DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

2012 NBA Playoffs Western Conference thread

Ron Artest is a fucking world class moron.

Not only is there no remorse, Metta told me today that he was outsmarted by Harden, who anticipated the emotion, ran up behind him, and flopped.

Ron Artest is a fucking world class moron.

You give the guy a concussion. Then you say he flopped.

Yeah. Seems legit.

• Upvote 1

How did Dwight NOT make an ass of himself? The circus surrounding him was far worse than the one around Melo last year. Dwight said "I'm leaving" then "Oh jk" like 3 times this year, toying with the fan base and the team ownership. That's the very definition of making an ass out of yourself.

He never said he was leaving.

He just told Orlando management to trade him, then decided he didn't want people to be mad at him on twitter, so he decided not to opt out without signing an extention, ensuring another year of this stupidity, Then he went and told Orlando to fire Stan Van Gundy.

I think the problem with Dwight was he saw what happened to Lebron and the public backlash and he wanted so badly to not be the "bad guy" like that so that's why he chose to stay in Orlando for another year even though I don't think he really wants to.

What he doesn't realize if no one would care if he wanted to leave as long as he just didn't make a fucking ESPN special about it.

As soon as the lockout ended and players reported to training camp, rumors swirled that Dwight had been talking to Mikhail Prokhorov and Nets officials illegally, and that he was going to request a trade. A few days later he publicly announced he wanted a trade while also making remarks about wanting to be playing for the Magic on opening night in the same conference. He then flip-flopped a bunch of times while also making some odd remarks about how he'd love to play for this team and that team throughout the season while still playing for the Magic. Then, a day before the trade deadline the word was he was going to waive his opt out clause, but Dwight and his people denied the rumor before later in the evening he once again changed his mind and announced he would sign it and stay. This isn't even going into how he secretly asked for Stan Van Gundy to be fired because he yells at him too much during games.

He did make an ass out of himself, IMO, but I also think he is being tugged around in multiple directions by different people. I don't think he really knows what he wants, but he is going to have to make some decisions soon.

Sucks. We really should've had that game and let that one slip away. This series is over barring injuries. We won't win at OKC in Game 5 or Game 7 even if we win all aour home games.

Edited by JetsFan4Life

Guest Phailadelphia

Kevin mufucking Durant.

Kevin mufucking Durant.

Thats was complete luck on the shot lol. Im not hating either cuz Durant is one of my favorite players. The Thunder will be the team i hope brings it home for the West after we get knocked out. But tonight we blew that shit hard. No reason to lose a game when u have the lead in the fourth. Why didnt Kobe take the last shot idk but i dont blame Blake for missing. Had he made it people would of been on his nuts about being clutch. Downfall fo taking a last shot, u either get the fame for it or the blame.

Kevin Durant just loves taking GW shots..

I love how no one is talking about the Spurs. Them boys is serious.

Guest Phailadelphia

Thats was complete luck on the shot lol. Im not hating either cuz Durant is one of my favorite players. The Thunder will be the team i hope brings it home for the West after we get knocked out. But tonight we blew that shit hard. No reason to lose a game when u have the lead in the fourth. Why didnt Kobe take the last shot idk but i dont blame Blake for missing. Had he made it people would of been on his nuts about being clutch. Downfall fo taking a last shot, u either get the fame for it or the blame.

Yup, LA got careless with the ball and OKC made them pay for it. They did the same thing to Dallas...twice actually.

Feeling a Lakers win tonight. Let's see what happens...

Also the Spurs are easily handling the Clippers. Not much of a surprise though.

Edited by JetsFan4Life

Can't wait to see Spurs and Thunder. Shit is going to be serious!

• Upvote 1

Feeling a Lakers win tonight. Let's see what happens...

Also the Spurs are easily handling the Clippers. Not much of a surprise though.

Series aint over just yet. We have Kobe son lol. Naw but i see us winning the next two games to be honest. Tie the series up just to lose the next away game. We need to try and maintain our team but add a player for the bench. Someone like JR Smith or J Rich. A scorer. So when Kobe sits down we have a threat out there still. Sessions isnt a weapon hes just better then what we had.

I love how no one is talking about the Spurs. Them boys is serious.

I just cant take them serious.. Played a weak Jazz team and a lucky Clippers team. Clips won the Grizz series but the Grizz playd pretty bad too. Clippers had their lil win but they showing they not ready yet.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just cant take them serious.. Played a weak Jazz team and a lucky Clippers team. Clips won the Grizz series but the Grizz playd pretty bad too. Clippers had their lil win but they showing they not ready yet.

When was the last time you saw the Spurs play a close game or a game when they were down big or a game when they got killed?

....exactly.

Edited by KiLaSix9

When was the last time you saw the Spurs play a close game or a game when they were down big or a game when they got killed?

....exactly.

The Grizzlies are a matchup problem for San Antonio. LAC isn't. It just so happens that LAC is a matchup problem for Memphis. It's unfortunate that the better second round series didn't happen, but it is what it is. 4-0 San Antonio. 3-0 at 6pm Central time today.

The Grizzlies are a matchup problem for San Antonio. LAC isn't. It just so happens that LAC is a matchup problem for Memphis. It's unfortunate that the better second round series didn't happen, but it is what it is. 4-0 San Antonio. 3-0 at 6pm Central time today.

I think San Antonio won't sweep the Clippers..They'll lose one game on the road..

Well it definitely felt good to win that game last night but it won't mean much if we can't win tonight as well.

The Grizzlies would be a matchup problem for they knew how to consistently get there big men touches. But they don't. And they struggled to defend the Clipper's perimeter shooters who were chucking up shots, how would they fare against a team with perimeter shooters like the Spurs?

You think way to highly of the Grizzlies...

• Upvote 2

I'm not the only person more excited for spurs-thunder than whatever the finals matchup is, right?

• Upvote 1

I'm not the only person more excited for spurs-thunder than whatever the finals matchup is, right?

Only because my Celtics have a chance to be in the finals. Otherwise, yes.

Guest Phailadelphia

Just gonna leave this here: the Lakers scored only 11 buckets in the second half last night...and scored 49 points.

I'm just sayin...

• Upvote 1

LOL Clippers, and the bandwagoners who thought they were gonna beat the Spurs.