Sign in to follow this  
ATL_Predator

Belichick is a jerk

In an interview in March, Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis called Patriots head coach Bill Belichick a jerk. With some time to reflect on that comment, Revis isn’t backing down.

“I gave my honest opinion,” Revis said today, via Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News. “It’s just how I felt. That’s how I feel. I feel that people let him slide when he says his smart remarks [about] certain things. He says comments about us.”

Revis said he respects Belichick because he respects anyone who wins in the NFL, but Revis also pointed to the game in November between the two teams, when microphones picked up Belichick mocking the Jets by saying, “Thirty-seven points on the best defense in the league, suck my d–k.” Revis didn’t find that amusing.

“Talking about the best defense, they can suck my–,” Revis said. “All that stuff. That’s just ignorant. Why go there? You won fair and square. Hey, we shook your hand after the game. We’ll see you in New England or wherever in the playoffs, OK. But when you start saying stuff like that . . . it gets too personal. You don’t have to say that. . . . Did anybody else say anything like that? No. . . . Not from our side.”

When it was pointed that Revis’s teammate Antonio Cromartie called Patriots quarterback Tom Brady an “a–hole,” Revis indicated that he thinks that was actually an accurate assessment of Brady’s personality.

“That’s how he acts,” Revis said of Brady. “He wants to throw a touchdown and point at our sideline. That’s disrespect, man. That’s not sportsmanship.” via PFT

:coffee:

Tell us something we don't already know, Revis

Revis is acting like he really has to suck a dick. Grow up you grown ass man.

• Upvote 1

Revis is a jerk when he decides to hold out every other year... lol

It's no surprise that this is a heated rivalry and I only see Revis saying this so that he can add more to the rivalry. Like any rivalry, the words are more harsh and the smack talk gets elevated to an entirely different level. It's no surprise to me that Revis feels this way about Belichick and Brady due to the relationship between both teams. These comments might add some more fuel to the rivalry but that's about it.

Revis is a jerk when he decides to hold out every other year... lol

This.

:coffee:

At least Revis didn't sign a contract and leave the next day...

I'm coming to the realization that Revis is a toolbag both on and off the field. Holds out on contracts, pulls up limping after he gets burned by Randy Moss...and calling out a coach and team who's light years ahead of his dogshit team. Boy needs to man up.

• Upvote 2

I'm coming to the realization that Revis is a toolbag both on and off the field. Holds out on contracts, pulls up limping after he gets burned by Randy Moss...and calling out a coach and team who's light years ahead of his dogshit team. Boy needs to man up.

I noticed you used the plural form of contracts. Remind me again how many times he has held out? As far as I remember it was only the 2010 offseason, in which he definitely deserved to in my opinion.

Revis is one of the last people in the league who needs to man up, he's the best fucking cornerback in the NFL.

Revis is one of the last people in the league who needs to man up, he's the best fucking cornerback in the NFL.

Yeah but he's being a little bitch about this.

I noticed you used the plural form of contracts. Remind me again how many times he has held out? As far as I remember it was only the 2010 offseason, in which he definitely deserved to in my opinion.

Revis bashing Belichik and Brady for shit talking is the equivalent of Allen Iverson whining about Phil Jackson and Kobe for not practicing hard enough.

Edited by B-isforBowe

And Belichick doesn't need to change who he is either. He's the best fucking coach in the NFL.

Lol. Hell naw. One of the biggest mouths in football complaining about trash talking lol. Love it.

Agree with Revis, and for holding out on the contract a lot of players do it. If they feel like they aren't getting their moneys worth they will do it. There are probably 25 other teams who would pay what he wants in a minute.