Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

You play any Shovel Knight?

Yeah, I've got it on my 3DS. One of the best games I've played in a loooooong time.

By the way, I've got wireless internet now, so all you Wii U owners out there add me. My Wii U profile name is F4rtWaffles. Please post y'alls as well.

• Upvote 1

So got NBA 2K15 today so the Knicks Dynasty mode will be in full flow from the next few days.

Also now have to decide if I will play either PG or SG/SF in my career.

I ended up playing SG, in the rookie showcase I went 17 points, 6reb and 3 assistss. When it came too the interviews I was interviewed Minnesota, Denver and Atlanta. I really enjoy the whole interview process pre draft nice touch. I ended up going at #11 to Denver. I'm Tue next Melo y'all this will be fun.

Edited by Bangy

I usually bomb interviews with shit teams.

Yea well I actually restarted as I prefer playing as a point scoring PG. Ended up going to the Celtics and bombed the Suns interview as I didn't want to go there.

Also started my first Knicks game and my God baring Melo and Calderon they are bad. It's going to be a long year especially as I play 12 minute quarters for stats.

The hype for Staines or Okafor is going to be real.

TsXnO5E.png

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

TsXnO5E.png

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Well I guess this confirms me getting a PS4 eventually then

RARE REPLAY!!!! 30 old Rare games for $30 bucks....

Conker's Bad Fur Day is on the One!!!

Suck it Sony.

• Upvote 1

Still playing Skyforge off an on. Game name is Aramaeus Islo if anyone is still playing and wants to add me. Otherwise been entertaining myself with Saint's Row 3 replay, and running around in Fallout 3 in preparation for the new one. Oddly enough, Fallout 3 runs way better on Windows 10 than it ever did on 8.1. Mods even working without too much hassle.

Final Fantasy 4, 5, 6, 8, and 9 would've all been better candidates for a remake than 12. Idgi. How awesome would the earlier sprite games look in fully-realized 3D worlds? They're just gonna take 3 years to slap some paint on 12 and ship it out for a quick buck.

Also, +1 on that rare pack, wish I could get it. Conker defined my high school years, which probably says a lot.

Edited by theMileHighGuy

It seems that the Final Fantasy XII remake may not be happening after all as the conductor Arnie Roth, who said at a recent Distant Worlds concert that a Final Fantasy XII remake would be coming out “soon”, has since retracted his statement.

On the Distant Worlds official Facebook page, Mr. Roth clarified the following, “In response to comments posted by fans, I want to rectify a statement made from the stage Saturday night at our Distant Worlds: music from Final Fantasy concert in Pittsburgh.”

“Following conversations with composer Hitoshi Sakimoto regarding new concert arrangements of music from Final Fantasy XII, regrettably, the term ‘remake’ was used in error during one of the announcements that took place from the stage during the concert.”

“We sincerely regret any confusion this has caused.”

Honestly, a really weird backtrack. It is probably going to happen, but they weren't ready to announce it... So they had to say something like this in order to alleviate excitement for a while. Thus, as it stands, there is no FF12 remake in the works... "officially"

Damn, didn't know that concert was in Pittsburgh. Never hear about this stuff before it happens :(

Just finished Shantae and the Pirate's Curse. Now I'm putting 100% of my focus into Citizens of Earth.

I definitely recommend Shantae if you're a fan of the Metroidvania genre, and Citizens of Earth if you're a fan of the Earthbound series.

Super Robot Wars Judgment. One of the few games with an actual translation patch, so you can enjoy watching Tekkaman, Gundams, Mazinger and Aestivalis' charge through mooks with no recompense. The general plot line of Super Robot Wars games follow the series they use for the games, but they mash them all together in a neat way. It's interesting to see how character from different series interact with each other and how you can fiddle with all the different giant robots you get.

So far this game has had

Gundam Seed

G Gundam

Mazinkaiser

Combattler V

Martian Successor Nadesico

Tekkaman Blade

Brain Powerd

Full Metal Panic

Layzner

Zeorymer

and there are a few more that I don't really know or have heard of. It's fun though, it plays a lot like Advance Wars, without a harsh Rock Paper Scissor Spock system.

Honestly, a really weird backtrack. It is probably going to happen, but they weren't ready to announce it... So they had to say something like this in order to alleviate excitement for a while. Thus, as it stands, there is no FF12 remake in the works... "officially"

FfXII was never (at least not for like a decade, if at all) going to be remade. It will however, get a remaster.

#SemanticsWar

#Itsstillrealtomedammit

So I'm doing a Knicks association and I've decided to go full rebuild in my first season.

So I sent out some feeler offers for a trade involving Acy, Galloway and Melo. The Bulls offered me Rose and Mirotic.

So I now have Derrick Rose and Nikola Mirotic to build my team around, the rebuild is in full flow from the go.

Bommed the year and also managed to get the 12th pick as well. Some how managed to draft Towns at 4 (77), Winslow at 12 (72) and Mudiay (77)who was a top 5 pick dropped to the 2nd.

Also picked up Wesley Matthews, Josh Smith and Amare Stoudamire.

So my line up is Rose, Hardaway, Mirotic, Smith and Amare. Still not into hard cap either.

Edited by Bangy

Diablo 3 (or was, anyway.)

:ooo:

Crusader seems overpowered.

Log on today after not playing for a couple weeks, only to find out that the new season is going to be rolling out in two weeks. :yao:

Gears of War comes out in a few days. :devious:

After playing the Madden trial on Xbone, I may hold off on buying it.

Gears of War comes out in a few days. :devious:

After playing the Madden trial on Xbone, I may hold off on buying it.

Would be worth to get if I haven't played for about 7 years?

Would be worth to get if I haven't played for about 7 years?

Probably not. But I'm not really into sports games anymore. They get boring quickly.

I'd suggest renting it first.

Log on today after not playing for a couple weeks, only to find out that the new season is going to be rolling out in two weeks. :yao:

Let me know when you play dog. I haven't played for the last couple seasons, but i would.

Well back on league for this weekend. Just going to go either mid or adc on my b5 account.

Last night had two games went 18/5/13 with Ahri, I most def pissed the Yasuo off 3 times as I managed to kill him while getting away with 5hp twice and 10hp the third time.

Second game played Orianna, was winning lane and then a Cho'Gath shit the bed against a Riven. Thankfully our Annie Jinx bot lane was wrecking and I was only dying to Riven. The Riven ended up having 31 kills but still lost as I basically became shot caller and protected the fuck out of Jinx with Command:Protect when ever I could.

Tomorrow its what im doing all day

Pillars of Eternity first expansion is out today, going back to that.

Pillars of Eternity first expansion is out today, going back to that.

I wanna get back to that eventually too. I'll probably start a new game.

Once witcher 3 came out I didn't play again.

They also just released an anniversary edition of Grandia II, one of my all time favs, definitely going to be playing that.

IDK how you MMOs and Master Race people do it... I get on Autocad for 4 hours and my hand/fingers start hurting... It's real out here.

:laugh: I have moderate carpal tunnel in both hands from years of pc gaming and manual labor. After 5-6 hours of pc stuff my hands hurt for the rest of the day.

Edited by theMileHighGuy