Sign in to follow this  
KiLaSix9

2011 NBA Playoff Discussion

Sure I understand where you're coming from. I don't think it was the best dunk ever, just a very nice one. Also, it gave the Bulls so much momentum. I was so pumped after that dunk.

I'll +1 you to make up for Zack's neg.

Oh for sure it gave the Bulls momentum. I just don't like seeing players quit on a play, and it seems like so many players would quit when placed in Wade's position. Thanks for the +, lol.

• Upvote 1

roflRussellWestbrickfail. My god, he is so bad. I remember some people thought he was better than Durant at the beggining of the season and the best player on the Thunder. LMAO. Hey Westbrook, don't shoot ever again unless it's a wide open layup and fucking pass the ball to Durant and Harden.

Nowitzki is completely dominating. He isn't missing anything. Joey Crawford blows. If you touch someone, he calls a foul.

Guest Durant4MVP

TWENTY FREE THROWS FOR DIRK!?!? Are you FUCKING kidding me?

One of the best single player performances I've seen in the playoffs. Dirk owns Ibaka and the free throw line.

Any predictions on Game 2 of the Eastern Semis tonight?

Hope Taj follows up game 1's dunk with a nice facial on LeBron tonight. :corn:

roflRussellWestbrickfail. My god, he is so bad. I remember some people thought he was better than Durant at the beggining of the season and the best player on the Thunder. LMAO. Hey Westbrook, don't shoot ever again unless it's a wide open layup and fucking pass the ball to Durant and Harden.

Better than Durant? No, but these playoffs have proved that he is the cog that makes OKC tick. Without him, they're a 42-45 win team and a first round punching bag.

Nowitzki is completely dominating. He isn't missing anything. Joey Crawford blows. If you touch someone, he calls a foul.

Just notice? Lol. That baby bird fucker has been turning games in David Stern's favor for a few years.

The Heat already won their championship by beating the Celtics. They're done. :D

Wow. Saw the last 9 minutes of the ball game tonight...refs again. Wow. So obviously in favor of Miami. Christ.

Chicago actually shot more free throws than Miami...I'll tell you why Chicago lost. Shot selection. There is no reason for Luol Deng to ever throw up 7 three point shot attempts.

Edited by seanbrock

I understand that it was a great dunk and all but people blew it way out of proportion. Not exactly on this site, but watching ESPN and looking at sport sites such as BleacherReport, Fox Sports, and Yahoo Sports, they raved about that play over and over. Allowing him to get the And 1 was stupid, why I've been saying that Wade should have gone harder at Gibson to prevent the dunk completely. Ah well, we'll see what happens from now on, as the Heat have to make a statement tomorrow or they are done.

Oh and Zack, so pathetic for negging me when we are just talking bout the dunk :rofl:

Not even the best of the night.

That shit was sexxxy.

Still having nightmares about Nowitzki, Durant4MVP? :grinno:

Edited by Maverick

Fucking Bulls lost their home court advantage.

Guest Durant4MVP

Still having nightmares about Nowitzki, Durant4MVP? :grinno:

Nope. He'll get his. I think everyone knew that coming into the series. OKC has to stop Barea and Terry, though.

Chicago actually shot more free throws than Miami...I'll tell you why Chicago lost. Shot selection. There is no reason for Luol Deng to ever throw up 7 three point shot attempts.

I don't care if we shot more fouls than Miami, there were some BS calls. Especially ones involving Boozer. 1. Why wasn't he shooting free throws on the one call 2. He didn't even make contact on the other.

The Bulls lost because they got out-rebounded.

The Bulls lost because Miami is a better team.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Durant4MVP

Also, can we stop pretending like Westbrook was benched tonight because he was playing poorly? FFS the guy was shooting 50% and setting his teammates up. His benching was more a reward for Maynor than anything. If you've followed OKC this season you've seen 20 games minimum where Maynor had the bench killing the other teams starters and deserving of finishing the game. It never happened. It's good to see Brooks finally let him close a game for once and he didn't let him down.

Seriously, this doesn't have shit to do with Westbrook playing poorly because, quite frankly, he wasn't.

Edited by Durant4MVP

Also, can we stop pretending like Westbrook was benched tonight because he was playing poorly? FFS the guy was shooting 50% and setting his teammates up. His benching was more a reward for Maynor than anything. If you've followed OKC this season you've seen 20 games minimum where Maynor had the bench killing the other teams starters and deserving of finishing the game. It never happened. It's good to see Brooks finally let him close a game for once and he didn't let him down.

Seriously, this doesn't have shit to do with Westbrook playing poorly because, quite frankly, he wasn't.

lol who are you refering to? No one said anything. :shrug:

He was playing solid in the game, but I bet if they left him in, OKC would be down 0-2 right now. Westbrook for some reason is trying to be a hero and hit all these big shots. When it gets to the 4th quarter, he gets all selfish and completely screws the Thunder up. He either takes a really shitty shot himself or stands with the ball for 20 seconds and gives it to Durant in an awful position with 4 seconds on the shot clock to shoot. I was really happy to see Maynor play the entire 4th cause I am rooting for the Thunder and Durant and didn't want to see Westbrook blow it again.

Guest Durant4MVP

lol who are you refering to? No one said anything. :shrug:

Shoutbox.

He was playing solid in the game, but I bet if they left him in, OKC would be down 0-2 right now. Westbrook for some reason is trying to be a hero and hit all these big shots. When it gets to the 4th quarter, he gets all selfish and completely screws the Thunder up. He either takes a really shitty shot himself or stands with the ball for 20 seconds and gives it to Durant in an awful position with 4 seconds on the shot clock to shoot. I was really happy to see Maynor play the entire 4th cause I am rooting for the Thunder and Durant and didn't want to see Westbrook blow it again.

That's the thing - it's how this team has played all year. Westbrook is only getting national attention for it now because they're in the postseason. KD was the only starter on the floor in the fourth quarter. The line-up for all but about 45 seconds was Maynor-Harden-Cook-Durant-Collison. For people to single out Westbrook isn't fair to him.

Edited by Durant4MVP

I'm not going to lie and say I watched the game because I didn't. However, the playoffs aren't the time for rewards, it's the time for doing what ever you need to do to win. If OKC had lost, I bet you wouldve been angry about Westbrook's benching.