Sign in to follow this  
HadenIsland23

Where Did You/Do You Want To Go To College At?

For me, I plan to go to Western Kentucky University, or Eastern Kentucky University.

Maybe a small private school.

I am a senior in High School right now so I am getting ready to pick where I am going to go next year. I'm wait listed at Syracuse so if I get in there, I will go there. If I don't get in there, I will most likely go to Rutgers. Penn State was my #1 choice, but I didn't get into University Park, got into one of their smaller universities instead.

Edited by GoodellFTL

I got both my bachelor's degree as well as my Master's degree in English from Coastal Carolina University in Conway, South Carolina.

I started college immediately after my high school senior year. Went to the local community college during the summer then transferred to the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville. I then transferred down to the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. Graduated with my BS in Construction Management last December.

I'm currently at Montana State University in Bozeman, one of two D-1 colleges in the state. In my second year working on my nursing degree.

Thats him in his avatar and signature.

And to answer the question, I'm at the University of Missouri.

If my grades allow me (that's a question mark) I'll probably end up going to a smaller in-state school like GA Southwestern or something.

If my grades allow me (that's a question mark) I'll probably end up going to a smaller in-state school like GA Southwestern or something.

What is your GPA, if I may ask?

2.5. Last semester I had like 3 C's and miserable, miserable F.

I applied to the University of Florida and the University of South Florida, got accepted to both, and chose USF because they offered $14,000 in scholarships. I was afraid I might regret not going to UF but I really don't. Not to this point, anyway.

Going to Mount Royal right now, and unless something goes horribly wrong, I should be going to the University of Alberta in the fall.

But, you play football?

yessir, I am the first nurse to play football at this college

I applied to the University of Florida and the University of South Florida, got accepted to both, and chose USF because they offered $14,000 in scholarships. I was afraid I might regret not going to UF but I really don't. Not to this point, anyway.

I highly doubt that Florida is $14k better than USF. I think you made the right call.

• Upvote 1

I highly doubt that Florida is $14k better than USF. I think you made the right call.

That's the way I look at it. If it were only $4,000, it'd be different.

Guest Durant4MVP

I go to Texas State University. No, our sports teams aren't known for anything BUT..we have a fucking river flowing through campus. Our own river. Does your campus? Didn't think so.

• Upvote 2

I am in my fourth year at the University of North Dakota. Our hockey team is better than yours.

I'm majoring in English with an emphasis on Creative Writing. I'm one of the better undergraduate creative writers at this University. I hope to pursue writing as I start farming this spring. It'd be the perfect life for me. I'd be doing the kind of work I love during the summer, writing minimally, and when stuff slows down during the winter, I could concentrate on writing. I love life.

Edited by BwareDWare94

I go to Texas State University. No, our sports teams aren't known for anything BUT..we have a fucking river flowing through campus. Our own river. Does your campus? Didn't think so.

no but we are surrounded by awesome mountains, and rivers pretty much surrounding our entire town.

I mean, boom

1116869284_TiCWi-O.jpg

yeah, Durant. He wins. Mountains > Texas.

It's fucking Bozeman.

Guest Durant4MVP

yeah, Durant. He wins. Mountains > Texas.

It's fucking Bozeman.

You can't float down the mountains for hours drinking booze with beautiful girls. Sorry. River, beer, and women > mountains.

Edit: That's beautiful scenery though, sweetness.

Edit #2: Oh, I forgot we have our own little version of 6th St in Austin called "The Square." It's within walking distance of campus and the river.

Edit #3: OH and our campus has its own bar. I think we're the only campus with its own bar. In Texas at least, anyway.

Edited by Durant4MVP

You can't float down the mountains for hours drinking booze with beautiful girls. Sorry. River, beer, and women > mountains.

Edit: That's beautiful scenery though, sweetness.

Edit #2: Oh, I forgot we have our own little version of 6th St in Austin called "The Square." It's within walking distance of campus and the river.

Edit #3: OH and our campus has its own bar. I think we're the only campus with its own bar. In Texas at least, anyway.

ha but we have rivers all around this town, we float all summer. It may not be right through campus but it's only a few minutes away. We kind of have our own bar, I live on campus but it's not technically on campus because I don't have to pay MSU for my apartment, and I live right next to a sports bar.

I got both my bachelor's degree as well as my Master's degree in English from Coastal Carolina University in Conway, South Carolina.

isn't this the same school that produced Tyler Thigpen?

I graduated last May from the College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, VA with a double major in Math and American Studies and this fall I'm headed back to W&M for law school

• Upvote 1

I received my BA from The Ohio State University. I'm working on my Masters at Cleveland State University.