Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

IDK how you MMOs and Master Race people do it... I get on Autocad for 4 hours and my hand/fingers start hurting... It's real out here.

Ha generally having breaks in between helps with hand and finger pain. I usually stretch my hands in between games.

Well I managed to go up a division this weekend so my account is now B2, just annoying I don't have my own laptop atm as otherwise I would probably be silver easy.

That said I went 6-2 as a midlaner over the weekend, wrecked on Ahri and Ziggs is surprisingly stronk right now, averaging around 5 deaths a game which im pretty damn happy with.

Ha generally having breaks in between helps with hand and finger pain. I usually stretch my hands in between games.

:laugh: I have moderate carpal tunnel in both hands from years of pc gaming and manual labor. After 5-6 hours of pc stuff my hands hurt for the rest of the day.

Lmao, it's funny because I was making fun of this guy who was doing hand stretches before he started working. Now he's the only one laughing.

Lmao, it's funny because I was making fun of this guy who was doing hand stretches before he started working. Now he's the only one laughing.

Ha yea its strange how it works but on days I dont stretch them I don't feel pain at all. Especially seeing as I work in an office in a computer all shift.

Anyway I fully shat the bed on my main account and lost 10 in a row. Dropped from B2 promos to B4......

So jumped on my orginal account and one 4 straight and into promos.

Also been playing my player on NBA 2k15 and I'm playing as an athletic PF and currently 2-1 in my Cavs association.

Madden keeps freezing my xbox in the middle of franchise games. Kinda pissing me off. MUT plays fine though... 7 - 2 right now -- 6 wins in a row!

Madden keeps freezing my xbox in the middle of franchise games. Kinda pissing me off. MUT plays fine though... 7 - 2 right now -- 6 wins in a row!

I'm building my mut team now :smug:

About to get the new Destiny, 2k, Fifa, and NFS...it's about to be a party. Took a little break from ps4 because nothing of interest came out.

About to get the new Destiny, 2k, Fifa, and NFS...it's about to be a party. Took a little break from ps4 because nothing of interest came out.

Damn wish you were Xbox One.

Have you played Destiny before TTK?

Destiny should be decent now that gear has been removed from the leveling up process. Its going to be XP based now.

Edited by Bucman

More and more league, just playing for fun.

I love the new Project skins Riot have released, they are by far my favourite ones. Zed looks like one bad ass motherfucker.

Gears of War and SMITE are all I play nowadays. Not sure if I want to get NHL on release day.

Gonna play some team BRs this weekend with MHG if he ever gets his ass on :shifty:

Damn wish you were Xbox One.

Have you played Destiny before TTK?

Yeah I actually got up to level 31 did VOG and Crota but I didn't do anything with the 2 expansions.

Played more crucible than anything.

I've been playing the Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 demo and I really like it. It just came out yesterday and I'm thinking about buying it I already downloaded all the Premier League shit to edit so I can get past the Licensing issues. :smug:

Super Robot Wars D. Instead of jumping into a game in the middle of a series, (Alpha Gaiden), I have instead completely changed course, grabbed a shitty menu patch for a standalone game in the series and started playing that. The journey is real. So far what little I've gleaned of the plot is The Earth is a giant shithole because a crazy mad scientist has been polluting the Earth with Getter Radiation, and that's all part of the plan of the evil aliens. Also Char wants to drop an asteroid on earth but suddenly the planet just ups and vanishes, like that one episode of Rick and Morty. This is already off the rails.

I'm pretty pissed. Got Destiny and I'm getting fucking green weapons that have more power than my hard earned exotics...

I'm pretty pissed. Got Destiny and I'm getting fucking green weapons that have more power than my hard earned exotics...

Yeah I'm gonna miss some Year One weapons. Destiny is essentially an MMO RPG. Unfortunately this was bound to happen.

Embrace it.

Supah Mar-E-O Maykuh :megusta:

Looks great :thumbup2:

Looks great :thumbup2:

Yeah it's pretty damn awesome. Easy to pick up and watch the hours fly on by. Infinite possibilities.

I have been watching my boy Trihex hit up Mario Maker on Twitch... Oh man.. It looks so hot. I need to buy it. Haven't turned my Wii U on in like 3 weeks (mostly because I've been playing other stuff, not because I don't want to). It looks like I could spend thousands of hours in MM.

And I haven't forgotten to add you, Fart! Lol.

• Upvote 1