Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

I heard the same thing.

I'm assuming that Commander is 2s version of Classic. And that's going to be...unpleasant.

Set dungeons in D3 suck. I've only attempted one, but it's unpossible.

I actually rage quit the sorceress one a few weeks ago and haven't played d3 since.

For the firebird set? Yeah. Crazy hard (at least at the time, haven't tried it since), and I don't get how you're supposed to be able to set enemies on fire quickly.

For the firebird set? Yeah. Crazy hard (at least at the time, haven't tried it since), and I don't get how you're supposed to be able to set enemies on fire quickly.

you gotta reset all your paragon points, take off anything that isn't the firebird gear, put on a junk wand or something. It's BS, you have to deal as little damage as possible to set the shit on fire, and still get martyr meteor kills, it's dumb. I hate it.

Holy shit fuck Faceless so much.

They pretend to be civilians in the saving civilian missions and then boom, there's a 12 hp massive walking dude that does 3-8 damage, (non crit), with one hit.

My sniper literally saved my entire squad with a 35% chance-to-hit point blank snipe that killed the fucker or I'd've lost everyone and probably had to restart. (2 people were unconscious from advent stun lancers, fuck them too while we're at it, and my only woman had panicked, wasted the last shot she had on an impossible target and then hightailed to the opposite end of the battlefield. She has not seen combat since. Pussy.)

Edited by Thanatos

you gotta reset all your paragon points, take off anything that isn't the firebird gear, put on a junk wand or something. It's BS, you have to deal as little damage as possible to set the shit on fire, and still get martyr meteor kills, it's dumb. I hate it.

Does doing that make enemies weaker? Because those yeti are brutal.

Does doing that make enemies weaker? Because those yeti are brutal.

No, it makes it so you can set the little things on fire without killing them. The yetis are a dumb curveball just to make it harder.

Been playing Smash mostly. Love playing as Cloud, he's pretty awesome. Haven't taken much time to play as Corrine or Bayonetta just yet, but I will.

Speaking of Corrin, I've preordered Fire Emblem Fates... Six more days!

No, it makes it so you can set the little things on fire without killing them. The yetis are a dumb curveball just to make it harder.

Been playing Smash mostly. Love playing as Cloud, he's pretty awesome. Haven't taken much time to play as Corrine or Bayonetta just yet, but I will.

We all need to D3 together. :yep:

Edited by NotRazor

Well all need to D3 together. :yep:

I haven't even hit max level yet. Lol. Time is hard to come by for me lately. >_>

The USS Constitution quest in Fallout 4 could've been the greatest thing ever.

But then they went and ruined it. Got damn gag quest endings.

Why are you trying to help robots in the first place.

Because it's robots talkin' all 1800s-y on a 1800s boat with rocket engines. How can you not? They just wanna set sail, man. It's amazing.

Rainbow Six Siege is THE best FPS since MW2.

Need some other TGP players that would be interested in making a squad.

Completed it today. Didn't reset any points, and my damage was over 430k. Didn't get the overall kill total (had 12 to go with 5 seconds left :mjtears: ), but what counts for completion is the setting on fire and the meteor. (Completing all three gets you a banner or something).

Skills were flame archon (for killin afterwards, been using this anyway, especially since I found the belt that gives you 40+ archon stacks right off the bat), black hole with the flame rune, familiar that regens magic (don't think you'll have this problem), teleport with the rune that allows for another tele within 3 seconds (for after the meteor, because I couldn't tank the damage), and disintegrate with the flame rune.

Easiest thing for me was to kite around the very first room, and trigger the meteor which worst case should get you 20, best case should get you close to 50 (if the room is empty, it's better to leave and re-enter the dungeon, IMO). With that atleast half out of the way it make things easy, and then you just get groups of the little creatures together and black hole+disintegrate them.

Took me quite a few tries, but it's not bad once you get the hang of it.

Edited by NotNotVin

Ya, the goal of set dungeons was to alter gameplay, even if only slightly. My brother had to go in naked on his barb to have low enough damage to complete them. It just gives you a different feel and changes those mechanics so you aren't doing the same thing throughout the entire game and playing the same exact way. Granted, that's coming from someone who has not even reached the level cap nor been in a set dungeon at all. However, it seemed like that's what they were going for.

Because it's robots talkin' all 1800s-y on a 1800s boat with rocket engines. How can you not? They just wanna set sail, man. It's amazing.

There's nothing amazing about it. It's technology run amok. /Elder Maxson

Sorry Danse, I liked you for a little bit until I didn't.

DO NOT read if you haven't finished the main story yet:

I killed Sean just as our first conversation finished

SMITE is coming to the PS4, RIP Xbox's best exclusive

Conquest or Birthright?

(or both? But which one first?)

Conquest or Birthright?

(or both? But which one first?)

I've decided on Conquest. I might get Birthright later on down the road. I like the Nohr characters and that there is more of a variety when it comes to mission goals.

No one else playing the beta for The Division?

I thought it would be all hype and flop immediately.

It's one of the most fun shooters I've ever played, and 90% of the functionality is still locked. Crazy fun.

No one else playing the beta for The Division?

I thought it would be all hype and flop immediately.

It's one of the most fun shooters I've ever played, and 90% of the functionality is still locked. Crazy fun.

What platform you playing on? I'm on xbox Cpk13 is my GT if you're playing it there add me. I'll be playing it a bit tonight and tomorrow

Ah cool. I got birthright, and I'm steadily making my way through. I've been having a lot of fun, the game stays difficult thanks to the new gameplay changes and having enemies with actual stats instead of just hordes of weak filler. Debuffers are your best friend in this game. The map design is varied and pretty interesting, even in Hoshido and some one the paralogues get some really cool maps, like one where you're chasing someone through a forest maze, but all of your nobles can use dragon veins to burn down parts of the forest to make shortcuts.

My current pairings (because shipping is cool)

Kamui x Sakura

Takumi x Azura

Ryoma x Orochi

Silas x Hinoka

Saizou x Hana

Kaze x Rinkah

Hinata x Felicia (In progress)

--- (outside the party)

Subaki x Setsuna

Kaden x Oboro

Hayato, Azama, Jakob, Kagero, and Mozu are currently undecided and unused.

• Upvote 1

Just started up Blade & Soul. Created my character and did some of the grunt work to get started. It seems really interesting and hopefully I have time to keep playing it. We will see how long it can keep my attention. ;)