Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Mav for the love of god do not get fable 3. THE GAME FUCKING SUCKS. I can't believe they were able to sell that piece of shit game for sixty bucks.

Haha I was just going to borrow it from my friend.

I ended up going with GTAIV. Picked up from my '09 save.

Anyone here play League of Legends? If so are you able to do ranked yet.

Just picked up Far Cry 3...loving it so far.

I play League of Legends all the time, however I don't play Summoner's Rift, I play Dominion.

And no, I'm not able to do ranked, because Riot won't give us ranked.

Fable 3 was WAY better than Fable 2. If you like the series and that kind of gameplay, I would definitely tell you to go out and play it. Especially if you can get it for free (although it is extremely cheap right now anyway). It's not revolutionary or the best in the trilogy... But it's a tad above average and worth a play through.

Anyway, Bungie released a nice little featurette on Destiny. Still no gameplay video, but the hype is continuing to build. They say this is going to be a decade long project that will continue to morph and evolve.

Destiny

From the little you do see, I really the Guardian (your character) models. All of which will be able to be customized and what have you.

Edited by Favre4Ever

IMO I thought fable 2 was better than 3. NPC's are so stupid in fable 3. None of the towns in the game look like they do on the map which makes it a real bitch to find anybody or anything. You spend all you're fucking time in the "sanctuary". The game is so fucking easy never died once. Do not even borrow it do not subject your eyes to that horrible game.

Didn't you feel robbed by the ending of Fable 2 though? Maybe the worst ending to any video game I have every played. lol. Felt like I had just wasted my life away.

Oh and the multiplayer was so incredibly awful that it ranks as one of the worst ever in that category as well.

I feel like I have to give Fable a shot now just to see what you guys are talking about haha..

My friend's got all of them so I could start from the beginning.

Didn't you feel robbed by the ending of Fable 2 though? Maybe the worst ending to any video game I have every played. lol. Felt like I had just wasted my life away.

Oh and the multiplayer was so incredibly awful that it ranks as one of the worst ever in that category as well.

Ya I did feel like I just been ass raped after that ending. Fable 2 had some ideas that were good but just poorly done. Instead of fixing them they found a way to fuck it up more. The Inventory in fable 2 needed work but the whole sanctuary thing is a total piss off. It's just one of the many reasons I hated fable.

I have a Dynasty with Minnesota going on its sixth year on NCAAF '12. I've really pulled my weight with recruiting, and I decided to remake some notable names from this season: Luke Joeckel, Jake Matthews, Jadeveon Clowney, and (although not from this season) Percy Harvin.

I think it'll make it more... interesting. :party:

I must say.. I told my brother about your (@Thanatos) review of Path of Exile, he downloaded it and hasn't stopped thanking me yet for telling him about it. I haven't DLed or played it yet myself, but he is slowly convincing me to.

Path of Exile is simply amazing. No idea how they made it so good and yet a completely free game.

Made it into Act 3, man the end of Act 2 was an absolute nightmare to get through. End boss wasn't as bad as Act 1's, but the fight leading up to him, jeez.

I preordered Destiny for the PS3 yesterday, based solely on the teaser that Bungie released the other day. I also preordered a collector's edition of The Last Of Us, which has been my most anticipated game since last E3.

I preordered Destiny for the PS3 yesterday, based solely on the teaser that Bungie released the other day. I also preordered a collector's edition of The Last Of Us, which has been my most anticipated game since last E3.

Yes exactly, I just hope i'm not over hyping myself for it. I've tried to stop doing that cause the games for awhile had let me down. The other one i'm looking forward to is Bioshock Infinite I think this is going to be a really good year of games though.

Yes exactly, I just hope i'm not over hyping myself for it. I've tried to stop doing that cause the games for awhile had let me down. The other one i'm looking forward to is Bioshock Infinite I think this is going to be a really good year of games though.

I am in the same boat, I really hate overhyping myself for a game. But with The Last Of Us being develeoped by Naughty Dog, I can't see it being a letdown.

I have Bioshock Infinite on preorder also, but I am not that excited. I most preordered it because I was in a groove as far as preordering goes.

Also on preorder:

Tomb Raider

Grand Theft Auto V

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Heart of the Swarm is out in less than a month. Can't wait!

I swear this guy is ridiculous.

More absolutely incredible Skyrim shots:

2oQQ8Zo.jpg

6e2RqQl.jpg

Gears of War: Judgement Day has been leaked... Lots of multiplayer videos hitting youtube and such. Unfortunate. Can't wait to get it though -- legally of course.

So close to the end of Chapter 4 in FFXIII-2. Just collected some of the best monsters in the game at their respective roles... Green Chocobo as a medic and Bunkerbeast as a Sentinel! :rock:

Caught them both in my first encounter with each monster and within 5 minutes of each other. Whoot!

Edited by Favre4Ever

NHL 13. Now that I've gotten a little comfortable with the controls it's pretty awesome now.

SWIM downloaded Skyrim to see if he likes it and if he does, he'll pay for it and start putting his system to the test with STEPS (huge list of Skyrim Mods) and then the couple of extra mods released by Unreal (the guy that Thanatos posted about previously).

http://wiki.step-project.com/STEP:2.2.1

http://www.asot.es/2001/09/skyrim-mods.html

SWIM also is going to test out Crysis3 for the graphics, mainly.

Oh, and I am still playing Metro 2033. :D

Was playing NHL 13 online and we were the Lightning and I was controlling the Center ( Stamkos :D ) blasted home a sweet goal, that made me feel good.

I'm now 2 for 2 with the Lightning :shifty:

Ricky'll like this

Scored a natural hat trick with Adam Henrique in NHL 13 :smug:

Just beat Deus Ex: Human Revolution for the second time.

I give up on trying to plat this game. Twice have I gone through having thought I hadn't killed anyone, only to apparently find out that that wasn't the case. And this time, I was certain I made it through without triggering any alarms, only to find out that that too was incorrect.

Well done, Deus Ex, you have won.