The Falcon

Last TV Show You Watched?

Cinemax can go to fucking hell. If anyone even talks about anything they make I am negging it. Fuck that network big time.

Cinemax can go to fucking hell. If anyone even talks about anything they make I am negging it. Fuck that network big time.

More on Scream: the season 2 trailer looks decent

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/fargo-ewan-mcgregor-star-season-896129

Fargo season three has found its leading man.

Ewan McGregor will topline the Noah Hawley anthology and play two brothers, Emmit and Ray Stussy, at the center of the series, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.

Presenting a completely new story, the Emmy darling's third season will revolve around Emmit Stussy, the parking-lot king of Minnesota. A handsome, self-made real estate mogul and family man, Emmit sees himself as an American success story. His slightly younger brother, Ray Stussy, on the other hand, is more of a cautionary tale. Balding and potbellied, Ray is the kind of guy who peaked in high school. Now a parole officer, Ray has a huge chip on his shoulder about the hand he’s been dealt, and he blames his brother, Emmit, for his misfortunes.

Production on the third installment of Fargo is set to begin later this year for a 2017 debut on FX.

Season three of Fargo has been rumored to take place in 2010, following the events of the breakout drama's freshman season. It's unclear how or if it will tie into the events from the first run.

"As much as I love those actors and characters, the dangers of bringing them back and putting them through their paces for another sort of crazy case is that then the artifice of the whole thing becomes too clear, and suddenly it just feels like we're doing it because it's fun and we like them, but we've broken our own rules," he said. "That's not to say that one of our stories might not intersect with characters we've seen before for a certain period of time."

For Star Wars grad McGregor, Fargo is his first regular TV-series role. He's currently starring and making his directorial debut in American Pastoral and is in production on T2: Trainspotting 2.

:megusta:

This new show on NBC may not trip anyone's trigger here, but the trailer has been viewed nearly 40 million times in 3 days so it is definitely making a splash.

More on Scream: the season 2 trailer looks decent

I had to give up after 5 episodes. Not enough death of these shitty characters to satisfy.

Speaking of Preacher, just watched the first episode of it.

Pretty solid overall but it explained very little and given I have no knowledge of the comics I was pretty confused throughout the episode, but I enjoyed the acting quite a bit and the story is intriguing. I'm sure everything will be explained as time goes on, but felt like with an hour long episode(without commercials), they could have shed light on a little more than what they did.

I thought it was pretty good. Kinda setting up the world and introducing the audience to the major characters, at least the "good guys." I'm pretty sure as Jesse starts figuring it out we'll figure out what's going on along with him.

I've just started watching Season One of The Flash. It's made me remember how damn good Arrow is as well. I feel that I should have caught up on Arrow first due to some of the cross overs but overall I'm really enjoying it so far.

Pretty solid overall but it explained very little and given I have no knowledge of the comics I was pretty confused throughout the episode, but I enjoyed the acting quite a bit and the story is intriguing. I'm sure everything will be explained as time goes on, but felt like with an hour long episode(without commercials), they could have shed light on a little more than what they did.

Slowly but surely we're getting there. That church scene in episode 2 was awesome. Episode 3 was... okay. But it's just filler in between the good shit. I feel like all the characters are likable. The guy playing arseface is a pretty good actor.

Another good episode of Preacher. getting hyped for the Saint of All Killers to arrive soon, but not NEARLY AS HYPED FOR THIS EPIC SHOW:

Edited by Sparty

Watched the Hulu series 11.22.63

Pretty fantastic.

Season 2 of True Detective. Maybe I went into it with zero expectations because I heard terrible things, but I really liked it. Yeah, it was super slow and focused much more on character development than plot, but it was still good, and the last two episodes was awesome. Here's hoping for a season 3.

Season 2 of True Detective. Maybe I went into it with zero expectations because I heard terrible things, but I really liked it. Yeah, it was super slow and focused much more on character development than plot, but it was still good, and the last two episodes was awesome. Here's hoping for a season 3.

You reminded me that I never finished the season. I have something to do now, woo.

You reminded me that I never finished the season. I have something to do now, woo.

Preacher and Outcast.

PREACHERRRRRRRRRRR!!! God, I love this show, lol.

PREACHERRRRRRRRRRR!!! God, I love this show, lol.

I watched a couple episodes of Preacher, was pretty good. I never set the DVR or anything though so I have fallen behind.

Finished up Season 2 of BoJack Horseman. Some of the wittiest comedy I have ever seen in a TV show. Can't wait for Season 3 to come out.

I watched the first episode of American Gothic a couple days ago, pretty good premiere, I'll definitely be watching a few more

I also watched the first episode of this season of BattleBots on my DVR, and the DVR is definitely the way to watch that show, I can fast forward through all the crap about the builders' backstories and just watch the 20 minutes of the show that's actually robots fucking each other up

I also got through what Archer episodes Netflix had (everything but the current season) and it was absolutely hilarious, I'm currently working through It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia on Netflix, also hilarious

A lot of American Dad. I wish I knew more people that liked this show...

• Upvote 1

Re-watching Sopranos. Arguably the greatest show of all time. Richie Aprile is a fucking maniac, marone.

Edited by Bay
  • Upvote 2

That Preacher episode gave me the feels and thrills all at once... Crazy good build up and now the rest of the weeks should be lit. A solid 9/10 episode, only cause I feel a future episode will top it this season.

Word of God didn't work on Quincannon. WHAAAAAAAAT :ooo: :ooo: :wut: :wut:

Edited by Sparty

A lot of American Dad. I wish I knew more people that liked this show...

American Dad. Best animated show on Television. Has been for awhile.

Edited by Barracuda