BLUE

Steelers demote left guard Chris Kemoeatu

Per Rotoworld.com:

The Steelers have demoted LG Chris Kemoeatu out of the starting lineup in favor of Doug Legursky.

The coaching staff made the move based on performance. Kemo has been playing through a significant knee injury that will require offseason surgery, so that's probably had a lot to do with it. Going forward, the Steelers will trot out Max Starks at left tackle, Legursky at left guard, Maurkice Pouncey at center, Ramon Foster at right guard, and Marcus Gilbert at right tackle. Nov 23 - 6:04 PM

Source: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Steelers fans -------------> :yay:

Don't think there has ever been a more fitting time for some Kool.

I dig it. The injury this year is no excuse for his shit play during his entire career and the unbelievable amounts of penalties he gets. This can only be a good thing.

More like SteelersFansInGeneralHappy.

Steelers fans: YAY! :towel::troll:

Everyone else: :nope:

Edited by Irishcoffee

I don't watch many Steelers games, but I know their offensive line can sometimes look pretty bad. Is this a good move? :shrug:

I don't watch many Steelers games, but I know their offensive line can sometimes look pretty bad. Is this a good move? :shrug:

You see the reactions from Steelers fans...

Yea. Kemoeatu was easily one of the worst starting guards in the league. Legursky isn't really that much better as a blocker, but at least he won't kill drives with dumb penalty after dumb penalty.

• Upvote 2

Per Rotoworld.com:

LG Chris Kemoeatu is not expected to be in the Steelers' Week 15 starting lineup.

Already benched once earlier this season, Kemoeatu got a reprieve in Thursday's win after Maurkice Pouncey suffered a high-ankle sprain. He made his presence felt in all the wrong ways, however, committing three penalties while fouling up a goal-line plunge. Even if Pouncey remains sidelined, Trai Essex is expected to get the start at left guard against the 49ers. Dec 10 - 9:36 AM

Thank god... get out of the league, Kemoeatu, you suck penis.

Per Rotoworld.com:

G Chris Kemoeatu is not expected to be in the Steelers' Week 15 starting lineup.

Already benched once earlier this season, Kemoeatu got a reprieve in Thursday's win after Maurkice Pouncey suffered a high-ankle sprain. He made his presence felt in all the wrong ways, however, committing three penalties while fouling up a goal-line plunge. Even if Pouncey remains sidelined, Trai Essex is expected to get the start at left guard against the 49ers. Dec 10 - 9:36 AM

Happiest news I've heard this week. Thank God.

Edited by BigBen07