Sign in to follow this  
Titanswin472

Gety strikes again..

[#103139] You do not have permission to view this forum.

Just copy paste it if it's funny.

If u want to see it sign in to Titanswin472 on sportzin.com/forums and pass: dupont but don't post anything...

Haha Gety. Glad to see he hasn't changed a bit.

Guest Durant4MVP

That forum has the logo for Seattle in place of the OKC logo... :facepalm:

Um, the thread is gone, your name is ILoveCock69, and the most of the site is missing. They only have three of the NFC divisions up, an empty GFX forum, and not really anything else...

• Downvote 1

Those fucktards need to learn how to multi-quote.

And that was an amazing sig O_O

I love how the whole SI forum is actually all over his dick all the time. He can draw a stick figure in Photoshop and people will think it's amazing.

Whoever the douchebag is that added that "Gety may be dumb, but I'm retarted for posting my password on a public forum" in my sig is stupid.

The only reason I ever use that site is because they have GFX resources but you need 25 post to see them...So all I did get my post count up to 25 and I haven't posted anything there since...I don't even give one shit about that account.

So before you guy around doing stupid shit like that and calling people retarted ( Like my brother is you asshole) you need to actually know what your talking about...

• Downvote 1

Um, the thread is gone, your name is ILoveCock69, and the most of the site is missing. They only have three of the NFC divisions up, an empty GFX forum, and not really anything else...

Noone can laugh at anything you say or do when your up at 7 in the morning making novel sized posts about having underaged sex to a 14 year old and when ya look like this...

photo-689.jpg

EDIT: BTW when in the hell would u do that..Did u seriously thing that you were being funny? Like really?

Edited by Titanswin472
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Zack wasn't the one who changed your screen name.

Edit - and it wasn't me either. But I did lol.

Edited by BLUE
  • Upvote 1

Oh man, dying over here.

Zack wasn't the one who changed your screen name.

^Ok...

Edited by Titanswin472
  • Downvote 1

I just logged into my own account over there. Like you, I made one a while ago just to have one. NEVER post over there.

Definitely saw that coming...

I'd bet a paycheck it was Zacharias...lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Noone can laugh at anything you say or do when your up at 7 in the morning making novel sized posts about having underaged sex to a 14 year old and when ya look like this...

EDIT: BTW when in the hell would u do that..Did u seriously thing that you were being funny? Like really?

You're so fucking cool, dude. You literally repeated what eightnine said when I destroyed him. LMAO.

I wanted to see what happened. I didn't do SHIT. Are you sure it's your brother that has the disability?

• Downvote 2

You're so fucking cool, dude. You literally repeated what eightnine said when I destroyed him. LMAO.

I wanted to see what happened. I didn't do SHIT. Are you sure it's your brother that has the disability?

Obviosily I was repeating what eightnine said...That was the whole point.

And you didn't destroy him at all... You just made yourself look stupid and like a pussy by being a douche to someone on the internet because you can't get your ass kicked over it. I don't get why you also do that...I guess your just mad cause your going to hell for repeating fucking some ugly ass girl that you weren't married to...Or maybe it's just immaturity. IDK.

Also nice job neging three of comments on this thread when two of them weren't even talking about you...NICE :loser:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I guess your just mad cause your going to hell for repeating fucking some ugly ass girl that you weren't married to.

*You're

and

Wait, what?

• Upvote 1

*You're

and

Wait, what?

Not sure what ZoS's religous beliefs are but in my religion you aren't suppose to have sex until your married...It is a mortal sin.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Not sure what ZoS's religous beliefs are but in my religion you aren't suppose to have sex until your married...It is a mortal sin.

Remember this as the post that opened up the can of worms about religion in this topic..

Mormon???

• Upvote 1

Fuck going over there. I have all the entertainment I need right here in this thread alone.

Carry on.

:popcorn:

Chalk this one up as a TGP life lesson, TW....you're a good kid, so I won't flame you, BUT, if you post your login info here to other sites....son, you gunna get trolled....

Edited by BLUE