Sign in to follow this  
KiLaSix9

2011 NBA Playoff Discussion

Damn. Rondo got his arm fuuuuuuucked up... hope he's ok. :(

Shit looked horrible in slow-mo. He dislocated his elbow and they popped it back in. Dude is a warrior for coming back in and playing pretty well. He's going to be in a ton of pain though.

In the post-game interview he said it was broken but I think (hope) he just made a flub in the heat of the moment.

Things are really going to be interesting if LA and BOS are both out this early.

Well this is definitely the most embarrassed I've ever been as a Lakers fan.

• Upvote 1

Down goes LA...

DALLAS -- If a deficit of more than 30 points in Game 4 of the Western Conference finals wasn't ugly enough for the Los Angeles Lakers, things got even uglier in the fourth quarter when two Lakers players were ejected for hits made against the Dallas Mavericks.

Lamar Odom was whistled for a flagrant-2 foul for setting an illegal screen on a blind-sided Dirk Nowitzki with 9:06 remaining in the fourth and the Lakers trailing 94-68.

Not long after, after the Mavs lead had grown to 100-68, Andrew Bynum was also thrown out of the game for a flagrant foul 2 for spearing an airborne J.J. Barea in the ribs with 8:21 remaining in the fourth when Barea was driving in the lane.

The Mavericks completed the four-game sweep of the defending champions, winning 122-86.

HEY HEY HEY.. GOOD-BYE!

:party:

Damn Lakers, I was looking forward to posting this after they got the three-peat...

1zxmj53.gif

We may have lost, but I am certainly not embarrassed or really give a fuck how it ended. Also, I've seen the Lakers accomplish more in two, hell in fucking ONE season than the majority of you people who are talking shit and rubbing it in and that, my friends, makes my soul smile :laugh:....

Edited by BLUE

roflAndrewBynumfail. What an overrated piece of shit. If the Magic actually trade Howard to LA and they think he is going to be a good replacement, they are terribly mistaken.

lmaoRussellWestbrookfail. He needs to learn to pass the ball. He's trying to be a hero for some reason and lost the Thunder game 3 with his dumb decisions and selfishness.

Edited by GoodellFTL

We may have lost, but I am certainly not embarrassed or really give a fuck how it ended. Also, I've seen the Lakers accomplish more in two, hell in fucking ONE season than the majority of you people who are talking shit and rubbing it in and that, my friends, makes my soul smile :laugh:....

You're team just got swept, and while you were down in a must-win game by almost 30 points two of your players commit horrible fouls including an ejection (also throughout the series)...but you're not one bit embarrassed?

I understand what you're saying in the rest of your post about seeing your team win more than the majority of people here and what not and that's great - you're absolutely right, but to say that you don't care how it ended or not embarrassed of your team at all is...let's just say I don't buy that shit. JF4L even admitted that.

No, not embarrassed at all. It's a sport. I don't get embarrassed over sports or sporting events. At. All. I'm a grown man, and if you knew some of the other teams I root for, this is nothing to me.

That's just how I am now, and how I always will be. I don't give a shit if anyone "buys it". It really doesn't matter to me. I don't get emo over sports anymore like I did when I was younger.

Blue's soul has a face!

Edited by BwareDWare94

No, not embarrassed at all. It's a sport. I don't get embarrassed over sports or sporting events. At. All. I'm a grown man, and if you knew some of the other teams I root for, this is nothing to me.

That's just how I am now, and how I always will be. I don't give a shit if anyone "buys it". It really doesn't matter to me. I don't get emo over sports anymore like I did when I was younger.

I'm surprised, I was expecting an a lot more aggressive reply from you lol...

Hmm...I guess I'm just more into sports emotionally than you then. I don't know if I'd say I'm emo though :lol:

I'm surprised, I was expecting an a lot more aggressive reply from you lol...

Hmm...I guess I'm just more into sports emotionally than you then. I don't know if I'd say I'm emo though :lol:

I actually think I know where BLUE is coming from. There was a day when I would get really emotional over losses, but those days are no more. Celebrate the good and just let the bad fly by.

I actually think I know where BLUE is coming from. There was a day when I would get really emotional over losses, but those days are no more. Celebrate the good and just let the bad fly by.

I respect that, but I like having more emotion in sports.

It sucks when the bad happens, but with the good comes great joy.

Also, fuck Dwayne Wade and the Miami Heat.

Edited by Maverick

I wouldn't say I'm really emotional about the loss, it just sucks.

To each his own then. If you celebrate the wins and don't care about your team just getting knocked out of the playoffs, personally I don't get how you can do that with your team but as I said, to each his own.

Also BLUE, you said to me "if you knew some of the other teams I root for, this is nothing to me." In the shoutbox alone, I always see comments from you about Lakers games and hate on Boston. So what other teams do you follow that "this is nothing to you?"

I guess my biggest problem with your opinion was you didnt really seem to think the way the Lakers went out was classless. Do you?

Edited by Maverick

To each his own then. If you celebrate the wins and don't care about your team just getting knocked out of the playoffs, personally I don't get how you can do that with your team but as I said, to each his own.

Also BLUE, you said to me "if you knew some of the other teams I root for, this is nothing to me." In the shoutbox alone, I always see comments from you about Lakers games and hate on Boston. So what other teams do you follow that "this is nothing to you?"

I guess my biggest problem with your opinion was you didnt really seem to think the way the Lakers went out was classless. Do you?

Woah completely disagree. Two players were classless, that's not "the Lakers." Kobe and Phil went out pretty much as gracefully as you could go out.

That was terribly embarrassing for the Lakers. It sucks to see Phil go out like that. Not only did they get completely dominated, they played with no heart (except for Kobe of course), got swept and then had two jack asses totally show no sportsmanship. Let the rebuilding in LA begin.

Celtics have an uphill battle with the Heat and might not make it themselves to the next round but I'm sure as hell glad the Lakers are done!

Tests on Celtics point guard Rajon Rondo's dislocated left elbow were all negative, indicating no structural damage, according to the team. He is listed as a game-time decision for Game 4 of an Eastern Conference semifinal series against the Miami Heat Monday night in Boston.

Rondo underwent an MRI and CAT scan at New England Baptist Hospital Sunday afternoon and the Celtics breathed a sigh of relief when no further damage was detected. Celtics coach Doc Rivers admitted Rondo was particularly sore Sunday morning, just hours after the dislocation and improbable return during Boston's Game 3 win at the TD Garden, but that he expected Rondo to play in Game 4.

Given the positive medical results, only lingering pain could detour Rondo from partcipating in Game 4. Rivers did stress that he'd keep an eye on Rondo's on-court performance to gauge if he's truly healthy enough to play.

The Celtics got even more good news when backup guard Delonte West felt so much improved Sunday morning that he did not even undergo tests on the left shoulder he bruised in the second quarter of Game 3. Like Rondo, Rivers expected West to play and only a flareup of that injury would keep him off the court in Game 4.

Source: ESPN.com

I wasn't talking about basketball....

At least someone in LeBron's family is playing well. GOOD SHOT WEST

But LeBron has been the best player so far...