seanbrock

Trying to get laid

Funny how one person in this thread made a thread about how he cried because he liked a girl and found out that she was dating another dude.

:lol: who?

Nope he was on the first page, I'm not naming names.

It was me. And somehow MOTM actually made it sound less pathetic than it actually was. Its honestly one of my most embarrassing experiences in my life, but it was also over 3 years ago.

Oh and I never actually made a thread about it though so don't bother looking for one.

Edited by blotsfan
  • Upvote 1

Guest Phailadelphia

Nope he was on the first page, I'm not naming names.

That's some Grade A Pussy Shit right there.

What's so wrong about being upset that a girl you like isn't available?

It's not something that has brought me to tears, but on more than one occasion I have been talking to a girl for a little while and then come to find out she decided to date another guy. It's even worse when you find out through Facebook haha

• Upvote 1

What's so wrong about being upset that a girl you like isn't available?

It's not something that has brought me to tears, but on more than one occasion I have been talking to a girl for a little while and then come to find out she decided to date another guy. It's even worse when you find out through Facebook haha

Yeah, I actually went on a date with a girl and the NEXT DAY she wound up going out with someone else. I wasn't in tears or anything but more like what the fuck are you serious?

And I found out through Myspace....this was like 4 years ago haha.

Yeah, I actually went on a date with a girl and the NEXT DAY she wound up going out with someone else. I wasn't in tears or anything but more like what the fuck are you serious?

And I found out through Myspace....this was like 4 years ago haha.

Womenz.

Same exact thing happened to me.

Me:

haha, I'm sorry. I was really immature back then. Honestly at that stage of my life it was basically how I got attention from girls because I was lame. What are you doing these days?

Her:

pretty much just working. what about you?

Me:

Pretty much the same, just going to delco and about to transfer to Westchester. Which Wegmans do yo work at? Downingtown?

Her:

yeah, been there almost four years lol. do you go to the downingtown or exton campus for delco?

Me:

Both, Monday Wednesday at Exton, Tuesday Thursday at Downingtown. My grandfather worked at that Wegmans before he went blind. He worked in the bakery

Her:

ohh nice. the downingtown campus is right by my house. sorry to hear bout your grandfather

Me:

It's all good haha, he's still alive. I talk to him all the time. So what are you usually up to on a Friday night? I need to know these things if I'm gonna take you out sometime

Her:

lol well you are very convincing, but i'm not that easy. i could give you my number and we could start from there?

Me:

I'd like that.

Her:

484 *** ****. txt me whenever you want

Me:

I'm in the middle of a phone bill dispute. I was on my parents AT&T plan but they got some crazy charges and dropped them. I'm thinking about turning on one of my burner phones for a minute but it costs 60 bucks to re-activate it so yeah...haha gotta get my money right.

Her:

lol it's all good

For those who were interested in an update.

Her:

lol well you are very convincing, but i'm not that easy. i could give you my number and we could start from there?

If I had a dollar for every slut I heard say that I'd be a rich man. BJ on the first date at the least.

Congratulations brotha.

Edited by Shotgun

I doubt it.

• Upvote 2

I would also like an update about this.

I would also like an update about this.

MOTM lives vicariously through sean. :troll:

• Upvote 1

Not to much to experience for yourself when you live in Canada.

• Upvote 1