Sign in to follow this  
BLUE

Who has the best Head Coach in the NFC East?

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the best Head Coach in the NFC East?

Fuck, I'm going to have to marinate on this one....

LETS GO!!!!

Little early for the cowboys and redskins.

I'll go with the Eagles. Andy Reid may have not won a superbowl, but he's been to one, as well as multiple championship games, and always finds a way to win during the regular season.

For me it was between the Eagles and Giants. Andy Reid has consistently fielded a pretty competitive team, and has gotten his team to several championship games and a Super Bowl.

I gave this one to Tom Coughlin, mainly because his team did win a championship, even though his team has less NFC championship appearances.

It really can be a toss up. Both are pretty darn good coaches.

Edited by KeVo

Andy Reid - The guy isn't the greatest coach in the league... But he has an eye for talent... He has respect for his players, and he is able to get them to respond.

Tom Coughlin - Not much to say. Not really a fan, tbh. I think the Giants would be better without him.

Mike Shanahan - Has a history of winning. And might be climbing the list in the near future... but he had quite a mess in Washington a year ago.

Jason Garrett - Very well might end up as the best coach of the group. But it is way too early to tell.

So... I have to give it to Andrew.

NOTE: This list isn't in any order.

I'm not sold on Shanahan, success in SF could be tied to Seifert, Young and Kubiak, and success in Denver...to Elway and Kubiak.

Garret...for some reason I feel like the dude threw Phillips under the bus.

In Washington, he has none of those things...he created QB controversy, and chose Grossman over McNabb?

Perhaps he's the reason for Young and Elway's success? But I don't believe so...if Grossman suddenly becomes the next QB phenom, then I'll gladly eat my words.

Reid couldn't win one when TO and McNabb were hot, and with a superstar defense.

Coughlin won a SB with Eli Manning...that's saying alot IMO

I'm going with Fat Andy, though not by much. If Shanahan turns the Redskins around he could become the best in the division. Also we haven't seen much of Jason Garrett but the Cowboys certainly played better under him than they did under Wade. So we'll see.

I went with Andy Reid. It was close for me though because these are 3 of the top coaches in the league and Jason Garrett will probably be there soon as well

Mathias always votes for the Cowboys....:laugh:

Mathias always votes for the Cowboys....:laugh:

And what does that tell you?

Duh.

Guest Durant4MVP

Should have just titled the thread "Which coach is better? Reid or Coughlin?"

Right now it is pretty much a toos up between Reid and Coughlin. Shanahan inherited a mess to end all messes in DC, so to discount him would be kind of foolish. Garret is just getting his chance to prove himself, so it will be a while before we can say anything about him.