SteVo

Stadium Wars: Divisional Semifinals

16 members have voted

1. 1. MetLife Stadium vs. FedEx Field

2. 2. Cowboys Stadium vs. Lincoln Financial Field

• Cowboys Stadium
    • Lincoln Financial Field

Information

Since we all love tournaments around here, it's time for another one: NFL stadiums. In each matchup, simply vote for the superior stadium as you see it.

First, the four stadiums in each division will do battle for two rounds so that eight stadiums remain. From there we will reseed mostly based on margin of victory in previous rounds, then vote single-elimination style until we have a winner.

MetLife Stadium

East Rutherford, New Jersey

metlife2011main.jpg

vs.

FedEx Field

Prince George's County, Maryland

washingston_redskins.jpg

Cowboys Stadium

Dallas, Texas

cowboys09950-A.jpg

vs.

Lincoln Financial Field

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

80_f3f4271f1f3166df01e3deca6b29516a715b197a.jpg

Voting against Cowboys Stadium is either homerism (which I'll grant a pass on) or blatant Cowboy hate. Regardless of how you feel about the Cowboys, Jerry Jones, etc, it's the best stadium in football.

Voting against Cowboys Stadium is either homerism (which I'll grant a pass on) or blatant Cowboy hate. Regardless of how you feel about the Cowboys, Jerry Jones, etc, it's the best stadium in football.

Lies. It's an obnoxious abomination of a stadium, fitting for a franchise with an obnoxious owner. And let's not forget about the issues they had when the Super Bowl was there. Fans with tickets not able to go to the Super Bowl? Unacceptable.

Lies. It's an obnoxious abomination of a stadium, fitting for a franchise with an obnoxious owner. And let's not forget about the issues they had when the Super Bowl was there. Fans with tickets not able to go to the Super Bowl? Unacceptable.

And let's not forget about going to Lincoln Financial Field and having to fear for your safety if you cheer for the opposing team? Fans not being able to cheer for their own team without having pieces of dog shit barking down their backs? Unacceptable.

And let's not forget about going to Lincoln Financial Field and having to fear for your safety if you cheer for the opposing team? Fans not being able to cheer for their own team without having pieces of dog shit barking down their backs? Unacceptable.

The Coliseum is in Oakland, dawg.

Wow, lol. Cowboys fans even get upset when you vote against their *stadium*.

:yeahthat: there's just too much going on at Jerryworld to take it seriously as a football stadium

:yeahthat: there's just too much going on at Jerryworld to take it seriously as a football stadium

There's just too much violence at Lincoln Financial Field to take it seriously as football stadium.

Can we meet in the middle and call it one of the greatest entertainment venues in the entire world? That would work for me...

There's just too much violence at Lincoln Financial Field to take it seriously as football stadium.

I could be wrong, but my understanding was that that had calmed down a lot in the Linc compared to the Vet, but either way that's more of an indictment on the Eagles' fans than the stadium

Can we meet in the middle and call it one of the greatest entertainment venues in the entire world? That would work for me...

that I will certainly concede

I could be wrong, but my understanding was that that had calmed down a lot in the Linc compared to the Vet, but either way that's more of an indictment on the Eagles' fans than the stadium

It has. The only people who will tell you otherwise are disillusioned rival fans who want the reputation to perpetuate.

I would vote for the Cowboys stadium because it's clearly the biggest, most high tech and innovative but Dallas fans are so wack that you can hear a pin drop during Cowboys home games.

The Linc and Metlife.