SteVo

2012 TGP Mock Draft Game Discussion Thread

I didn't change that because we weren't counting this year's FA. That is also why Denver doesn't have the Jets pick.

Oh okay gotcha. Forgot we were doing the mock draft in "before free agency" time. :laugh:

Packers 4th round pick is on the trading block.

Luke Kuechly, Jerel Worthy, Lavonte David, Brandon Mosely, and Kirk Cousins?

Pretty sure Sean wins. :yep:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Bangy stated he was going to need someone to auto-pick for him until the 7th- since he's up, whoever he gave his board to has to make the pick. Just a heads-up, in case that was forgotten.

Luke Kuechly, Jerel Worthy, Lavonte David, Brandon Mosely, and Kirk Cousins?

Pretty sure Sean wins. :yep:

I'm really happy with my picks but I haven't seen really any of anyone elses draft. I mean, Kuechly is a first rounder but value wise he might fall so that might not look great and it's pretty tough to grade the OT's after the clear top tier are gone so Mosely could go in the 7th for all I know. David is also an undersized guy. I could see him dropping out of round two. I think he'll be a hell of a player but it's tough to tell at this stage of the game how it'll all shake out.

Vikings are looking to trade back into the 4th round. Have a high 5th, 6th, and two 7th round picks left.

Carolina is involved in trade negotiations with Philadelphia.

Denver is looking to move out of the fourth. I pick 25th in this round.

I gave up a lot of picks for Bernard Pierce. Obviously McCoy is the guy and Lewis is a good back but they're both smaller quicker guys. Pierce brings a power element to the Eagles ground game and to me Pierce is one of if not the best player on the board now.

Just to lay out the exact trade details:

Carolina gives

4th round pick, #105 overall.

Philadelphia gives

4th round pick, #115 overall.

6th round pick, #172 overall.

6th round pick, #194 overall.

Edited by Thanatos19

I concur....

We need to make a pick for Bangy, BTW... Redkins... I'm thinking O-Line... ?!

I concur....

We need to make a pick for Bangy, BTW... Redkins... I'm thinking O-Line... ?!

Kicker, definitely a kicker troll.jpg.png

in all seriousness, yes I'd say interior oline would be a good pick, that or a safety depending on who's available (I haven't looked) I think would be the way to go for the skins

I am back from spring break/tour guys sorry if I have kept the draft up. Sean Thanks for the Allen pick that was the one I was just about to make then saw you had taken him all ready for me. I am good to go from now if it is cool to get my spot back?

Edited by Bangy

No one took your spot, we were just collaborating as to who to pick for you.

It's all yours.

Nope if you take a look he made the Allen pick for me for the Redskins. I will take back up from the Saints.

Nope if you take a look he made the Allen pick for me for the Redskins. I will take back up from the Saints.

That's what I meant.

We just decided who you were going to pick.

No one officially took your team over.

WOAH. Bangy took LaMichael James?

Nobody could have possibly seen that coming.

Ha I even said it myself in the shoutbox, though I am surprised he was around in the 4th.

Guys... we need to pick up the pace.

• Upvote 1

After BLUE mentioned it, I would like to add....

For those of you who can't or don't or won't be able to log ALL the time like losers like me... That's fine. When you get 2-3 selections away from your spot and you realize, "Hey, I have to leave for X hours"...

SEND A DRAFT BOARD TO SOMEBODY YOU TRUST.

If you there are 2 picks in between your selection.. Send a board of THREE players. If there are 4 picks in between your selection and you know you have to be away from the internet for a day or two.. Send a board of FIVE players.

There are regulars on the forums who are not participating and can act as your proxy, such as BLUE.

When in doubt, go to BLUE. That's our new draft motto.

Learn it. Love it. Live it.

I presume there will be some notification (I'm thinking PM) when someone's pick has been skipped? I would say out of courtesy whoever makes the pick to skip someone send the guy who's getting skipped a PM letting him know he's been skipped and can make his selection at any time

FTR, I've been wondering why we haven't been skipping picks all along, it's what happens in the read draft if someone doesn't get their pick in in time

• Upvote 1

It would definitely be a kind gesture and a courtesy and I encourage everyone to do so.

It would also probably help if

1) people checked the selections thread OP to make sure they don't take players who have already been drafted, like Terry just did. lolTerryfail.

2) after making a pick, check to see who is up after you, and shoot them a PM. I think we'd all be surprised how much constant PM'ing would help.

Just my $0.02. I know we probably won't make it through all 7 rounds, but if we could get through 5, that'd be a victory, and would probably be enough so that we could still grade drafts.