Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

I feel super accomplished.

My first map on Mario Maker has only been cleared 2 times in 52 attempts for that sexy 3.84% clear rate. My second map has only been cleared once on 45 tries for that sterling 2.22% clear rate.

The sad part is neither of them are that hard. Lmao.

Did you friend request me? I got a random friend request and accepted, because I thought it was you.

Did you friend request me? I got a random friend request and accepted, because I thought it was you.

Yes, indeed!

I feel super accomplished.

My first map on Mario Maker has only been cleared 2 times in 52 attempts for that sexy 3.84% clear rate. My second map has only been cleared once on 45 tries for that sterling 2.22% clear rate.

The sad part is neither of them are that hard. Lmao.

Scrub ass chumps :D Bay needs to try... one of these days

I just got back from visiting my friend in Portland, and we went to the Portland Retro Gaming Expo this past Saturday.

The one thing that I just had to buy was the fan translated Mother 3 that this guy was able to put into GBA cartridge form. Playing this game on my original fat DS is just so awesome.

I am for PC. Probably not right when it comes out though.

I am for PC. Probably not right when it comes out though.

I got the pipboy edition xbox one but i'll probably upgrade my ram and get it for PC as well. I know that sounds dumb but whatever

Edited by SteelersNation36

I bought it for Xbox because of Fallout 3 coming free with it.

• Upvote 1

Got the Pip Boy edition for Xbox One. Will probably go full Fallout nerd and get the Fallout Xbox controller as well. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Does anyone else have the Hearts of Stone expansion for the Witcher 3? I need to locate someone and I don't have a marker. Just need to know where the hospital in Oxenfurt is.

Edited by Thanatos19

Got the Pip Boy edition for Xbox One. Will probably go full Fallout nerd and get the Fallout Xbox controller as well. :lol:

lol Trust me I am too

lolJD.

Says in the shoutbox he hates PVP and has only played it like 3 times. I ask if he wants to play PVE, I get trolled and see him playing PVP. lulz

To be fair I was only playing pvp out of need. I don't want to play it, but it's literally the only way to get the epic blade. Trust me, I got my 25 kills and was gone. Until they make it a requirement again, I won't be playing it ever.

And I wasn't trolling you. I asked my brother if he wanted to join you guys. I read him your message to me and his first reaction was just " oh boy.... ". I have never raided so I had to ask him what he meant. He said that you guys were stuck at like the easiest part of the entire raid . So he said if I wanted my first raid experience he would totally help and join but he couldn't guarantee any success because if you were having so much trouble with that easy of s boss it was only going to get so much harder. So it might just be pointless was his point. He voiced legit concerns about joining your group so I just went and started my sword quest. No troll.

The more I play Destiny, I the more I realize I would just rather play Diablo. Spending time on a Nightfall quest to get nothing but an item you can't use is really demoralizing. Why am I getting Titan class drops at all? I don't want those.At least when it happens in Diablo, that next Legendary isn't THAT far behind. They drop a lot more, so the bad drops can be handled. Destiny... You just get down every time something drops that you can't use. It's crazy.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Your brother thinks Golgoroth is the easiest part of King's Fall? lol. I don't buy that. If we were stuck on the Deathsingers or jumping puzzles that's one thing, but generally speaking Golgoroth isn't considered to be the easiest part. It sounds like he was just trying to belittle us.

First off, we only had four people which is why I was asking you guys to join. Second, I was the only one who had done the raid before. That's why we were stuck. It's not like we had a full raid team and just weren't good enough to kill him. You need the man power. If you and your brother had joined we probably would have beat it especially since he has completed the raid before - not to mention it would have helped you increase your LL and experience King's Fall.

If you'd like to run the raid sometime I'm all for getting a solid group together and giving it a shot. You'd enjoy it.

Sounds like RNG is frustrating you. I hear ya on that. When you're in the higher 290s, it's fairly difficult to increase your LL. Engrams and rewards outside of the raid become almost frivolous.

