Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

BF4 campaign was good, no idea what the fuck people expect of a FPS campaign...

noone buys FPSs for campaigns

• Upvote 1

BF4 campaign was good, no idea what the fuck people expect of a FPS campaign...

noone buys FPSs for campaigns

Haven't played the campaign but I got this game for christmas (on the xbox one) and let me just say....fuck COD.

Honestly.. I had overall positive thoughts about Ghosts when it came out.. And while I still stand by those. The game puttered out for me in terms of replayability. Same thing for BF4. I think I am becoming immune to shitty games.

Speaking of shitty games... :D
Got my Barb to paragon level 5 and I am happy to say my build works as I intended it. Very low DPS, so I can't really do MP10 runs alone, but I can sustain my own health... Debuff enemies and buff allies. Works pretty damn well. The build works around doing hits though, so any kind of Jailer mob rapes me, Pretty sweet though.

I was going to move right onto powerleveling my Monk, but I am going to hold off for now.

Probably isn't the place to ask it, but, does anyone know if you can use your gamestop store credit online? I got an emailing letting me know I have over $100 in credit and I had no clue. And I'm far too lazy to leave my sofa.

I thought it had a good story and while it was a bit too linear, I actually enjoyed playing it and didn't lose interest like I did in BF3 and the recent CoD campaigns.

The levels that gave freedom (aka, one or two) were great. The story was ass, but I liked some of the gameplay. I didn't like their characters. Really, I felt like the campaign was a complete waste of time that would have been better spent on the MP. To each his own, though.

Resonance of Fate

Pretty solid so far -- even though I only made it through the prologue for the time being. The beginning of the game and the going through of the tutorial is pretty frustrating. It's not mandatory, but I would recommend it with the unique game mechanics.

The story is very veiled so far... Starting with kind of an ambiguous cinematic and then it just ushers you right into the game, doing things that appear to have little to no rhyme or reason. Hopefully that is the intent of the writers, and you learn more as you go -- otherwise this will get stale fast.

Still very interesting though and the game/battle mechanics are very different from what I have played before -- so I will keep with the game for a while. Interesting and intriguing enough to keep playing... for now.

I fired up D3 tonight. Played for about an hour. Immediately got tired of it again :laugh:

I wish I could put my finger on what made D2 so great that D3 just doesn't get across.

I agree with liking D2 more which i'll fully admit might be some nostalgia but one thing that comes to mind is I liked the acts more than I do from this game. Ya the graphics are better but it just seems like they were put together much better in D2.

• Upvote 1

Probably isn't the place to ask it, but, does anyone know if you can use your gamestop store credit online? I got an emailing letting me know I have over $100 in credit and I had no clue. And I'm far too lazy to leave my sofa.

You should be able to. Just log into your gamestop/rewards account and it should be accessible.

Nope.

I agree with liking D2 more which i'll fully admit might be some nostalgia but one thing that comes to mind is I liked the acts more than I do from this game. Ya the graphics are better but it just seems like they were put together much better in D2.

Yeeah idk. Act IV and V in D2 were so epic. At any rate I hope the expansion act is as good as carving your way to Mt. Arreat. I'm fairly enjoying D3 again for the moment at least. But I'm also don't have anything else to play really except for Starbound and 10 hours of that goes a long way.

I've been playing Dayz a lot lately. Its a lot better than the mod.

Have they released a bunch of patches for that? I was thinking about buying it, but the general of reaction with it was disappointment. Heard it was absolutely horrifyingly bad.

Been gearing my monk in D3, enjoying monk a lot and found a relatively cheap build that has me clearing MP5. Need more resistance and bit higher dps for higher MPs but gear is so much more expensive. Also my BNet name is: ToxicAssasin#1972

Been gearing my monk in D3, enjoying monk a lot and found a relatively cheap build that has me clearing MP5. Need more resistance and bit higher dps for higher MPs but gear is so much more expensive. Also my BNet name is: ToxicAssasin#1972

Me and SteelersNation played for a while last night. Got the spirit stone from Inna's set right after he logged off.

Idk what my problem is. I have trouble with anything higher than MP-3. I can do 4 with a little bit of frustration but I just find it not worth it.

I'll add you later tonight.

Ahh yes good old day-z

Took the life of my first victim in Balota. It was dark. Very dark. Armed with nothing but a magnum and a rotten banana, I approached the jail by the airstrip and proceeded up the stairs. Bloke never saw me coming...looting the corpse of an innocent hiker he had just axed to death... the poor lass.

