AllYouNeedIsLovie

Josh Freeman may miss Sunday's game

@TBBuccaneers: Coach Morris says QB Josh Freeman hurt his shoulder in the Tennessee game and is day-to-day. He was limited in practice today.

@TBBuccaneers: The decision on Josh Freeman could go all the way to Saturday or even Sunday, depending on what happens in practice the next few days.

From the Bucs Twitter page

:facepalm:

Edited by GoodellFTL

I watched Raheem's press conference...

He said that Freeman probably could have thrown, but he didn't let him. Freeman did the handoff stuff and JJ did the passing stuff.

I doubt he doesn't play because of a sore shoulder and if he doesn't then it has to be more serious than a sore shoulder.

Just sayin'

It doesn't matter. The Bucs don't need him to throw the ball.

They could put me in at QB and have me hand off to Blount every time and they would win because the Panthers defense can't stop a 4-year old girl from running the ball up and down the field, much less LeGarrette Blount.

Edited by Thanatos19

It doesn't matter. The Bucs don't need him to throw the ball.

They could put me in at QB and have me hand off to Blount every time and they would win because the Panthers defense can't stop a 4-year old girl from running the ball up and down the field, much less LeGarrette Blount.

And we cant stop an 80 year old lady from running it down our throats. So it'll be interesting whether Blount can carry the team and out produce the Cam Newton express. D-Will figures to have a nice day too.

And we cant stop an 80 year old lady from running it down our throats.

Kinky.

Per JoeBucsFan.com:

Freeman Said He Could Have Played Yesterday

December 1st, 2011

Joe’s not worried about Josh Freeman starting on Sunday.

Speaking last night to host Steve Duemig on The Josh Freeman Show on WDAE-AM 620, Freeman said team doctors ordered an MRI on his injured shoulder on Tuesday and the results were good. Freeman said the MRI revealed “no tear” and just bruising, and he’s been “rehabbing profusely.”

Asked by Duemig if he could have played a game if there had been one scheduled Wedneday, Freeman said he could have played.

Again, Joe’s not sweating Freeman’s status. If nothing else, if he does play, perhaps the Bucs will be more inclined to pound the ball on the ground. You know, the thing that seems to work real well.

@TBO_Buccaneers:

Roy: Bucs OC Greg Olson: we feel good about the progress Freeman made from yesterday to today.

@TBO_Buccaneers:

Roy: The Bucs have promoted QB Rudy Carpenter from the practice squad just in case Josh Freeman can't go tomorrow. LB Zac Dile was cut.

fucking GGGGAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

I hate Josh fucking Johnson

Might not be so bad that I might miss this game...

Sit Free, no sense in putting him out there if he is truly injured. Season is lost. Only reason why I MIGHT start him is because it's a home game.

Neither Donald Penn or Freeman has really seemed too concerned about the shoulder. Rudy Carpenter being signed on might just be a pre-caution for if he re-aggravates his shoulder during the game.

Bucs will probably win, Panthers don't win many games when in comes crunch time.

Bucs will probably win, Panthers don't win many games when in comes crunch time.

When playing good teams, yes. Speaking of which, you guys are going to get crushed next week if you come in to our house and play like you did against Houston.

Houston's secondary is world's apart from the Panthers. I don't think the Falcons will have much of a problem.

Houston's secondary is world's apart from the Panthers. I don't think the Falcons will have much of a problem.

They had problems last game. The score doesn't show how close that was, in their house.

So long as Cam takes care of the ball, the Panthers take care of the Falcons.

@TBO_Buccaneers:

Roy: Freeman's back. He's making all the throws and he just did a Kirk Gibson arm pump after drilling a ball to Arrelious Benn

@HolderStephen:

Josh Freeman shows some progress, throwing with a little zip at the start of today's practice. First real positive sign on this front

Edited by BucD