• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Cleveland Browns
    • Tennessee Titans
    • San Francisco 49ers
    • Jacksonville Jaguars
    • Dallas Cowboys
    • Houston Texans
    • Other

Alright, let's take a look at Mr. Brady's splits for example...

Home: 204/309, 2540 yards, 16 touchdowns, 6 interceptions, 100.5 QB rating

Away: 197/302, 2695 yards, 23 touchdowns, 6 interceptions, 110.7 QB rating

YO GUISE, ALL QUARTERBACKS HAVE BETTER STATS AT HOME... BOTTOM LINE.

:troll:

It's not that we don't want to see things from your point of view, its just the pact that we can't fit our heads quite that far up our asses :shrug:

Outdoors, Manning has a QBR of 90.8, hardly a dome baby rating, and indoors he is 98.7.

Thanatos 1, Phil 0

• Upvote 1

i went Homer and voted the Chiefs.

they need to get ticket sales up and the Best way to do that other than getting Andrew Luck is Peyton Manning.

....and they have an up and coming team and plenty cap space.

@evansilva:

Denver Post reports Manning will also visit #Cardinals & #Dolphins, after tonight's #Broncos visit. There's your 3 favorites.

Taking a QB who was a game manager in the SEC over Peyton Manning is not a ''better route to take''.

No... just no.

Because Tom Brady dominated at Michigan and all.... :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He'd be best suited going to the Cardinals. They're really the closest to a championship of those three teams.

Because Tom Brady dominated at Michigan and all.... :rolleyes:

Completely different circumstances.

Michigan had a loaded QB depth chart at the time Brady was there.

Meanwhile, Matt Flynn nearly got beat out by god damned Ryan Perrilloux for the starting QB job in his senior year.

Miami imo is the best place for him...warm weather, good young o-line, a RB in Bush that can catch/do screens, a hard nosed TE in Fasano, and B. Marshall... only other place is the Texans if the team decides to bench Shaub

Miami imo is the best place for him...warm weather, good young o-line, a RB in Bush that can catch/do screens, a hard nosed TE in Fasano, and B. Marshall... only other place is the Texans if the team decides to bench Shaub

Um... what?

Arizona is a far more likely scenario than the Texans deciding to bench Schaub. Where'd you come up with that? They have no reason to do that.

Um... what?

Arizona is a far more likely scenario than the Texans deciding to bench Schaub. Where'd you come up with that? They have no reason to do that.

I'm not sure about Arizona. Sure they'd like to have Manning, but after they shelled out for Kevin Kolb are they really willing to give up on him after one season?

Anyway with the Redskins making their move on the #2 pick and the Jets signing Sanchez to an extention we have a couple teams out of the running. The Redskins say they're still going to try for Manning of course, but get real. You don't trade three #1 picks if you're not planning to draft RG3.

So my top five "Manning List" in order of what I think is current likelyhood is now...

1) Broncos - They're definately interested and were the first team to land a meeting with him. This tells me there's mutual interest on both sides, though we'll see if Peyton wants the media headache of "Manning Vs Tebow"

2) Dolphins - They don't have a guy right now, and they've been vocal about wanting Manning from the start. they haven't been able to arrange a meeting with him yet but if they're as interested as they've been sayign they'll do what they can to land him.

3) Chiefs - They've admitted that they are definately interested in getting Manning. They're in the AFC, and they're in an easy division. The only question is will Manning want to play for them? I don't see them being a SB contender even if they get him.

4) Seahawks - Supposedly they were one of the first teams to contact Manning's people. They have the cap space, and have put together a young solid team. If they deal with the oline and the pass rush in the draft then they'd just lack a skilled leader at QB. Manning could definately be that. The question is how dedicated are they to gettig Manning, and will he want to go to Seattle?

5) Cardinals - Alot of people think the Cardinals are more likely that the Seahawks. Mostly because Manning has scheduled a stop there to meet with them. I'm sure the weather there would be far more favorable than in Seattle, but having just shelled out for Kevin Kolb are they really going to abandon him after one season? Maybe they're hoping Kolb could learn form Manning? I doubt that. Kolb is going to want to start, not sit under Manning for three years, and Manning won't want to compete with Kolb for the starting job. So if they get him they have to deal with getting rid of Kolb and they won't get anything near what they paid for him. We'll see if Manning is worth all that mess to them, and if Manning wants to step into the middle of that.

Edited by Jayrus

Um... what?

There's a lot of speculation that the Texans are interested, cause of the track record for Shaub, and Peyton has said he would prefer not to go to the NFC, due to the fact that his lil bro is in the NFC, and the thought of a Manning Super Bowl is in the back of both of thier minds. Don't rule out the Texans, cause they have the line, rb, and wr's that would make Manning happy, plus he would play the team that dumped him twice a year. It makes sense, just think about it. You don't even know if Shaub is healthy yet

Just posted a thread in the AFC West forum. Looks like barring any contract negotiation problems, Peyton is officially a Denver Bronco.

Nobody wins this poll.

Aha. Cherry picking has its advantages. I'm the wiener.

Now we need a "Where does Tebow end up?" Poll/Thread. My vote goes to Miami... bring back the Wildcat. :thumbup:

Now we need a "Where does Tebow end up?" Poll/Thread. My vote goes to Miami... bring back the Wildcat. :thumbup:

I was going to make one but GoodellFTL made a topic already in AFC West. My vote goes to Cleveland, because they make bad choices.

I said the Dolphins, but I never officially voted in the poll, so....

BRONCOS!!!! :devious:

Edited by BLUE