As I entered the room I FURIOUSLY fired my revolver into his face while holding down voice chat screaming "ALALALALLALALALALALALALA!!" Unfortunately, the damn sod pulled out a pistol (THANKS LAG) and fired a few times as well. As I bled out onto the floor on the brink of unconsciousness, I saw a light at the end of the hallway... IS THIS IT?? IS THIS HOW THE LEGEND OF RON THE BURGERMAN ENDS (my name on steam)???

Turns out the light I saw was actually the flashlight of my mate on skype who was behind me the whole time. He bandaged me up and gave me some food and everything was cool n shit.

Ahh yes good old day-z

Took the life of my first victim in Balota. It was dark. Very dark. Armed with nothing but a magnum and a rotten banana, I approached the jail by the airstrip and proceeded up the stairs. Bloke never saw me coming...looting the corpse of an innocent hiker he had just axed to death... the poor lass.

As I entered the room I FURIOUSLY fired my revolver into his face while holding down voice chat screaming "ALALALALLALALALALALALALA!!" Unfortunately, the damn sod pulled out a pistol (THANKS LAG) and fired a few times as well. As I bled out onto the floor on the brink of unconsciousness, I saw a light at the end of the hallway... IS THIS IT?? IS THIS HOW THE LEGEND OF RON THE BURGERMAN ENDS (my name on steam)???

Turns out the light I saw was actually the flashlight of my mate on skype who was behind me the whole time. He bandaged me up and gave me some food and everything was cool n shit.

My amigos and I use to sit at Balota all the time before they changed the spawns. No one ever goes there anymore :(. Time to just sit in Elektro and snipe fresh spawns.

Got GTA5 for christmas completed the story within 3 days, probably my favorite game of the series, I just have to redo the heists for the other options and then the ending. Apart from that just waiting on the DLC.

Also downloaded the first episode of The Walking Dead season 1, absolutely love it going to get the rest and then start on season 2 tomorrow

Beat the elite 4 and Champion in pokemon x. Honestly it wasn't very tough.

Kanto region had the hardest elite 4 ever imo. Nobody else comes close. They are the only time I ever felt like it might take more then one time to beat.

All the other elite 4s since seem to be pretty weak for the most part. Probably to appeal to the fans who don't spend countless hours finding the Pokemon with the best EVs and IVs, etc.

To this day, D2 stands as the game that I've spent the most time on (and despite the hundreds of hours that I played, I still only made it to lvl 92...) I think part of the reason D3 feels so different from D2 is the fact that, IMO, it's not really a social game anymore. With D2, you could say, "Oh, I'm going to do Baal runs" or, "I'm going to do Cows", or "I'm going to run the Countess", or "I'm going to rush people through normal or nightmare." With D3, there's no clear direction, or specific things to do like there were in D2, which I get why they did away it, but that's part of the thing that made D2 fun. Maybe it's just me, but I find myself playing alone more often than I do playing with other people.

Kanto region had the hardest elite 4 ever imo. Nobody else comes close. They are the only time I ever felt like it might take more then one time to beat.

All the other elite 4s since seem to be pretty weak for the most part. Probably to appeal to the fans who don't spend countless hours finding the Pokemon with the best EVs and IVs, etc.

Also being a huge type advantage freak made it rather easy.

To this day, D2 stands as the game that I've spent the most time on (and despite the hundreds of hours that I played, I still only made it to lvl 92...) I think part of the reason D3 feels so different from D2 is the fact that, IMO, it's not really a social game anymore. With D2, you could say, "Oh, I'm going to do Baal runs" or, "I'm going to do Cows", or "I'm going to run the Countess", or "I'm going to rush people through normal or nightmare." With D3, there's no clear direction, or specific things to do like there were in D2, which I get why they did away it, but that's part of the thing that made D2 fun. Maybe it's just me, but I find myself playing alone more often than I do playing with other people.

I see D3 as a better coop game than D2. A lot of D2 was grinding out Baal or Diablo runs, usually with a bot hdin killing everything, and you getting free xp. Other times it was running bosses and doing key runs to get to ubers. The only time that friends and I really had to play together was to do ubers. In D3, you can play solo on the higher MPs if you are really geared, but otherwise you need some friends to help out.

I think RoS is going to bring a lot more into the game and provide players what there was in D2 while still keeping what makes D3 different.

Been playing the Bravely Default demo for 3DS. I can't wait until this game comes out in February!