Sign in to follow this  
Cherry

2019 TGP Mock Draft (Discussion Thread/Sign-ups)

TGPTest.png

So folks, we're back at it again. I'm hoping to kick this off immediately after the Combine so we have enough time to get through all seven rounds, but first we've gotta get all the team spots filled up. If you're new to TGP we do a yearly mock draft where we select players in the upcoming draft. Vets of this, you know the drill. 

It is very important that we get a high turnout from TGP casuals if we want to guarantee this game gets done. If you've never joined before, please consider doing it this year. We need the members. I'll give you guidance if you need it.

I'm going to be using a 24-hour clock for the first three rounds then switch to a 12-hour clock as soon as we get into "day three" of the draft. If you aren't able to make a pick during your team's time period just send it to me via proxy and I'll make sure it gets here and the draft rolls on. 

Very disappointed that we weren't able to complete this last year due to a late start, so I'm going to be very much a stickler as we go through this year. 

If you miss your pick the person ahead of you will get to pick, and then the clock will restart for your selection.

If you miss the pick again I will draft someone for you and you'll receive a warning. 

If you miss another pick your team will be stripped and either myself or another member of the game will take over for your team.

Let's have some fucking fun, boys. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign-Ups
New York Giants - Vin
Philadelphia Eagles -  Sean
Washington Redskins - Sean
Dallas Cowboys - Fart
Chicago Bears -  Butta(?)
Green Bay Packers -  Packers Dynasty
Detroit Lions - BJORN
Minnesota Vikings - BJORN
New Orleans Saints - BC
Atlanta Falcons - Weapon
Carolina Panthers -  Thanatos
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Vin
San Francisco 49ers -  Sean
Seattle Seahawks -  BC
Arizona Cardinals - Cherry
Los Angeles Rams -  Cherry
New England Patriots - Cherry
New York Jets -  Razor
Buffalo Bills - Whoever the fuck wants them
Miami Dolphins - Packer Dynasty
Cleveland Browns - Cherry
Cincinnati Bengals -  Cherry
Pittsburgh Steelers - Weapon 
Baltimore Ravens - BJORN
Indianapolis Colts -  Thanatos
Houston Texans -  Fartwaffles
Jacksonville Jaguars - Vin
Tennessee Titans - Oochy
Denver Broncos -  Razor
Kansas City Chiefs - Cherry
Oakland Raiders -  BC
Los Angeles Chargers -  Packers Dynasty

Edited by Cherry
  • Upvote 2

I will take the Ravens. I can be a flex for some teams as well.

• Upvote 2

Jags. to start.

• Upvote 1

I can take the Saints as well if nobody wants em. 

• Upvote 1

I'll take a second team, but only if it's the team with the least amount of draft picks. Trying to do research on that. If anyone can help me on that, I'd be much obliged. :yep:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FartWaffles said:

I'll take a second team, but only if it's the team with the least amount of draft picks. Trying to do research on that. If anyone can help me on that, I'd be much obliged. :yep:

Full list in the tweet.

• Upvote 2

List of teams that still need somebody 

New York Giants 
Detroit Lions
Minnesota Vikings
Atlanta Falcons
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Arizona Cardinals
New England Patriots
Buffalo Bills
Miami Dolphins
Cleveland Browns
Pittsburgh Steelers 
Tennessee Titans 
Kansas City Chiefs

Edited by Cherry
  • Upvote 1

Worst come to worst we could probably just come up with a fair way to autodraft for a few of them, or "tag team" some teams by those of us who happen to be online at the time they are up? Maybe someone has DMac's contact info? It would suck to auto / tag team teams for trading and stuff but at least we would be able to not lose this event altogether? 

Edited by BC
  • Upvote 1

I'm down to do that but I'd like to narrow that down to at least 5 or so teams that are on tag team or auto drafting. 

• Upvote 1

Fellas we're down to 13 teams left.  I can probably get Butta to take another 2. I can take a 4th if necessary. If we can get it down to like 5 teams left I think we can figure out something for them, we just gotta into the range. 

If we ain't rolling by March 8th I do not believe we'll finish in time.

• Upvote 1

Bucs.

• Upvote 1

If we can't make this happen we should figure out something else to do during the draft season because we get a lot of great football talk out of this stuff. I'll have to think of some other idea if this doesn't work out we a plan b. This always gives me a reason to follow other teams to a degree and not just the Eagles. Idk man maybe we could do a big board game and keep score of who has the most guys go early that they graded high, idk.

Took Chiefs and Browns.

Remaining teams. WE CAN DO THIS FOLKS.

Lions

Giants

Vikings

Falcons

Cardinals

Patriots

Bills 

Steelers 

Titans

I can three quarter ass whichever one of these remaining teams has the least amount of overall draft picks. Is trading even gunna be possible this year? lol

Edited by BC
  • Upvote 1

BC if you want Saints with 6 picks that's all you. I'll switch to Pats. Also willing to draft for Cards if someone wants KC with 8 picks instead 

Ok yeah Saints. That's a pretty complete team, will be hard to make them better than they already are but I'll see what I can cook up. F4E graciously offered to take the Cardinals and Bills after I gave him an attitude adjustment. 

Sorry been afk/lazy about checking. I'll take the Vikings & Lions. Happy to give them up if Dmac or one of the Vikings fan show up.

Edited by BJORN
  • Upvote 1

I'm gonna need Favre to confirm those but if so that puts us on a REALLY good path.

Remaining teams

Giants

Falcons

Steelers

We need to get this going by Friday or find some manner of picking for these three teams. Someone try to reach out to Bangy for NYG or Sarge for Steelers if you see them on here. 

Edited by Cherry

I'll take the Giants