Coty Sensabaugh

Round 5

Taylor Thompson

Round 6

Markelle Martin

Round 7

Scott Solomon

Edited by Favre4Ever

Not a huge fan of the pick and it was one of the more surprising kind of , "What?" picks although not necessarily in a bad way.

Not a terrible player although I do think he has been a bit overrated throughout this draft process just a tad. He'll be in there and making plays for the Titans before you know it.

At first i was surprised and didnt know what to think of the pick. Now i see hes just the slot wr, 3rd wr behind Britt and Washington. So having him use those YAC skills in the slot is definitely bad as fuck. Plus CJ and Cook, id say our offensive is a guard/center away from being top 10 offense. Still have Damian Williams too who showed out.

How deep is this DE class? will there be a somewhat good DE worth starting in the second round?

The more I think about what Kendall Wright does for the offense the more I like the pick, the league is going away from defense so we need an offense that can keep up. This should give us the best set of three WRs Tennessee has seen with Britt, Washington, and Wright, I'm not sure who will end up in the slot between Wright and Washington as both are very good there, but we'll see how that sorts out. This definitely signals a shift in philosophy that started with not bringing Ahmard Hall back, I think we'll see more three receiver sets from the Titans than we ever had in the past and if Cook can put it together we'll have one of the more dynamic offenses in the league with playmakers all over the place, I'm really not sure how any defense will be able to cover everybody. Also, because of the run on dlinemen between 10 and 19 there really wasn't much left on the defensive side of the ball so I'd rather see the team grab somebody they like than force a pick at a perceived need and there will be good DEs available later in the draft.

so, I'm just getting around to watching the presser regarding Mike Martin and they keep talking about him as a great nose tackle, which makes me wonder if we're going to work some 3-4 into the defense as an occasional wrinkle, we don't have the personnel to shift to the 3-4 as a base, but if the team is willing to work it into the defense some that would be awesome, between that possibility and where it looks like our offense is headed I think we can say that Fisherball is officially over in Tennessee

• Upvote 1

so, I'm just getting around to watching the presser regarding Mike Martin and they keep talking about him as a great nose tackle, which makes me wonder if we're going to work some 3-4 into the defense as an occasional wrinkle, we don't have the personnel to shift to the 3-4 as a base, but if the team is willing to work it into the defense some that would be awesome, between that possibility and where it looks like our offense is headed I think we can say that Fisherball is officially over in Tennessee

Maybe since he was labeled strongest DT in the draft. Passing offense now as well. Im liking the new team.

Two words. Offensive Lineman. :shrug:

My guess is when they picked there prob wasnt any lineman they wanted forreal at that spot. Or maybe they know something we dont. We still have UDFA to look at and maybe get a gem. Or FA after training camp dumps. Maybe we pick up a vet guard or center who gets cut.

unfortunately Munchak is saying he's confident in the oline, sounds like the same shit he said last year, hopefully there actually is some improvement, but I feel like if Amano and Harris were going to work at C and G then we'd have seen it last year

unfortunately Munchak is saying he's confident in the oline, sounds like the same shit he said last year, hopefully there actually is some improvement, but I feel like if Amano and Harris were going to work at C and G then we'd have seen it last year

Well read what i put and also maybe they are confident in Matthews Jr to come in and start?

the problem with saying they didn't like any of the players available when they picked is that DeCastro was sitting there in the first round and Konz was sitting there in the second, if improving the line was really a priority they would have grabbed one of those two, you may have a point about Matthews tho, we'll see if anyone becomes available later on, but honestly I'm not sure I'd want to throw a vet in without camp or preseason

They said they considered Konz in the 2nd, and they brought in like every free agent center. They're obviously not okay with Amano at C.

Maybe since he was labeled strongest DT in the draft. Passing offense now as well. Im liking the new team.

Who on earth called Mike Martin the strongest DT in the draft?

And I thought Munchak also didn't like the O-line, what is this with him saying he's confident in them. I thought it was mostly because of you guys' horrific O-line that CJ was so bad in the first half of the season?

And I thought Munchak also didn't like the O-line, what is this with him saying he's confident in them. I thought it was mostly because of you guys' horrific O-line that CJ was so bad in the first half of the season?

I think the direct quote is that we have guys we can win with and I think most people agree that our interior oline is pretty much shit

Kind of a roller coaster draft for the Titans in my opinion.

Really like the Mike Martin pick who will presumably add some pass rush from the interior of the line and Taylor Thompson was one of those mid-late round sleepers that could provide a spark on defense.

Kind of a roller coaster draft for the Titans in my opinion.

Really like the Mike Martin pick who will presumably add some pass rush from the interior of the line and Taylor Thompson was one of those mid-late round sleepers that could provide a spark on defense.

I'm pretty sure Thompson will be playing TE, though he did play DE his whole time in college so who knows?

I really like the Titans first 3 picks. Wright is a very talented WR who will give the Titans offense another weapon to spread the field. Brown is a solid LB and a lot of people considered him one of the best OLB's in the draft. And I think Martin is going to be a steal in the 3rd.

I'm pretty sure Thompson will be playing TE, though he did play DE his whole time in college so who knows?

Oops. I knew that after posting the pick for Bay in the mock game. Just been watching too many highlight videos the last couple days :p

Oops. I knew that after posting the pick for Bay in the mock game. Just been watching too many highlight videos the last couple days :p

understandable, and Munch did say he liked the possibility of using Thompson as a DE "in a pinch" so you never know :p

Titans' undrafted free agent signings:

Brandon Barden, Vanderbilt tight end

Nick Stephens, Tarleton State quarterback

DaJohn Harris, Southern Cal defensive tackle

D.J. Woods, Cincinnati receiver

William Vlachos, Alabama center

Christian Scott,Texas safety

Beau Brinkley, Missouri long snapper

Alex Watkins, Alabama linebacker

George Bias, Stephen F. Austin offensive lineman

Chandler Burden, Kentucky offensive lineman

Devin Aguilar, Washington receiver

LaQuinton Evans, Southern receiver

Gary Wilburn, Connecticut cornerback

Darryl Whiting, Fordham running back

Chase Deadder, Sacramento State receiver

Source

Most of these guys will just be training camp bodies, but we did add a Center and two other olinemen also another TE and four WRs is interesting

I like the Titans' draft except Zach Brown. I was originally high on him because of his talent, but I hear a lot of things about his attitude that I question. But Taylor Thompson was really nice, a lot of Bucs fans were high on him because we worked him out and heard good things.

Titans' undrafted free agent signings:

Brandon Barden, Vanderbilt tight end

Nick Stephens, Tarleton State quarterback

DaJohn Harris, Southern Cal defensive tackle

D.J. Woods, Cincinnati receiver

William Vlachos, Alabama center

Christian Scott,Texas safety

Beau Brinkley, Missouri long snapper

Alex Watkins, Alabama linebacker

George Bias, Stephen F. Austin offensive lineman

Chandler Burden, Kentucky offensive lineman

Devin Aguilar, Washington receiver

LaQuinton Evans, Southern receiver

Gary Wilburn, Connecticut cornerback

Darryl Whiting, Fordham running back

Chase Deadder, Sacramento State receiver

Source

Most of these guys will just be training camp bodies, but we did add a Center and two other olinemen also another TE and four WRs is interesting

Bolded one is the only one i care about haha. I heard he was a 5th rounder. Lets see what hes got, he will need time to develop if hes going to be that guy. So none of these will be impacts but its nice for the future hopefully.