Sign in to follow this  
KiLaSix9

2011 NBA Playoff Discussion

But Westbrook was playing poorly. Watching him in the game versus Maynor in the game was a laughable comparison. The kid becomes selfish and single-handedly destroys possessions. It doesn't matter if his teammates "don't run the play." NBA players are fast enough to just swap to a motion offense when a play breaks down. Move the ball and cut to the hoop. He can't just hang on to the ball when the play isn't being run. Who cares? Pass it. Take the blame out of your hands.

Props to Bosh stepping his game up today and actually being part of the Big 3. Game 4 should be quite exciting.

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010

NBA refs are absolutely horrible.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were paid to be like that. Just saying.

I'd love to see some of you big talkers ref an NBA game from court level.

• Upvote 1

Can't beleive OKC blew that game. Unbelievable. Once Harden fouled out, they played like complete shit and couldn't get anything going on offense.And Dirk went off.

Edited by GoodellFTL

Dirk = Jesus

He's even better.

Dirk = Larry Bird

(or so the ESPN pundits would like you to believe)

Guest Durant4MVP

That might be the most heartbreaking loss I've witnessed yet.

Guest Durant4MVP

That was NOT a foul on Collison. Fucking BULLSHIT.

Yeah, you breathe on Dirk when he has the ball in his hands and get a whistle. Meanwhile, Marion and Stevenson are mauling the fuck out of KD both on and off the ball and no call.

I'm not going to blame any of the losses on officiating but it's interesting to watch.

But the officiating played a major role in last night's loss. Durant was getting mauled with no whistle and Dirk gets a call if Collison is too close to him.

Durant and Westbrook need to bitch more to officials. I don't really want to see it, being a fan of the game when it's played without drama queens, but if they need to do that to get calls, I'd rather see fairly officiated games.

But the officiating played a major role in last night's loss. Durant was getting mauled with no whistle and Dirk gets a call if Collison is too close to him.

Durant and Westbrook need to bitch more to officials. I don't really want to see it, being a fan of the game when it's played without drama queens, but if they need to do that to get calls, I'd rather see fairly officiated games.

Unfortunately it seems things are gonna stay the same. It seems that the NBA wants Dallas in the Final this year.

It's not like OKC didn't have a chance to win it. How many shots did Westbrook and Durant miss during the last four minutes of regulation?

It's not like OKC didn't have a chance to win it. How many shots did Westbrook and Durant miss during the last four minutes of regulation?

That's true, but how many times were they mauled on those shots with no call? Dirk gets a whistle if you brush him on a shot a attempt. It's stupid.

So Dallas and Miami are in the finals as far as I'm concerned, they've both been the better teams.

• Downvote 1

Not looking good for my Bulls. We can do this Durant4MVP! Let's make it a Bulls-OKC finals!

Edited by WindyCitySports

Guest Durant4MVP

Not looking good for my Bulls. We can do this Durant4MVP! Let's make it a Bulls-OKC finals!

Hahaha, yes! EPIC COMEBACKS INCOMING!!

Okay not really...but I can dream. :(

Hahaha, yes! EPIC COMEBACKS INCOMING!!

Okay not really...but I can dream. :(

Yep dreams are about all we have left now.

Well Bulls still have a shot.

Realistically though, I think it'll be Miami in 6 over Dallas. Sure hope I'm wrong though.

Guest Durant4MVP

This is the crowd that was waiting at the airport for the team when they returned to OKC last night...kind of awesome.

• Upvote 1

Great to see all those fans show up and support the Thunder after two heart-breaking losses. Allowing a 17-2 run in Game 4 to force OT and a 17-6 run for the win in Game 5 must be gut wrenching for the Thunder. They just gotta learn from it and move on. They are still very young and will be competing for years to come. Let's see if the Heat can finish the Bulls tonight.

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010