Your brother thinks Golgoroth is the easiest part of King's Fall? lol. I don't buy that. If we were stuck on the Deathsingers or jumping puzzles that's one thing, but generally speaking Golgoroth isn't considered to be the easiest part. It sounds like he was just trying to belittle us.

First off, we only had four people which is why I was asking you guys to join. Second, I was the only one who had done the raid before. That's why we were stuck. It's not like we had a full raid team and just weren't good enough to kill him. You need the man power. If you and your brother had joined we probably would have beat it especially since he has completed the raid before - not to mention it would have helped you increase your LL and experience King's Fall.

If you'd like to run the raid sometime I'm all for getting a solid group together and giving it a shot. You'd enjoy it.

Sounds like RNG is frustrating you. I hear ya on that. When you're in the higher 290s, it's fairly difficult to increase your LL. Engrams and rewards outside of the raid become almost frivolous.

Easiest boss*. "That's like... the first "real" boss you encounter." He just expressed concerns about your group, and the fact that you had gear that gave buffs to subclasses you were actually using and things. Didn't think you guys were all that well equipped to do the raid. Said I could waste some time and learn how to do it though.

And I don't care that I am not increasing light level quickly, I hate that I am getting items, I literally can't equip. If I'm a Warlock and I am doing content like the Nightfall, I should be getting gear at least for my character. I don't care what level is or that I can use it..But I can't even equip it if I wanted to... lol. That's a waste of my time.

Easiest boss*. "That's like... the first "real" boss you encounter." He just expressed concerns about your group, and the fact that you had gear that gave buffs to subclasses you were actually using and things. Didn't think you guys were all that well equipped to do the raid. Said I could waste some time and learn how to do it though.

And I don't care that I am not increasing light level quickly, I hate that I am getting items, I literally can't equip. If I'm a Warlock and I am doing content like the Nightfall, I should be getting gear at least for my character. I don't care what level is or that I can use it..But I can't even equip it if I wanted to... lol. That's a waste of my time.

Warpriest isn't a real boss? Huh. Someone inform Bungie.

Your brother wasn't wrong stating the group could have been better equipped. My guys didn't have the best gear but anything equipped was to increase their LL to the max. Unfortunately completing the raid is half the battle to help solve that issue. Regardless, if you two joined we would have beat it. No doubt. Between your brother and I we could have led the communication and as long as the rest of you guys followed instructions and didn't fuck up, it should have been a smooth run.

Your issue with drops is certainly a valid one. Fortunately it doesn't happen to me too often and I have two types of characters anyway. But if you only have one character and you're rewarded gear that you can't even equip for said character, that's definitely annoying.

Edited by Maverick

I don't think the order of bosses or whatever was his point. I think it was, that boss is early and very easy compared to some later on. The word in is odd and I have pretty much exactly what he said to me, but it is what it is.

And ya. I grind on games all the time. Final fantasy , Diablo, etc. I have no problem grinding . But the other games I feel there is mod of a goal and more satisfaction when you reach that goal. For example , in Diablo. I've spent literally hundreds of hours playing. Getting hear that is better than what I have is extremely possible but still unlikely. Most of the drops I get are of no use. But I have no problem with that, for some reason I do on destiny. I think it's because you get a lot more drops on Diablo. Again they aren't necessarily better but they are a lot more frequent. When I get a good drop there I'm actually excited... When I get a drop on destiny I am more just like "finally"' and end up more annoyed than anything. Lol.

Just my opinion of course. It's a good and popular game.

One of the first games I have seen where I am like... "Huh, kinda wish I had a PS4".

Same. Fucking exclusive titles can go jump in a lake.

Hearts of Stone was fantastic all the way through.

The villian, the story, the quests, (still doing sidequests), the new armor, the runewright being added to the game, the boss fights, (Caretaker dear god), and the ending. Just bloody fantastic all the way through. One of the best $10 I've ever spent.

THAT is how you do DLC.

Bravo, CDPR, bravo.