Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I was talking about the main quests for the Thieves' Guild, not the little bullshit quests.

Finally started the Dark Brotherhood quests.

I figured, just thought I'd mention it in case you didn't know.

• Upvote 2

Falmer make me sad. For things that are supposed to blind they sure do know where you are alot.

I just finished the Dark Brotherhood questline, I don't know where to go next. Go with the Civil War plot, main plot, etc.

I just finished the Dark Brotherhood questline, I don't know where to go next. Go with the Civil War plot, main plot, etc.

Go with the Civil war plot. I haven't done it yet and didn't do it when I beat the game the first go-round. I really felt like I missed out on a HUGE part of the story. Though I am not sure whether or not there is a whole other plot to see it through. (I am sure there must be)

I just got this tonight, looks good so far

So I decided to restart with a radically different character.

Still not entirely certain what she's going to be. I had been playing Dragon Age:Origins and there is a part where Alistair calls Morrigan a "sneaky witch-thief" and I thought, huh, I can do that in Skyrim.

Also I played about 50 hours and didn't realize you could dual-wield spells, and the same spell as well. -_-

Everything is dying pretty fast atm.

She's also going with the Imperials even though I still don't really see how anyone joins them. I justified it by her just wanting to save her skin and thinking the Imperials had the better chance of getting her out of Helgen alive.

I joined the imperials because Hadvar was a pretty cool guy.

I joined the imperials because Hadvar was a pretty cool guy.

Who just agreed to chop your head off even though you had done nothing wrong.

Not to mention Tullius was standing right there too.

Also:

Edited by Thanatos19

I've decided to join the Imperials, only because everyone likes to go Stormcloak and I wanna be different. :yep:

I've decided to join the Imperials, only because everyone likes to go Stormcloak and I wanna be different. :yep:

I picked Imperials because Solitude is an awesome city... lol

I thought Windhelm was pretty cool too. I'm trying to decide if I want to do the civil war quests or start back on the main ones now. :think:

Falmer make me sad. For things that are supposed to blind they sure do know where you are alot.

They hear you if your sneak is low. As soon as my sneak hit 50, I could literally walk up to their face and 1 hit them for 30x damage.

The Imperial civil war questline is immensely boring. Even though its kinda the same as the Stormcloaks, I find taking Whiterun way more interesting than defending.

Yeah, because he was going to disobey his superiors. >_> He's just doing his job, cut him some slack.

If you mean the Jarl of Whiterun (just guessing), he was neutral. Imperials weren't controlling it but he didn't want to join the stormcloaks so he returned Ulfric's axe. That's what I think anyways.

There's nothing that sounds interesting about fighting for the Empire. Hell, I'm an elf and I aided a rebellion against my own people.

Does the patch really help with lag and all that ?

Yeah, because he was going to disobey his superiors. >_> He's just doing his job, cut him some slack.

I find that hard to do when he just tried to have my head chopped off. Besides, that's proving my point.

Tullius, the leader of the Empire's military forces in Skyrim, was just fine with having me killed even though I had done nothing to deserve it. It's not possible that he didn't hear the conversation where the captain says to kill me anyway, since he was standing three feet to the side.

I'm stuck on a certain quest because when I press A to active a panel to advance it doesn't do anything. Appearently is a common glitch but I keep restarting and it keeps doing it.

I'm stuck on a certain quest because when I press A to active a panel to advance it doesn't do anything. Appearently is a common glitch but I keep restarting and it keeps doing it.

What quest are you on?

I am actually having a shit ton of fun with the game now. In my first play-through, I was upset over the main quest line (I am still extremely disappointed with it), but now I am ignoring all of the main shit and just doing all of the side/guild quests and I am having a fucking blast.

Does the patch really help with lag and all that ?

What quest are you on?

It is the civil war quest where you go into those ruins for a crown or whatever. I'm doing it on the Imperials' side, but I think the quest is there no matter which side you pick.