Vin

The Walking Dead

Damn them for the epic cliffhangers EVERY week.

Semi-Spoiler for just those who haven't seen S2, E2.

I really hope Otis doesn't die. There have to be a few fatties left during the zombie apocalypse, no?

Agreed.

Also yes Daryl is a badman

http://tv.ign.com/articles/121/1210647p1.html

No shock here, given how strong the ratings are, but just two weeks after Season 2 debuted, AMC has renewed The Walking Dead for Season 3. The series was already a success last year during its brief six-episode Season 1 run on AMC, and returned to excellent ratings last week, boasting the best numbers ever for a drama series on basic cable.

"Today we are pleased to announce that the 'dead' shall live as we proudly renew The Walking Dead for a third season on AMC and, globally, with our terrific partners at Fox International Channels," said Charlie Collier, AMC's President. "We are thankful for everyone's contribution in front of and behind the camera as we continue to make The Walking Dead a unique television experience. And, we are so proud as it continues to set viewership records around the world."

It's more disappointing when something you want to happen doesn't, IMO.

The show isn't following exactly off the comics, though. So not everything you read there is guaranteed to happen.

Episode 10/30

Shane is a filthy bastard. I will rejoice the day he gets eaten.

Shane is such a piece of shit..

Episode 10/30

Shane is a filthy bastard. I will rejoice the day he gets eaten.

Wow I really really hope Shane gets fucked up hard. Also looks like Glenn is gonna get some boootay

Shane is a total bastard. I really liked Otis too...

Glenn needs a bigger role in the show, IMO.

Shane just did what he needed to do to survive. When the survival instinct kicks in, there is no limit to what you will ultimately choose. Besides, Otis said he wanted to make things right, how could that have happened if they were both eaten?

Shane just did what he needed to do to survive. When the survival instinct kicks in, there is no limit to what you will ultimately choose. Besides, Otis said he wanted to make things right, how could that have happened if they were both eaten?

That's why he went in the first place... That's why he created a diversion so Shane could get out the window. I think it's obvious by the fight he put up that he wasn't willing to die.

That's why he went in the first place... That's why he created a diversion so Shane could get out the window. I think it's obvious by the fight he put up that he wasn't willing to die.

Shane made the choice for him, though it was not his to make (kinda like the choice Dell made for Andrea). I was actually speaking about Shane choosing to save his own life and doing whatever it took, rather than Otis. Don't get me wrong, I admire Otis quite a bit for all he did, but Shane was willing to do what Otis wouldn't.

Shane made the choice for him, though it was not his to make (kinda like the choice Dell made for Andrea). I was actually speaking about Shane choosing to save his own life and doing whatever it took, rather than Otis. Don't get me wrong, I admire Otis quite a bit for all he did, but Shane was willing to do what Otis wouldn't.

Shane did what was needed to survive, if he didn't they both would have gotten eaten. I wish Otis would have lived, but it was impossible for both to do so. They both had a bumb leg and could not run. Also, if he had not done so, the walkers could have followed them all the way back if he didn't do what he did, which would have been terrible for the new safe house.

Shane did what was needed to survive, if he didn't they both would have gotten eaten. I wish Otis would have lived, but it was impossible for both to do so. They both had a bumb leg and could not run. Also, if he had not done so, the walkers could have followed them all the way back if he didn't do what he did, which would have been terrible for the new safe house.

Glad I am not the only one who sees it differently.

LET'S DO THIS!!

LOL THIS DUMB BITCH IS PREGNANT WITH SHANE'S BABY.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This episode really sucked ass. Nothing happened. Literally nothing.

• Upvote 1

Yea today's episode was kinda boring and really just confirmed what I and probably everyone else already knew....

No action what-so-ever really, but at least it was filled with information. Pregnancy test, Glenn loses his virginity to the "farmers daughter".

Did that pregnancy test come back positive? I missed some after one of the commercials?

Did that pregnancy test come back positive? I missed some after one of the commercials?

:yep:

Isn't the actress who plays Maggie, the same one who played Vivian Volkoff in Season 4 of Chuck? She is insanely cute.

Things should finally start picking after tonight's episode. I hope.

Things should finally start picking after tonight's episode. I hope.

Looks like it. About time...