Sign in to follow this  
KiLaSix9

2011 NBA Playoff Discussion

What is your reason to think the Lakers will be back? Kobe, Pau, Artest, and Odom will only get worse and Bynum is no superstar like we used to think he could be.

While the team will probably get an overhaul, I would never count the Lakers out of contention for more than a season.

Anyways, fuck Miami. What happened to that deep Mavs bench? Choke job.

Fuck Dallas. Shot lights out against the Lakers and can't hit shit against the Heat.

Also JJ Barrera is so overrated.

Guest Durant4MVP

It sucks to see the Dallas bench coming back down to earth AFTER beating OKC. -_______-

Anyone see the CavsforMavs Twitter account? Gotta love it.

Anyways, GO MAVS tonight!!!

Guest Durant4MVP

Fuck Dallas. Shot lights out against the Lakers and can't hit shit against the Heat.

Also JJ Barrera is so overrated.

Who is JJ Barrera?

Dallas will be lucky to win one game in this series. They are cooked. Carlisle is making some of the worst coaching decisions I've ever seen (they're quite convenient for Miami, actually) and they just can't play with Miami. This series will be over in 4.

• Downvote 1

What a game! The momentum has swung completely back to the Mavs. I can't wait to see them go home to Dallas. That crowd is going to be pumped!

Disregard my prior post.

And I'm so damn happy to say that! :D

I hate both teams. And I thought the Mavs were going to roll over. Glad I was wrong, and I hope they can continue with the momentum

Disregard my prior post.

And I'm so damn happy to say that! :D

Haha I came on here after the game and saw your post. It made me happy that you were wrong :)

Dallas will be lucky to win one game in this series. They are cooked. Carlisle is making some of the worst coaching decisions I've ever seen (they're quite convenient for Miami, actually) and they just can't play with Miami. This series will be over in 4.

lolBware.

Nice call, guy. :lol:

• Upvote 2

ESPNStatsInfo ESPN Stats & Info FROM ELIAS: The last time a team overcame a 15+ point 4th-quarter deficit in the NBA Finals was June 14, 1992, Bulls over Trail Blazers.

Has Dwyane Wade always been this big of a bitch when it comes to officiating? He was whining about fouls that didn't even happen last night. I can't believe he didn't get a T. They better T him up in Dallas, if this continues.

• Downvote 1

He usually hasn't been because not a single call went against him back in 06.

Lol at you guys talking smack about Wade wanting fouls. Players are constantly talking to the refs. It seems anytime there is a break, Kobe is talking to the refs and so many other players do.

Also anybody with the conspiracy theory(don't see it too much on this site but other sites have bunch of people spewing that nonsense) that Stern wants the Heat to win is crazy. Lebron and Wade are barely shooting free throws this series so far.

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010
  • Downvote 1

Has Dwyane Wade always been this big of a bitch when it comes to officiating? He was whining about fouls that didn't even happen last night. I can't believe he didn't get a T. They better T him up in Dallas, if this continues.

I think it's rubbed off from LeBitch. He's always whining about fouls.

ESPN Under the 2-3-2 format in the #NBAFinals, when it's tied 1-1, the Game 3 victor has won the series 100% of the time (11-0). #KindOfABigDeal

This sucks. The Heat winning the title would be a dark day for mankind.

Lock it up then, go home Mavs.

DeWayne Wade is such a classy player. It's too bad I can't cheer for his team because LeBitch is on it.

I think it's rubbed off from LeBitch. He's always whining about fouls.

The entire team has sort of absorbed LeBron's attitude. They've gone from being a classy team (when Dwyane Wade was the heart of the team) to being bitches (LeBron era).

• Upvote 2

The entire team has sort of absorbed LeBron's attitude. They've gone from being a classy team (when Dwyane Wade was the heart of the team) to being bitches (LeBron era).

I agree. The 2006 team was such a classy team. I still love DeWayne Wade. Chi-town reppin.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BayAreaBomber : (07 June 2011 - 11:49 PM) *anxiously awaits Trident's post making fun of the heat*

roflHeat, LeBron's a choker.

BLUE : (07 June 2011 - 11:50 PM) Can Trident see the shoutbox now?

I've always been able to, it's just whenever I put something in the type bar and hit enter or send nothing happens.