Sign in to follow this  
әightninә.

SEANBROCK, READ THIS.

Alright, so last night I got ripped out of my mind, and today my dad told me I have a doctors appointment, and I'm not sure if they're doing a urine test, but in the past they have before.

1) Would they test for THC?

2) Would it be traceable?

3) How could I flush it out QUICKLY?

• Downvote 1

I realize sean is the resident pothead but wouldn't a quick Google search warrant faster results?

• Upvote 1

You are 14 and posting threads like this?

• Upvote 1

I advise that you stop taking drugs and drinking until your at least in college. In terms of the doctor's appointment today for yourself, your pretty well screwed because if it's a regular appointment, chances are they will probably do a urine sample to check for any "normal" (non alcohol or drug) health conditions or concerns.

You are 14 and posting threads like this?

You're surprised?

I'm not trying to act all high and mighty or anything but...

...yea...that's right...let's teach kids on this site how to beat drug tests...

SMMFH

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm not trying to act all high and mighty or anything but...

...yea...that's right...let's teach kids on this site how to beat drug tests...

SMMFH

I'm not trying to sound all high and mighty, but at least I can read and realize no one has done any such thing.

SMMFH

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm not trying to sound all high and mighty, but at least I can read and realize no one has done any such thing.

SMMFH

lol

Just beating them to the punch.

Serious question though...are you by chance a woman?

If you are taking the test today and you got baked last night, you are probably screwed.

My advice is stop smoking weed. Almost fucked my life over. Definitely not worth it.

You could do an oil change if you are really desperate. Although like everyone else said, you should stop smoking especially if you're that young.

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010

Serious question though...are you by chance a woman?

Only on weekends :shifty:

Even if the doctor's find out that you've been smoking pot, patient-doctor confidentiality means that they aren't allowed to tell anyone anything without your permission.

Even if the doctor's find out that you've been smoking pot, patient-doctor confidentiality means that they aren't allowed to tell anyone anything without your permission.

I don't think that applies to minors.

Only on weekends :shifty:

lmao

Gotcha.

Well it might be different for me because my dad is a doctor, but when i went for checkups he would always leave when it got to the part where they asked me about drinking and drugs. I always assumed it was because he had to, but I guess he could've just been respecting the idea of it. Or, come to think of it, the laws might be different from state to state.

Well it might be different for me because my dad is a doctor, but when i went for checkups he would always leave when it got to the part where they asked me about drinking and drugs. I always assumed it was because he had to, but I guess he could've just been respecting the idea of it. Or, come to think of it, the laws might be different from state to state.

Yea you could be right, I'm not 100% on this. I can see the rationale about walking out in that case. If he wasn't there you would be more likely to tell the truth to the doctor and at least receive medical advise about possible drug use.

Which is why I think the doctor has to keep it between them.

I think it does but I'm not sure how young. I remember in my high school years that my doctor would ask the questions like do you smoke, do you drink, are you sexually active and that the answers were confidential and that he wouldn't have a right to tell my parents unless I wanted to tell my parents.

I'm pretty sure I told him I drank once in a while when i was 17 or so, can't remember his response but I'm pretty positive my parents never found out (then again is 17 still a minor?).

Not 100% sure, but in most cases I believe that parents are allowed to know about their children's medical state.

Dude it will test for mary jane just like it will test for any other drugs in your systems. But when I was growing up whenever my doctor asked if i was drinking or doing drugs or being sexually active they asked my parents to leave the room first. To all the people who said that he should not do drugs, who are we to judge? Smoking weed at 13 or 14 is pretty young and probably is not the smartest thing in the world to do. It only fucks up people's life if you are not smart and not responsible with it, like all things it has to be done in moderation.

Edited by monstersofthemidway

Dude it will test for mary jane just like it will test for any other drugs in your systems. But when I was growing up whenever my doctor asked if i was drinking or doing drugs or being sexually active they asked my parents to leave the room first. To all the people who said that he should not do drugs, who are we to judge? Smoking weed at 13 or 14 is pretty young and probably is not the smartest thing in the world to do. It only fucks up people's life if you are not smart and not responsible with it, like all things it has to be done in moderation.

I think most are not judging but instead telling him its not wise. I know very few people that started using drugs at such a young age that ended up being successful later in life, and not hampered by their early drug use in some way.