The Falcon

Last TV Show You Watched?

Episode 1 in the books.

:ooo:

:yes:

:clap:

• Upvote 1

Aw yes, I've been waiting for this moment.

• Upvote 1

I'll have season 1 done by the end of the weekend for sure.

Season 1 is only like 6 episodes, so that's not much of a boast.

It wasn't an attempt at a boast. Just making a statement.

Sheesh, get off my case before I call Saul... <_<

Edited by Sarge

BB's episode titles are the best. Not as much early on, but when you get a couple seasons in and find out what the titles reference...so good.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Funny you mention that... anyone else notice how every episode of Better Call Saul ends with an "o"?

Anything significant to that?

Funny you mention that... anyone else notice how every episode of Better Call Saul ends with an "o"?

Not that I've been able to figure out. Maybe in your watching of BB you can pick up on something.

other than "Alpine Shepherd Boy," nonetheless you're right, 9 out of 10 seems like too much to be coincidence

HOLY SHIT THE FIRST FEW EPISODES OF DAREDEVIL :ooo:

Just finished Better Call Saul's last two episodes finally.

EDIT: nvm, I'll post in the discussion thread.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

I'm too lazy to look through this thread to see if anyone else posted about it.

But have you guys ever watched a show called Justified? I just started watching it with a friend. Seems like a cool enough show.

About to binge-watch the final season of this. It's been one of my favorite shows of the past few years.

I've actually been really enjoying it as well, I figured in my line of work I should probably at least give it a shot so I can have a real opinion on it, and I think they do a great job of not giving it a saints and sinners type of feel but showing everyone's flaws

I've also really enjoyed Secrets and Lies, anyone else watching that? another good crime drama

Speaking of which, have you seen the episode that came out last week?

If so, after the guy testified, they changed the charges against the black guy (who's name I can't remember) from murder (I'm assuming those are the charges) to hate crime, because he yelled "you white bitch" while knocking him out....

What's the difference between regular assault and a hate crime? Isn't it the same thing? Is it supposed to make it easier to prove he killed the man now because of what he said during a different incidence?

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

MTV is bringing back Celebrity Deathmatch again. I'm screaming in excitement. :yes:

Ok Daredevil is stupidly good. Brilliant story building and the fight scenes are actually worth watching. Imo it makes Gothem look bad I terms of superhero tv shows. I actually think it's better than Arrow too.

Ok Daredevil is stupidly good. Brilliant story building and the fight scenes are actually worth watching. Imo it makes Gothem look bad I terms of superhero tv shows. I actually think it's better than Arrow too.

http://www.thegridironpalace.com/forums/index.php?/topic/59503-the-superhero-thread/

Post there Bangy.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/17/preacher-dominic-cooper-is-jesse-custer?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

We've got some official news on the casting of Jesse Custer for AMC's adaptation of Garth Ennis and Steve Dillon's cult comic series, Preacher. Rumored for a while, it's now been confirmed by executive producer Seth Rogen, via Twitter, that Howard Stark himself -- actor Dominic Cooper -- will play Jesse.

Cooper joins the already cast Ruth Negga (as Tulip), Joseph Gilgun (as Cassidy), Ian Colletti (as Arseface), and Lucy Griffiths (as Jesse's loyal right-hand, Emily).

Preacher revolves around Jesse Custer (Cooper), a small town preacher with special powers who teams with his ex (Negga) and an Irish vampire (Gilgun) on a journey to literally find God.

Seth Rogen's involvement still bothers me, but we'll see.

Thank you Netflix for Friday Night Lights

The Following... Stuff is getting CRAY CRAY

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/28/dragon-ball-super-announced-with-july-premiere-date

By Luke Karmali -- The first new Dragon Ball TV anime series in 18 years has been announced with a Japanese premiere set for July.

Called Dragon Ball Super, Famitsu reports the new show will apparently be written by Dragon Ball creator Akira Toriyama, with events taking place after Goku defeats Majin Buu.

Fuji TV producer Osamu Nozaki said: "As I read the plot [of the series] I've already received from Akira Toriyama, my dreams for this begin to expand. An enemy even stronger than Buu or Freeza may appear..."

The last new Dragon Ball TV show was Dragon Ball GT, which aired way back in 1996 and 1997. A film taking place after the events of the Majin Buu saga, called Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F' premiered in Japan earlier this month, with a worldwide release due in future.

Maybe this one won't see Goku do everything important. Probably not though.

Usually watch Seinfeld before I go to bed, and last night, "The Contest" came on. One of the show's best, funniest, and most clever episodes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89Ob_QmJu2o

Edited by SteVo