Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Roll on Zack's server- Greybriar. I'm going to be moving there shortly.

Guest Phailadelphia

Does it matter whether I pick Gods or Defiants?

We're on Defiant side, but I think it only affects your quests and such now. Guardian and Defiant used to be Horde/Alliance kinda.

Guest Phailadelphia

I'm Brandeis on Greybriar.

So annoyed playing as Nightwing on Injustice. Lol. His actual movement is so clunky, and almost makes him seem like a heavy character. He's slow and isn't nearly as quick or agile as I was hoping he would be. Pretty disappointing. :(

Beat his normal / classic battle lineup and probably won't play with him much anymore.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Started going through Chrono Trigger again to unlock some of the bonus endings. Yeah, I realize I could just watch them on youtube, but where's the fun in that?

• Upvote 1

o_O. FFXIV:ARR is looking pretty good.

HMZiqEq.jpg

I added you, Phail. Now hit 60 and start running dungeons so you can raid. And Thanatos, start playing again, damn it.

Guest Phailadelphia

I added you, Phail. Now hit 60 and start running dungeons so you can raid. And Thanatos, start playing again, damn it.

I got to level 22 in less than 24 hours! I'm out of town until tomorrow, but I'd like to hit 30-40 by this weekend.

PS GIVE ME SOME BAGS MAN SHIT

PPS Whats your in-game name? Or will I have a notification when I log in that you added me as a friend?

PPPS: I've specced mostly in Warlock & Necro trees. PvP is pretty fun with all the dots. Kinda like playing a 28/33 Lock from BC-era WoW.

Edited by Phailadelphia

I'm going to play FFXIV:ARR I'm 90% sure. If somehow that game falls completely through, I'll head back to Rift.

Guest Phailadelphia

I'm going to play FFXIV:ARR I'm 90% sure. If somehow that game falls completely through, I'll head back to Rift.

It's in beta right now right? Got any invites? :)

Bought a PS3 for a great price with a 24 game bundle. Gonna have to do some major gaming.

I want the BEST OF THE BEST of the Sony Exclusives. Post them here, please. I will probably just resell the system after I play the games. lol

Bought a PS3 for a great price with a 24 game bundle. Gonna have to do some major gaming.

I want the BEST OF THE BEST of the Sony Exclusives. Post them here, please. I will probably just resell the system after I play the games. lol

God of War; all of them. I also heard Infamous was pretty kickass.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_game_exclusives_(seventh_generation)

Edited by dutchff7

Heavy Rain

I can only speak about this. Heavy Rain is indeed, a very sweet game.

It's in beta right now right? Got any invites? :)

Its open beta, all you have to do is register I think.

Bought R&C, God of War, Uncharted, and Heavenly Sword. Phew.

Anything made by Naughty Dog is amazing and exclusive to Sony.

I got to level 22 in less than 24 hours! I'm out of town until tomorrow, but I'd like to hit 30-40 by this weekend.

PS GIVE ME SOME BAGS MAN SHIT

PPS Whats your in-game name? Or will I have a notification when I log in that you added me as a friend?

PPPS: I've specced mostly in Warlock & Necro trees. PvP is pretty fun with all the dots. Kinda like playing a 28/33 Lock from BC-era WoW.

You rolled mage? Booooooo. I'm a mage and it seems like there are a ton of them these days.

My name is Abhor since both Zack and Zackery were taken (imagine that). I used to use Zackery when I played, but that server's gone now.

I'll give you some bags.

METAL GEAR SOLID AND DONT BE VIN AND ONLY PLAY 4

4 came with the console and I didn't buy it yet... Hmmm, Vin route might be the best route.

Well MGS4 is the beat game in the series, so...

The only other choice is to pick up the Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection which contains all of the games (Eight in all.). I kinda feel that MGS4 is a good intro into the series, even though it ties up a lot of story elements. So if you like that one, it might be good to check out the others.