Vin

The Walking Dead

MID SEASON FINALE TONIGHT!!! :rock:

Sweet jesus. What a finale.

Best show on television.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Great midseason finale. Not the best show on TV... or even that close, really. lmao

• Downvote 2

If you think TWD is the best show on TV.. I suggest you expand your TV lineup beyond Jersey Shore.

Best show on television.

Walt-White1.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't really feel like Daryl is dumb enough to get caught, so I'm a little confused about that. I also don't much care for Michonne's unnecessary stubbornness that has no basis in rationality. Her character just gets worse by the episode :(.

Andrea sucks so much. She is doing nothing, and has been nothing the entire time. A complete waste of a character.

David Morrisey is such a badass, and hanging on to his daughter like that has made him human enough to not completely hate. For me, he's the new Shane. There is some good there, but it's greatly outweighed by the always-too-present bad.

We're about ready to see shit hit the fan in Woodbury now. The Governor lost the only thing he loved.

I guess I'm weird. My favorite characters on the show are the bad guys. I'd hate to see The Governor or Merle die.

I could care less if Andrea, Michonne, Carol, Glenn or Maggie died. Maybe even Carl. Also, Oscar's death was very un-romanticized I guess would be the word like other deaths. I wasn't even sure if it was him who got shot until after the episode was over. WE CAN'T HAVE 2 BLACK MALES ON THE SHOW AT ONE TIME.

I guess I'm weird. My favorite characters on the show are the bad guys. I'd hate to see The Governor or Merle die.

I could care less if Andrea, Michonne, Carol, Glenn or Maggie died. Maybe even Carl. Also, Oscar's death was very un-romanticized I guess would be the word like other deaths. I wasn't even sure if it was him who got shot until after the episode was over. WE CAN'T HAVE 2 BLACK MALES ON THE SHOW AT ONE TIME.

Lol... Black men rise out of the ashes like the phoenix.

Tyrese seems pretty epic though. Only one episode and he is one of my favorite characters. I really don't get the Michonne hate, though.

Her character is just so bleh. I don't think she's a bad character per say, it's just that in the beginning she was stuck babysitting arguably the worst character on the show. She's also just a bit too comic-bookish for me.

So I thought when she left, it may be better. I liked the scenes where she was on her own and Merle and the others were looking for her. But her very limited interaction with other characters aside from Andrea/Governor/Merle has just been gross. She could get better but as of right now I don't care for her at all.

Edited by Barracuda

Mid season breaks are so fucking dumb.

Also, I don't even know why they had Daryl get captured. We know they aren't going to kill him off.

I thought this episode was definitely Michonne's coming out party.

LOVED the scene when she went to the Governor's loft and just sat there and waited for him.

Great midseason finale. Not the best show on TV... or even that close, really. lmao

You had to know you were gonna get negged a couple times for saying this in a Walking Dead topic lol...

Thought the mid-season finale was awesome. Got chills when Daryl and Andrea saw each other at the end. If you saw the upcoming scenes for the rest of the season Daryl is definitely in it unless its footage from the past (which I highly doubt) so I'm interesting to see how he gets out of this one.

The Governor is about to become a lot more badass too. I agree with Matt that this was Michionne's coming out party.

I will say one negative thing about the midseason finale.

For a group that's been so careful and congruent, the way Daryl got captured was lame. I understand they wanted Merle and Daryl to meet up and the fact they did was awesome, but the way in which it was done was - again - kinda lame.

You had to know you were gonna get negged a couple times for saying this in a Walking Dead topic lol...

Thought the mid-season finale was awesome. Got chills when Daryl and Andrea saw each other at the end. If you saw the upcoming scenes for the rest of the season Daryl is definitely in it unless its footage from the past (which I highly doubt) so I'm interesting to see how he gets out of this one.

The Governor is about to become a lot more badass too. I agree with Matt that this was Michionne's coming out party.

I said it with the intention of getting negged. lmao. I negged Matt for a terrible comment.. I didn't respond right away. I could have said nothing and went on with my business, but I went back later, added a comment knowing I would be negged back. I tried getting negged again with my awesome double post, but nobody bit, unfortunately. :laugh:

I will say one negative thing about the midseason finale.

For a group that's been so careful and congruent, the way Daryl got captured was lame. I understand they wanted Merle and Daryl to meet up and the fact they did was awesome, but the way in which it was done was - again - kinda lame.

Did he do it on purpose, though?!

I watched the pilot episode one morning a few days to see what all the hype was about. It seems like it could be intriguing so I'll probably watch some more when I have time.

Well in the previews it looks like the place is covered in smoke. Guessing that Rick and Michonne at least go back and get him out of there.

I think I'm going to be sad whenever they kill off The Governor. It's kinda nice having an actual villain (even though there's still enough ambiguity in his character to not make me hate him) instead of the story revolving around something else.

I think I'm going to be sad whenever they kill off The Governor. It's kinda nice having an actual villain (even though there's still enough ambiguity in his character to not make me hate him) instead of the story revolving around something else.

That's a good point.

Originally we had Shane.

Now we have the Governor.

There is now way they kill off the Governor without brining in some twisted asshole in his place. (I havent read the comics, so this all based off of what we have seen)

I think Shane was pretty hated by many, they seem to have a knack with making you hate a character before they kill them off. So thats probably what will happen with the governor.