Wacko4Flacco61

WHOS GONNA BEAT MY ORIOLES???!

NO ONE!!!!! Thats RIGHT NO ONE!!! So Whos gonnas beat em now???? O"s ARE FOR REAL NOW!!! Im Finaly gonna by my WORLD SERIES TICKETS!!

Edited by Wacko4Flacco61
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 15

How many.. oh wait, sorry..

HOW MANY GAMES DO THEY PLAY IN A BASEBALL SEASON?

OVER A HUNDRED!!!! THATS RIGHT A SHIT LOAD!!!! So what does starting off strong mean?? NOTHING BECAUSE IT'S ALL ABOUT HOW YOU FINISH!!! Im Finally gonna LET YOU FINISH!!

4 games and you post this REALLY?

You Follow teams in Baltimore and for some reason are linking stuff to winning REALLY?

Says it all

I'm sure alot of teams will beat them throughout the course of the season.

Yeah OK, buddy. Newsflash for ya: 4-0 MEANS SHIT IN BASEBALL!!! The O's will tank and have a 90 loss season. :bookit:

Worst Poster? Naw,,, If the O's gonna fall dead last again then how come the Rays became contenders when Joe Maddon took over? Wanna know who was Rays manager before Joe Maddon? Sweet Lou Pinella even he couldnt turn the Rays around. It takes the right kind of Manager turn a ballclub around. Like 1980 the Oakland A's were the worst team in 1977-78 and 79. They had a bunch of AAA Minor league boys. And Billy Martin turned them into winners. And look at the 69 Mets Another loser team that Manager Gil Hodges turned around. Not even the greatest Manager in baseball history could turn the Mets into winners. The fact is the O's had the best manager 14 years ago. Davy Johnson but Moron owner Peter Angelos fired him just like Charley Finley ruined the A's by firing Alvin Dark and hired peabrain Bobby Winkles. And Former O's Manager Dave Trembley was another peabrain no wonder O's had losing seasons because of the Owner Peter Angelos, And wonder why the Baltimore Colts moved to Indy? Its because that Drunken Owner named Bob Irsay who Ruined the Franchise by firing coach Ted Marchibroda and GM Joe Thomas. You see Jim Irsay is nothing like his dad. Jim Irsay never ran the Colts franchise.. He let Jim Poulan make all the decisons is why the Colts are a winning team. Now someday when Peter Angelos dies his son will take over the Orioles and were become Champions again. Just like the Colts been to 2 super bowls under Jim Irsay,,How many Superbowls his dad went? RIGHT ZIPPO NONE!!! So Peter Angelos is taking advice from the press,, Stay out the clubs business And let the GM Andy MacPhail run the show!

• Downvote 12

Thor is gonna swing the fucking ban hammer of vengeance on you soon.

• Upvote 2

For what? What are the reasons sir?

For being a dipshit. ban.gifgrinyes.gif

• Upvote 1

For being a dipshit. ban.gifgrinyes.gif

Is being a dipshit against the rules? Show me that on the TOS?

Edited by Wacko4Flacco61
  • Downvote 3

Is being a dipshit against the rules? Show me that on the TOS?

It sure as hell should be.

For what? What are the reasons sir?

Because ur a tool and actually bring nothing but bullshit to this site. You attempt to troll like u did in the shoutbox last night and even failed at that. Then because of that u failed even harder and used the I was drunk allow me excuse please GTFO.

Also I can't believe I agree with a JHS post :facepalm: FML

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4-0 and you're already putting them in the WS? You are sooooOOOOoooooOOOOO cool.

if my math is right, this is about the equivalent of putting a team in the Super Bowl because they're leading with about 5 minutes left in the second quarter of their first game, at least, that's about how far into the season they are proportionally

Edited by oochymp

I see what you're doing, and I think it's funny. +1

• Downvote 8

I see what you're doing, and I think it's funny. +1

I don't therefore I neg u

Well to answer your question: Detroit

• Upvote 1

Tigers got Lucky!

The O's excuse for the rest of the season "We were unlucky" LOL

• Upvote 1