best animation to date.

I'd rank it ahead of only Cars 2 on the Pixar scale.

Edited by Thanatos19

I'd rank it ahead of only Cars 2 on the Pixar scale.

Lol just condemn it why don't you Edited by OSUViking

Creed: 11/10

-Best movie I have seen in a looong while! Now let me preface that the Rocky movie franchise is my all-time favorite, so I am definitely biased. I liked it so much, that I personally would love it if they made a Creed II.

Creed: 11/10

-Best movie I have seen in a looong while! Now let me preface that the Rocky movie franchise is my all-time favorite, so I am definitely biased. I liked it so much, that I personally would love it if they made a Creed II.

They might try a trilogy.

:ooo:

Netflix steady killin' it. :yep:

San Andreas: 7/10

Enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. I love The Rock, but I knew this movie looked like it made no sense and it didn't but it was fun to watch in the line of mindless "action"

Bad Santa: 5/10

Finally watched this after everyone said it was a must-see. Honestly there were some funny parts, but it wasn't that good to me.

Chiraq: 5/10

It would take hours for me to truly express everything I feel about this movie. I would love to give it a zero, but it was extremely creative and thought-provoking so at least it accomplished that part for that I will give Spike credit. I know most of you won't ever see this or care so maybe that is a good thing.

The Man from U.N.C.L.E. - 8/10

Solid movie, IMO. Not amazing, but quite entertaining. Superman and the Lone Ranger work pretty well together. :yep: Hopefully there's a sequel at some point in the future, but it didn't do that great in the box office. Who knows though.

Also, I may be in love with Elizabeth Debicki. I don't know.

In the Heard of the Sea - 10/10

This was one of the best movies I've seen in a while, such good story telling, I went in expecting a really good action movies with a lot of whale on sailboat violence, it far exceeded my expectations with a compelling drama, I couldn't recommend this movie highly enough

Warning for those seeing Star Wars: the review embargo lifts on the 16th, so tread carefully on the Interwebz after that.

Antman.

Surprisingly not terrible. Probably helped that I didn't see it in theaters.

"Baskin-Robbins don't play."