The Falcon

Last TV Show You Watched?

Season finale of Mad Men... Both :) and :(

Season 5 finale of Californication. Anyone else watch this show?

That ending was fucking chilling. Holy shit. The series has been renewed for a 6th season, so we know that Hank didn't die, but my god, that shit was unsettling. I think that would have been an amazing end to the series. Too bad they didn't save it for the final season.

United Stats of America.

The Sklar brothers are awesome.

All i really watch is tosh.0 these days.

The Legend of Korra

The authors of the avatar series did a great job with this one. The episode I just saw gave me some chills yo.

Ditto.

I loved the original avatar, and this sequel is almost as good. Are you done with season 1?

Ditto.

I loved the original avatar, and this sequel is almost as good. Are you done with season 1?

I wish, I missed a few episodes here and their, and I gotta watch the entire last episode, I saw bits and pieces.

I got it recorded so it's all good. Have you seen the season finale?

I wish, I missed a few episodes here and their, and I gotta watch the entire last episode, I saw bits and pieces.

I got it recorded so it's all good. Have you seen the season finale?

Yes, I have them on Amazon Prime, but I also got up and watched that one Saturday morning.

Let me know when you've watched it, there is something I really think they should have done, but didn't.

Yes, I have them on Amazon Prime, but I also got up and watched that one Saturday morning.

Let me know when you've watched it, there is something I really think they should have done, but didn't.

I finished watching it this morning. I shoulda known Amon (sp?) was a water bender. >_>

Edited by RazorStar
Too late for me to unsee it though. FUCK.

I finished watching it this morning. I shoulda known Amon (sp?) was a water bender. >_>

Put spoiler tags around that man, in case someone else who is watching the show looks in here.

Any case,

I thought they should have run with Korra being unable to do anything except airbend for awhile. She was obviously still the avatar, as Aang was able to contact her, and it would have put a very interesting twist on Korra not being able to airbend in the first part, and now the only thing she can do is airbend.

Edited by Thanatos19

Put spoiler tags around that man, in case someone else who is watching the show looks in here.

Any case,

I thought they should have run with Korra being unable to do anything except airbend for awhile. She was obviously still the avatar, as Aang was able to contact her, and it would have put a very interesting twist on Korra not being able to airbend in the first part, and now the only thing she can do is airbend.

IDK, the whole way she went about 'losing her bending' and beating amon was whack to me. I thought it was gonna be some epic fight. And even though I figured she was never gonna lose her bending for real, I thought she was gonna go into the next chapter with just air bending, guess I was wrong. lol.

Seeing as though Amon is a blood bender, and he can pretty much feel what people are gonna do before they do it, do you think he survived that explosion? I think he survived, but I got a bunch of my siblings arguing back and forth.

IDK, the whole way she went about 'losing her bending' and beating amon was whack to me. I thought it was gonna be some epic fight. And even though I figured she was never gonna lose her bending for real, I thought she was gonna go into the next chapter with just air bending, guess I was wrong. lol.

Seeing as though Amon is a blood bender, and he can pretty much feel what people are gonna do before they do it, do you think he survived that explosion? I think he survived, but I got a bunch of my siblings arguing back and forth.

Blood bending was a mistake to introduce, IMO. It's way too powerful. But yeah, I was waiting for some epic fight where he tries to take her bending and she finally goes into the avatar state, which is the only way you can resist bloodbending. This idea that another bloodbender can resist is weird, as Hama was not able to resist Katara even though she had just taught Katara how to bloodbend. And how did Korra throw him off when a 40-year old Aang couldn't stop someone bloodbending him unless he was in the avatar state?

I think Amon is dead, but I think it was a poor way to kill him off, off-screen almost. None of the heroes know that he is dead. He gives no indication that he sees what is about to happen at all. I think he's too caught up in thinking ahead that he never even considers Taarlok might turn on him. Which would be really, really dumb, as all he has to do is put 2 and 2 together to figure out who exactly told Korra that he was a waterbender.

Also, Mako is a douchebag. Seriously, the guy handles his women worse than anyone I've ever seen.

Edited by Thanatos19

Blood bending was a mistake to introduce, IMO. It's way too powerful. But yeah, I was waiting for some epic fight where he tries to take her bending and she finally goes into the avatar state, which is the only way you can resist bloodbending. This idea that another bloodbender can resist is weird, as Hama was not able to resist Katara even though she had just taught Katara how to bloodbend. And how did Korra throw him off when a 40-year old Aang couldn't stop someone bloodbending him unless he was in the avatar state?

I think Amon is dead, but I think it was a poor way to kill him off, off-screen almost. None of the heroes know that he is dead. He gives no indication that he sees what is about to happen at all. I think he's too caught up in thinking ahead that he never even considers Taarlok might turn on him. Which would be really, really dumb, as all he has to do is put 2 and 2 together to figure out who exactly told Korra that he was a waterbender.

Also, Mako is a douchebag. Seriously, the guy handles his women worse than anyone I've ever seen.

If he's actually dead for real, i'd be pissed, because there was no epic fight. >_>

I thought the whole blood bending thing was kinda dumb that nobody else even thought about it before Hama. But wasn't Katara the stronger of the two benders anyways plus the full moon was out. I barely remember that fight anyways.

But yea, the only reason why my siblings were going back and forth on this, and I have been with them, is the fact that he starts crying. I personally believe he knew what his brother was doing, but then again I know nothing of what it's like to be a psychopath. lol.

Merlin Season 5 begins at the end of September. :corn:

Hells Kitchen

I think the chefs get worse on here every year. I've been pretty certain since like the 3rd episode of who is going to win it...there's no logical reason any of these other dumbasses will.

I am halfway through the first season of Breaking Bad. So far, it moves a bit low for my taste, but it is starting to get pretty good.

Every season gets better, so stick with it.

Still hooked on How I Met Your Mother.

Also watching the Scrubs seasons because I got a couple of friends into it. It's nostalgic and really calms me down with how stressful this new year has gotten to be.

Oddities.

There's a lot of weird people out there, and a lot of pretty interesting stuff too.