Sarge

Lifelong dream come true

Congrats bro, keep us updated with how the program is going, A dude I play football with at uni is a pro wrestler and he loves the hell out of it. You should enjoy it

Congratulations. Make the best of it. Good luck. :D

That's sick man! Post some more details, I'd love to hear about it.

Living your dream, that's awesome, I'm happy for you.

Well basically I'm going to be playing an Eric Bischoff/Paul Heyman type role. I'll be on camera making matches and cutting heel promos. I'll be a general thorn in the side of the face wrestlers. If you remember how Bischoff was on RAW, that's basically what I'll be doing, but not exactly. I have to be original and do mostly my own thing.

Two of those guys I hated were, Mouth of the South Jimmy Hart, and Jim Cornette

Well basically I'm going to be playing an Eric Bischoff/Paul Heyman type role. I'll be on camera making matches and cutting heel promos. I'll be a general thorn in the side of the face wrestlers. If you remember how Bischoff was on RAW, that's basically what I'll be doing, but not exactly. I have to be original and do mostly my own thing.

That's awesome, those are my favorite types ha.

How did you get offered this type of job?

The guy who runs the promotion , CWS, had a contest for people to come up with cool names for their shows, and I sent them a whole list and they said they liked mine. Then he asked me if I wanted to join the promotion as a GM since they need one and I was like hell yea... My theme song is Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction.

Two of those guys I hated were, Mouth of the South Jimmy Hart, and Jim Cornette

Ha, well you were supposed to hate them. I liked Jimmy Hart though.

Thats Awesome Sarge, Congrats!

Thanks.

My favorite heel GMs were "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase, and Bobby "the Brain" Heenan.

Liked both of them more as GMs than as wrestlers.

Ah. You're thinking about wrestler managers. I'm talking like, managing the show. I'll actually be like the boss on screen.

Edited by Sarge

Ohhhh....ok I got it now.

I kept thinking of Bischoff when he was associated with NWO

He still got powerbombed through some tables as a GM for WCW, so watch out! :wink:

Edited by Krawnka

Yea, they're going to give me some basic wrestling training. Haha.

Awesome, Sarge. You'll do great.

Congratulations

I must admit my ignorance though, I don't really have the slightest idea what you're going to be doing...

Basically, I'm not going to wrestle really, I'm going to mainly talk. I'll make matches, make stipulations, ensure the smooth running of the show, cut heel promos(basically insult the good guys and make their lives a living hell), using my power the benefit the heels(bad guys) and neglect the faces (good guys). I'm basically going to be the on-screen boss. I won't actually be in charge of the thing but I'll be the visual manifestation of the guy who does... but I still get to be creative and have some input.

Edited by Sarge

Basically, I'm not going to wrestle really, I'm going to mainly talk. I'll make matches, make stipulations, ensure the smooth running of the show, cut heel promos(basically insult the good guys and make their lives a living hell), using my power the benefit the heels(bad guys) and neglect the faces (good guys). I'm basically going to be the on-screen boss. I won't actually be in charge of the thing but I'll be the visual manifestation of the guy who does... but I still get to be creative and have some input.

I have never been a fan of wrestling, I know you and other guys here are, as well as a lot of the general public. Sounds like an awesome opportunity though, and lots of fun. Definitely something you can enjoy doing, pretty sweet that you got that gig. What is your 'personality' going to be, have you come up with something yet? I would be interested to see how it all goes.

Good to hear that you will be doing something that you love doing. I wish you the best of luck.

Not everyday someone gets to pursue a passion like this. Best of luck and congrats man.

I have never been a fan of wrestling, I know you and other guys here are, as well as a lot of the general public. Sounds like an awesome opportunity though, and lots of fun. Definitely something you can enjoy doing, pretty sweet that you got that gig. What is your 'personality' going to be, have you come up with something yet? I would be interested to see how it all goes.

Basically I'm gonna be the pissed off boss who takes everything out on the wrestlers by putting them in unfair matches/situations. Also, say wrestler X is a fan favorite and he just won the title. A good move on my end would be to make him defend the title again right then and there against another good, fresh opponent. Or I could set up a rematch with the guy who just lost the title and make it the type of match that person excels in, or a handicap match, or a Triple Threat. Whatever I want.

Good to hear that you will be doing something that you love doing. I wish you the best of luck.

Thanks. Looking forward to it.

Not everyday someone gets to pursue a passion like this. Best of luck and congrats man.

Thanks a lot. I got really lucky to get this opportunity and I'm going to make the best of it.

Thats sick. Hope you be the next Mr. McMahon.