Bay

The lol Devin Mega thread

CARDINALOFWISDOM, on 25 November 2010 - 11:25 AM, said:

The arrogance resulting from their current foreign policy of intervining in other countries business is the main source of my deep hatred for America. Just get the fuck out of these countries. This is the main source of al-Qaeda and the main reason why they killed 3,000 people on 9/11. Fuck every president since WWII for their arrogance and stubborness. I hope the living presidents have health problems because of their meddling ways. I just reasearched and found there are American troops on my country's terrority, Canada. Get the fuck out or we will assault your self-esteem or worse.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well, I don't have the quote because it was in the shoutbox, but I remember the time Devin asked Bay "what are you passions?" What the fuck? There's also this, from the Merry Christmas TGP thread...

Merry Christmas TGP!!!

Not Happy Holidays though because that is some type of plot to destroy America and undercut our values. If you don't celebrate Christmas then just piss off please! :yep: :beerchug2:

and this, from the "Post a pic of yourself" thread...

Dude, I'm really sorry. Calling you Bangy is like calling a black person in America nigger (well, not as bad but pretty close none the less).

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

:Cowboys: 35

:Bills: 21

:Broncos: 23

:Chiefs: 20

Why are you making predictions during the game...

Devin predicted the Bills/Cowboys score when it was well in the 2nd quarter or so.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I've officially unlocked "God Mode". I better get some more positive rep points for this!

Islam is the only religion that causes mass killings in the name of the religion. When have you ever heard of a buddhist, sikh, hindu, jew, christian, etc, blowing themselves up in the name of there religion? (ANSWER: never, because members of other religions are actually peaceful and can tolerate others for the most part around them)

Great news for Egypt. It will take them a long time for the country to transition from a military junta to a full fledged liberal democracy though. Hopefully the Muslim Brotherhood dies in the process.

Edited by monstersofthemidway
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Now, Devin, what you should do is find one of my posts that is retarded. You can do it!

I'm not big on Jazz.

:shrug:

:(

No worries, brother. We really should make burn threads for all of us. How many posts could people dig up of me lamenting the greatness of Tashard Choice? lol

No worries, brother. We really should make burn threads for all of us. How many posts could people dig up of me lamenting the greatness of Tashard Choice? lol

That doesn't mean the rest of us need burn threads... It just puts you on the level of Devin and Bangy. Welcome to the club Bware, you have some esteemed company.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That doesn't mean the rest of us need burn threads... It just puts you on the level of Devin and Bangy. Welcome to the club Bware, you have some esteemed company.

says the guy who wanted Mike McCarthy fired :thumbup2:

• Upvote 2

says the guy who wanted Mike McCarthy fired :thumbup2:

How about that ken Hamlin guy... Straight to the Hall of Fame, IMO. :biggrin:

How about that ken Hamlin guy... Straight to the Hall of Fame, IMO. :biggrin:

lol he would have been better than Alan Ball was last year.

Now, Devin, what you should do is find one of my posts that is retarded. You can do it!

This guy is the most overrated piece of shit boxing as ever seen. he is a big pussy that would get destroyed by Manny if they fought! :yep:

:facepalm: Mayweather

Edited by BayAreaBomber

Favre4Ever+ : (01 January 2012 - 12:27 AM) Eat shit and have a great new year, Devin! Cardingo : (01 January 2012 - 12:28 AM) F4E: Thanks man!

28 minutes into the new year and he fails again already. 2012 will definitely be the year of LOLDevin. :yep:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

:lol:
  • Upvote 2

There's the Bangy Fail Blimp, now there's the LolDevin Express courtesy of Sarge:

loldevinexpress.png

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

LMAO

loldevin

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Most odd about the christmas post is that Mav gave it positive rep.

The positive rep was a little over the top, but I am kind of on the same boat when it comes to that shit. Merry Christmas, not Happy Holidays.

• Upvote 2

I think anyone who cares strongly on that issue is an asshole. Doesn't matter which side.

On the other hand, supporting that he told anyone who isn't christian should "piss off" is a whole

'nother story.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Guys, guys, let's remember this thread isn't for arguing with each other, it's about laughing at Devin.

lolDevin!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1