SteVo

Report: Eagles really like Prince Amukamara

According to the Philadelphia Inquirer's Jeff McLane, the Eagles "like" Nebraska CB Prince Amukamara "a lot."

McLane even hints that Amukamara is the sort of defensive back the Eagles might be willing to trade up for. Amukamara is a projected top-11 pick, so he could be the player Philadelphia is targeting if it moves into the top ten with a Kevin Kolb deal. Of course, a lot of progress would have to be made in labor negotiations for that to even be a consideration.

Source: Jeff McLane on Twitter

Holy shit. NEED MOAR CBA. This needs to happen.

Stay away you bastards. :ninja:

Would be A LOT smarter to trade up for Prince than it would be to trade up for Dowling. haha.

Trade Kolb directly back into the Draft for him. :p

If Prince is on the board when the 49ers are on the clock (which will most likely happen) I can see a big trade potentially going down with the Eagles...

I think this kid is going to be a really good corner.

With that said, stay away Igglez...

He looks like he will be a really good corner and would be a great pickup for the Eagles. I only have one concern with him, which is how physical he gets. Know watching Nebraska games, he got pretty physical with WRs which is a good thing, but the refs seem to be favoring the offense more and more nowadays and call Def P.I. or Illegal contact on physical corners pretty fast.

Would be a great pick by the Eagles. They could probably trade up to get him too with them having Kolb as trade ammo.