Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Shadow Rise and Teddie, mainly Teddie. actually. Finally got past both of them last night after levelling up a couple times and getting a couple better personas (thankfully the couple times I leveled up expanded my persona limits...). Still ended up taking me like 20 minutes to beat him.

Went on vacay for a week and a half or so. Came back and played DA origins for basically 40 hours straight. :panic:

• Upvote 2

New DA is going to be so. SO GOOD.

• Upvote 1

Spec ops: The Line

Xenoblade is an absolute must play by the way. It feels a lot like old school RPG's but with so many different measures to just cut out pointless backtracking, indicators to know whether your sidequests are timed or not, and it rewards exploration, doing different things, experimenting with your party members (like you start off with a Tank/DPS/Healer party, but you get more party members who different various things and it's just great.) The story isn't weak either, and the dub being british instead of american just adds a different feel to it.

Welcome to Dubai.

Been playing a lot D3 again since patch 2.0 came out. So many changes and new items that are account-bound make the game fun and interesting once again. Cannot wait til the expansion comes out next month.

Picked up Lords of Shadow 2 earlier today and just popped it in.

My body is ready.

• Downvote 1

What's some of the new stuff in D3? My desktop PC is on the fritz so I haven't been able to do anything with it.

Welcome to Dubai.

How did you like it?

What's some of the new stuff in D3? My desktop PC is on the fritz so I haven't been able to do anything with it.

Way too much to name, bro.

So many new stats, loot system has been overhauled, crafting has been overhauled, addition of Nephalem Glory, Clans were added, etc etc.

More here:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/12671560

Honestly, to me.. And this is someone who hasn't played it yet... That Barbs got nerfed... And overall DHs got buffed, which is great for me. lol

Edited by Favre4Ever

So many new stats, loot system has been overhauled, crafting has been overhauled, addition of Nephalem Glory, Clans were added, etc etc.

More here:

Honestly, to me.. And this is someone who hasn't played it yet... That Barbs got nerfed... And overall DHs got buffed, which is great for me. lol

The cookie-cutter WW and maintaining constant wrath of berserker build was nerfed for barbs. The DHs did get a really nice buff and I've been enjoying playing my DH. Wizards got a huge buff though they need to use new builds now instead of archon.

The new legendaries are awesome, so many different ones and basically all them have a special effect and most gear that drops now rolls your primary stat along with something that affects your skills.

Welcome to Dubai.

How did you like it?

Loved it. In fact, I just got the plat in it yesterday.

More here:

Wow, love the stuff they did with the witch doctor. Just about everything got a really healthy buff, including summons. :megusta: Gonna have to check this out later today.

• Upvote 1

Bought the actual version of Bravely Default a few days ago. Seriously one of the best RPGs I've played since the SNES days. A must buy for 3DS owners.

Mafia 2

• Upvote 1

I've read that it's a really tedious game, Fart. Not that I am saying that makes it a bad game... This comes from somebody who loves grinding FF titles and senseless hack and slash titles like Dynasty Warriors. Just wondering if you agreed or would dispute.

The changes to Diablo are mind-blowingly ridiculous and I only cleared one level of fighting. I haven't figured out all the new stats and stuff yet, so a lot of work to do..

But the in-game menus are ONE MILLION times better. The difficulty changes are ONE MILLION times better. The map you get when teleporting now is ONE MILLION times better. I haven't gotten a legendary yet but the drops seem ONE MILLION times better.

Everything is just so smooth and efficient. And possibly my favorite update..... YOU CAN COLOR LEGENDARY AND SET ITEMS! WOOT!

2mxmyc8.png

15xqyk0.png

SO GOOD.

I have never played either of the Borderlands games, but BL2 is free on PS+, is it worth the download?

Glad to see they are making it a point of emphasis to have beautiful DA3 maps after the travesty that was DA2's recycled map textures. But DAO was never about the scenery, though it was awesome. It was about the nod back to Baldur's Gate and the writing and the plot. Pretty landscapes is one thing. A truly great game needs great writing, and after ME3 and DA2 I have lost faith in BW's writing.

I hope DA3 brings that back. Still not pre-ordering it and waiting for reviews from people I trust to come out first. Was burned too badly on ME3 to do otherwise.

I have never played either of the Borderlands games, but BL2 is free on PS+, is it worth the download?

Most definitely.

• Downvote 1