The Falcon

Last TV Show You Watched?

Just finished Son's of Anarchy tonight. Holy shit.

It's by far the best series I've personally watched. Theres so much story goodness that's well written and so many twists and turns. The ending hits you right in the feels too.

Chibbs is a God damn boss too. I hope that they do the prequel that is rumoured too.

Just finished Son's of Anarchy tonight. Holy shit.

It's by far the best series I've personally watched. Theres so much story goodness that's well written and so many twists and turns. The ending hits you right in the feels too.

Chibbs is a God damn boss too. I hope that they do the prequel that is rumoured too.

Honestly I thought the ending was a try hard copout.

Honestly I thought the ending was a try hard copout.

How was it a try hard copout? I'm actually interested to hear your answer.

How was it a try hard copout? I'm actually interested to hear your answer.

Suicide. In the same vein as his father. Come on, man. That shit, coupled with his impromptu killing spree, was incredibly lame.

I agree with you in that it's a great show, though. The only things that bothered me were the moments it dropped into mid day soap opera nonsense. I also felt some of the character deaths were very unnecessary and obvious attempts to maintain the drama.

Nothing wrong with the USA network shows. Graceland is pretty badass

Edited by BwareDWare94

Suicide. In the same vein as his father. Come on, man. That shit, coupled with his impromptu killing spree, was incredibly lame.

I agree with you in that it's a great show, though. The only things that bothered me were the moments it dropped into mid day soap opera nonsense. I also felt some of the character deaths were very unnecessary and obvious attempts to maintain the drama.

I don't agree, he got to a point of no return and with the loyalty he had from the Redwood Originals there was no way they could pull through it. Thought it was a nice touch personally.

On the killing spree it was like his redemption for everything that went wrong under his leadership. The king as well was doing what his father wanted to do 20 years ago.

Some of the deaths were more a point of no one was safe as they usually were at a point were they seemed comfortable.

2 episodes in on this new show that just came out that's on... the USA Network ( :yao:) but it's not bad. Called, "Mr. Robot."

Mr. Robot is pretty good TV. :yep:

Everyone start watching Fargo. We need to get a bandwagon on this show. Laming Dead doesn't deserve that big following it has on here.

Edited by Spartan Havoc
  • Downvote 1

Just finished BB season 4, I'm excited to see what they do with season 5, but I would have been totally satisfied if the series had ended here

• Upvote 1

Janet Gavin is the single biggest cunt I have ever seen in a TV series. Why she wasn't killed off at some point is beyond me.

USA Network is straight trash, lol. Not surprised that Scrubs fanatic Bware thinks that shit is adequate programming. :yao:

Like Campin, I saw a couple episodes of one show that I didn't absolutely hate. Thought it looked atrocious, but Sirens wasn't too bad.

Wouldn't say USA network is trash, its just you aren't the demographic. Mr. Robot is different from typical USA fare, and it's pretty good, just looks like you're gonna have to push through the filler.

Edited by Spartan Havoc

I still can't believe that Zack hates Scrubs.

Just finished Breaking Bad. So many emotions ranging from :ooo: to :( to :no: to :eek: to :Suicide: to :megusta: to :yes: and so on...

I just wish I watched it at the same time as everyone else.

Just finished Breaking Bad. So many emotions ranging from :ooo: to :( to :no: to :eek: to :Suicide: to :megusta: to :yes: and so on...

I just wish I watched it at the same time as everyone else.

Fargo time.

4, 5, 3, 2, 1

Is this real? Am I dreaming?

I just watched the first episode of Mr. Robot because I'd heard enough on here and elsewhere that I figured it was worth checking out and it was available On Demand from Verizon, so why the hell not? That was an hour of my life I'll never get back, seemed like it might be a decent story line but about 2/3 of the episode was internal monologue, which was beyond tiring, I think one episode was enough for me to decide I don't need to watch any more

Recently convinced my gf to watch X-Files since she converted me to a TWD-head. We're just past the middle of Season 6 and can't wait for the new mini-series.

I watched a lot of X-Files growing up, but back in high school I bought my dad all of the DVDs and only got midway through Season 7 IIRC. So pretty soon I'll be at "new" material, though I remember some of the later seasons from when they first aired/reruns.

• Upvote 1

Zack has good taste, but like the rest of us he has flaws, too. Hating Scrubs might be a mortal sin, but I forgive him.

Scrubs is terrible. Zach Braff is one of the most annoying people to ever live.

• Upvote 1

Scrubs is terrible. Zach Braff is one of the most annoying people to ever live.

Dr. Cox is funny af tho.